PDA

View Full Version : kaiser you Chicken!!

shadowprophet
November 14th, 2007, 06:50
I have tried to reach you on x box live, And i don't know your reasons for not answering me, if your like me you simply cant be bothered to maintain all the requests because if you did you would never have time to actually play. SO

I challenge you here and openly to halo 3. Or be you a chicken!?!

*Bock Bock I say!! :p

shdowprophecy (yes letter for letter that is my gamer tag )

[email protected]

Anyone else who wants to add me maybe play some halo 3 are not only welcome but
encouraged

I need the pratice :cool:

ExcruciationX
November 14th, 2007, 07:11
Dang, if only my 360 would hurry up and get here...

shadowprophet
November 14th, 2007, 07:13
Dang, if only my 360 would hurry up and get here...

Dude you totaly have to add me when it comes in. Make sure not to forget bro :D
I cant wait to play you in some halo or even some marvel ultimate alience if I could talk you into it :cool:

No one seems to like playing marvel multi player for some reason :confused:

But dont forget to add me bro :thumbup:

ExcruciationX
November 14th, 2007, 07:17
I certainly won't. :)

V3N0M
November 14th, 2007, 08:43
Hey Shadow add me if you want.. V3N0M17

I'll give you a run for your money on Halo 3 or Gears of War sometime! I try to get on every once in a while.. It's hard going to school and having a near full time job. ;)

shadowprophet
November 14th, 2007, 11:03
I tried to add you, it says v3nom17 doesnt exist on live bro :(

ICE
November 14th, 2007, 15:23
replace the o in his name with a zero.

ExcruciationX
November 14th, 2007, 16:23
Ice, are you on xbox live?

cal360
November 14th, 2007, 16:34
I will gladly play against you Shadow and I won't go easy.

Add me - Calg360 TZA

ExcruciationX
November 14th, 2007, 16:53
I'll add you to, Cal360.

ICE
November 14th, 2007, 18:54
No I dont pay to play online :P
Im too cheap..

ExcruciationX
November 14th, 2007, 19:10
But Iceman has Methamphetamine? You should be loaded. :P

shadowprophet
November 14th, 2007, 19:38
Cools added V3n0m and Cal, Brother Ice was right the o was indeed a zero. why i never thought to try a zero is bey0nd me lol :o

ICE
November 14th, 2007, 20:01
I only buy about a game every 3 or 4 months and isnt a year of xbox live about as much as a game? Bah I dunno I want another system besides Wii but I really dont like paying for online!!! Although PS3 is sooo expensive its not even in the picture.. Either way i'll need to make some money :P

How much is a 360 these days?

Shrygue
November 14th, 2007, 20:40
Some £230/£300 over here.

ExcruciationX
November 14th, 2007, 20:49
It was 200$ for me (ebay).

Shrygue
November 14th, 2007, 20:52
Whoa, that's cheap. $200 equals about £98 here.

wolfpack
November 14th, 2007, 20:56
MrGadget789 here. rawr

shadowprophet
November 14th, 2007, 21:00
MrGadget789 here. rawr
Added :cool:

@ ice
To be fair, a lot of people knock x box live for costing money. there is a silver membership which is free. and a gold membership which is about 7.99 (us) a month.
I have to say. IM impressed with x box live. I have no qualms about paying that tiny fee. Gold membership gives one multilayer and voice communications. as far as I know those are the only features silver doesn't offer.

I have to say, I was never a really huge halo fan. But it is one of the better multi player games out there. its pretty fun on live to boot. I can see myself paying the 7.99 a mo for quite some time. its not really that much and being able to log on at 3 am in the morning and get my shooter fix online is pretty sweet. It's worth it in my book.

Btw if your going to get a 360. just get a premium unit. its $350 but it comes with two games and the hard drive. I think its the best deal out there for a box.

pibs
November 14th, 2007, 21:12
Yo ex if you bought it off ebay make sure that ur 360 is not a banned unit since after a major wipe out by MS many of the banned 360's ended up on ebay and for that price I would be a little skeptical.

In case it was banned u can still fix it by getting a new EEPROM
http://www.xbox-hq.com/html/xbox-tutorials-84.html

haha funny SP good ol' fashion callout

ExcruciationX
November 14th, 2007, 21:41
The sticker is still on there and hasn't been touched.

