PDA

View Full Version : Teens charged in downtown beating, theft

wraggster
November 15th, 2007, 20:11
Two Syracuse teenagers are facing felony charges after Syracuse police said the pair beat a man Tuesday at The Galleries in Syracuse while trying to take a hand-held game console from him.

Sharquan Edwards, 16, of 429 Wilkinson St., and Dannell Williams, 16, of 238 Primrose Ave., were both charged with two counts of felony robbery and a misdemeanor count of assault.

Joseph Morales, 25, told police he was at The Galleries at 8:50 a.m. waiting to go to the library and watching a movie on his PSP game console. As he was watching the movie, he was approached by Edwards and Williams, who he said he did not know, police said.

Williams demanded the PSP and grabbed it, Morales said. Morales held on and the two men began beating him to the floor, Morales said.

A witness walked into The Galleries about 9 a.m. and saw the two men hitting and kicking Morales, who was in a ball on the floor, police said. The witness yelled at the men to stop and both men stopped, the witness said. Then, the witness said, Williams kicked Morales in the head. Then both left the building, police said.

Williams was stopped by security outside The Galleries and Edwards was stopped riding a bicycle in the 100 block of Washington Street, police said.

http://blog.syracuse.com/news/2007/11/teens_charged_in_downtown_beat.html

penileartery
November 15th, 2007, 20:14
dude, get your own

kam30en
November 15th, 2007, 20:14
Tnb

cal360
November 15th, 2007, 20:20
There's some things that people will do just so they can get material value even if it inflicts damage on others. If only those people went out and got a job then they could stop beating people up.

sroon
November 15th, 2007, 21:50
I have so much respect for the victim. he must be tough to put up with 2 guys beating on him. i feel for you bro!
(O )( O);)

PLZKLLME0080
November 15th, 2007, 22:06
dude, get your own

OMG :rofl: totally.

Veskgar
November 16th, 2007, 02:49
I try and always be aware of my surroundings and anticipate that something like this may happen one day. I am prepared and if anyone ever tries to take my PSP by force, I consider that to justify using deadly force to protect myself and my property.

I guess you can call it machismo, bravado, ego, whatever. But I'd kill in defense of myself and my PSP.

mike_jmg
November 16th, 2007, 02:56
I try and always be aware of my surroundings and anticipate that something like this may happen one day. I am prepared and if anyone ever tries to take my PSP by force, I consider that to justify using deadly force to protect myself and my property.

I guess you can call it machismo, bravado, ego, whatever. But I'd kill in defense of myself and my PSP.

yep me too, even more considering how much i've spent on it

PLZKLLME0080
November 16th, 2007, 03:11
I'd kill in defense of myself and my PSP.

same here. my psp is one of my most prized items.

splodger15
November 16th, 2007, 10:52
theft happens everywere nowdays

jonezybaby
November 16th, 2007, 12:32
id totally kick ass if sum f***er tries stealin my psp!!

devdj
November 16th, 2007, 13:23
well right now my two psp are more valuable then my x-box 360
which got the three red lights and if someone tried to take my stuff i would not hesitate to kill them and that is a fact.

bullhead
November 16th, 2007, 13:30

yea man, totally, i kill babies.

fo sho, x

blaz3d
November 17th, 2007, 20:58

totally. Anyone said they were goin to take any of my property would have trouble comming there way, i've taken out 2 people at once before. all you gotta do i hit the first one hard enough so he aint gettin up for a min and then go to town on his mate ;)

Ultima Chocochu
November 18th, 2007, 04:36
dude, get your own

HAHAH
That's classic.
XD

kam30en
November 18th, 2007, 20:02
theft happens everywere nowdays

No, it doesn't. Look up crime statistics to get a more realistic picture of which places are dangerous and which are not.

Shadow2by4
November 21st, 2007, 09:14
My psp is my baby. I've spent long hours working on it and loading it down with music and games to get it just the way I like it. If anybody ever tries to seperate us, their punishment depends on who they are. A friend will get growled at, a teacher will get hissed at, an administrator will get snarled at with a hint of demon eye, and a random stranger can expect to be kicked in the face and then slashed to ribbons with either my knife or my fingernails depending on whether or not I have my knife on me. My gf, of course, has the power to seperate us, but nobody else. *huggles my psp*

ice_storme
November 21st, 2007, 13:28
Damn, thats pretty hardcore stuff. I'm not to sure what I'd do if someone tried to steal my PSP. I'd probably put up a fight, because I've paid big $$$ for my PSP, games, & 4GB Sandisk Gaming Edition Memorystick. Also, I programmed that bad boy myself, heh..... I'll be damned if I'm going to pay someone to install a CFW on my PSP. So, in short, yeah...... I'd put up a fight. *Thinks to himself "I need to get my CHL to carry my S&W Sigma SW9VE 9mm Semi-Auto on me"* Eh, if only my WASR-10, 7.62X39mm Romanian AK-47 was small enough to conceal, I'd carry that instead. :(

devilishgrin
November 22nd, 2007, 02:32
woah their charged as an adults..

scary!