PDA

View Full Version : Japanese psp lumines

sir_inferno
November 14th, 2007, 22:07

Wally
November 16th, 2007, 02:40
No it doesn't matter if you have a japanese firmware, its just a figure of speech. Except the Japanese Firmware has more features like PSP spot and PSP TV which aren't available in the UK.

IF you have Lumines i recommend using that instead of pandora unless you can get your hands on an already hacked PSP.

You can also swap the O / X in recovery mode, its a pain when people use the wrong buttons :P

Wally

Saracchini
November 16th, 2007, 03:24
An Japanese PSP works with Pandora, downgraders,etc...
The basic difference is the button scheme ( i like the japanese one) , Portable TV (actually deactived... they use an RSS channel now) and PSP spot.And of course the default language is Japanese. You aways can change the confirm button in recovery menu.
Mine PSP is an old japanese TA-79 so i tested a lot of things in it. All then work as in a PSP-1001.

sir_inferno
November 16th, 2007, 10:13

milksama
November 16th, 2007, 20:41
I have a Japanese psp and had the same concern before preparing my psp for homebrew.

I've had no problems using the GTA:LCS exploit and downgrading to 1.5. I'm running at 3.52 now w/o problems :)

sir_inferno
November 18th, 2007, 18:02

warbird
November 22nd, 2007, 05:27
nothing, except its more work to set up the pandora thing. If you have the battery and memorystick ready made, then go for pandora, as thats much quicker then.

sir_inferno
November 23rd, 2007, 19:12