I remember trying to connect to xbox live silver and it made it there. It wanted me to download an update though, and the internet in the room sucks since it's going through a neighbors far-off laptop, so it didn't download. Would it say you were banned then?

pibs
November 14th, 2007, 22:37
Doubt it if the sticker is still there, its just risky when buying online, I got mine off amazon used premium for $300 but it was banned :( and they didn't say anything about that in the description but I got it resolved :) thats why its really good to check when buying used consoles.

shadowprophet
November 14th, 2007, 22:39
My friends x box has a 360 logo sticker on the bottom, we just thought the former owner put it on there for some silly reason. he got his used.

whats it mean:confused:

anyway his box finely red ringed and he sent it off. its not back yet though.

pibs
November 14th, 2007, 22:46
haha nah the warranty sticker, mine did that ring of death thing too but it turns out the towel trick works temporarily.

I have shipped it before but it takes too long. What I do is just buy the same console at a store with no question asked return policy and switch the broken one with the fixed and ask for my money back lol works every time!

ICE
November 14th, 2007, 22:51
What can you do with only a silver membership???

shadowprophet
November 14th, 2007, 23:13
What can you do with only a silver membership???
Download demos, Visit The market place where you buy things with microsoft points. and use msn. Maintain a friends list and speak to them, basicly the only things you can not do on silver is play online with others and use the headset for voice :)

Shadowblind
November 14th, 2007, 23:15
Shadow, I sent you a Friend request :)

shadowprophet
November 14th, 2007, 23:18
Shadow, I sent you a Friend request :)
Accepted and added :p

ICE
November 14th, 2007, 23:19
Download demos, Visit The market place where you buy things with microsoft points. and use msn. Maintain a friends list and speak to them, basicly the only things you can not do on silver is play online with others and use the headset for voice :)

Lol see I couldnt care less about that crap! All I want is to play online man.. So I pay Like $60 for a years worth of gold or whatever and I got voice chat and online?

*sorry for derailing :D*

shadowprophet
November 14th, 2007, 23:24
Lol see I couldnt care less about that crap! All I want is to play online man.. So I pay Like $60 for a years worth of gold or whatever and I got voice chat and online?

*sorry for derailing :D*
There is no such thing as derailing in a shadowprophet thread. every thread ive ever made was designed to go off topic :rofl:

And yeah, I think its more like 49$ but yeah that will get you a year. And its a pretty sweet deal once you do the math and figure out how much your saving by getting it that way :p

Johnny Rash
November 15th, 2007, 01:56
Must get Xbox to smite everyone on DCEmu...

Right after I get another computer monitor so I can stop posting with my PSP.

Kaiser
November 16th, 2007, 00:34
Gah!

Been so busy I haven't had a chance to play Xbox. I promise once I get through this latest bout of assignments I'll be on Live Shades.

Give me a week or so.

bullhead
November 16th, 2007, 00:52
If I could play shadowprophet i'd be soooooo happy. Shame he doesnt have a ps3... so it is. Shame I dont have an exbox fox.

bull comma x

shadowprophet
November 16th, 2007, 02:26
an dont worry bull. The ps3 just keeps droping in price, Im gonna have one soon enough :D

I saw a k-mart deal like $319.00 for a ps3 with some specail deal they have going on. Im gonna look into that

Here is a link about that deal. I suggest everyone check it out (http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,139651-c,gameconsoles/article.html):cool:

ExcruciationX
November 16th, 2007, 04:15
Kaiser, will you do the DCemu slayer match I have planned?

Napalm-Death
November 16th, 2007, 04:51
an dont worry bull. The ps3 just keeps droping in price, Im gonna have one soon enough :D

I saw a k-mart deal like $319.00 for a ps3 with some specail deal they have going on. Im gonna look into that

Here is a link about that deal. I suggest everyone check it out (http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,139651-c,gameconsoles/article.html):cool:
When you do get a PS3, get Puzzle Fighter!

gdf
November 16th, 2007, 17:09
Hey there, haven't been on here in a while.

Anyway, I play loads of Xbox so add me if you wish :)

I think my Tag is in my sig.

cal360
November 16th, 2007, 17:13
shadowprophet I would like to have a game some time this weekend with you. By the way last night all I was doing was messing about on infection which is not what I usually play like.

shadowprophet
November 16th, 2007, 20:40
added brother Gdf :thumbup:

@ cal. The other day when I joined that game and left right afterword's, I had just got halo a couple days before that. and I had never joined a game in progress, I was curious about how that worked so that's why I joined and left right after the game. I thought it was a pretty fun but I was in a hurry at the time tis all :o