PDA

View Full Version : Need for Speed: Pro Street

wraggster
November 16th, 2007, 16:17
New From Play Asia:

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/5f/pa.97821.1.jpg

Compete at the highest level of street racing with Need for Speed™ ProStreet. It's no longer good enough to simply rule your local neighbourhood you need to dominate on a global stage. Build the ultimate battle machine, take it to multi-disciplinary showdowns and pit your skills and reputation against the world's best street racers. This is your chance to prove that you have what it takes to be crowned the next street king.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-ba-49-en-84-j-70-23h9.html

AaronRocksG
November 16th, 2007, 21:51
this game is pretty bad. i wouldnt recommend it.

pas
November 16th, 2007, 23:07
I don't agree in any way, this game is the best NFS on the DS ever !

It has Online Support, a full blown Downloadplay & Multicard Multiplayer.

A customization-car list that kicks every DS Race Games Butt.

Short:

Best Race Game on the DS so far.

Spidery_Yoda
November 16th, 2007, 23:11
I agree, i'm very impressed with this game. By far the best racing game on the DS.

The graphics are great, and the car handling is amazing for a DS game. Its the first racing game i've played on the DS where it feels like i'm actually controlling a car.

The sense of speed is also great.

However, the difficulty is a bit of a mystery. It went from being too easy to almost impossible almost instantly, after a few hours.

sukhi-2006
November 16th, 2007, 23:32
I don't agree the graphics look like polygon based and gameplay is very boring, Need for speed underground 2 and Need for speed carbon own the city were alot better, This is not the best racer on ds no chance the best racer has to be Race driver create and race,mario kart ds not nfs pro street it's totally crap keep away from this awful game.

wiggy fuzz
November 17th, 2007, 09:47
I agree, i'm very impressed with this game. By far the best racing game on the DS.

The graphics are great, and the car handling is amazing for a DS game. Its the first racing game i've played on the DS where it feels like i'm actually controlling a car.

The sense of speed is also great.

However, the difficulty is a bit of a mystery. It went from being too easy to almost impossible almost instantly, after a few hours.

you haven't played create and race, have you?

in that you know you're in a truck or a v8 super car or a front wheel drive hatchback

EDIT: nfs pro street has turned out to be yet anotehr waste of all my time, even carbon was better - i see several sacrifices having been made by ea to rush this pile of s*** on the ds

well done

sukhi-2006
November 18th, 2007, 01:21
Yes carbon own the city was quite good game much better than pro street.
Yes i've played race driver it's awesome another game is good is asphalt urban gt 2 which has superb graphics and fast gameplay the stages are quite enjoyable never gets boring you have to collect cash to unlock tracks and cars the first asphalt urban gt was quite good too but the second one is alot better i would highly recommend this game.

tsimehC
November 18th, 2007, 03:51
Create and Race beats all.

EA fail once again.

Da_ALC
November 19th, 2007, 13:48
As if, create and race is so much better than this, and thats not even an mazing game.
All the NFS's have been totally lame so far on the DS, at least this new one is playable, but its still rubbish.

Mariokart DS still seems to have the most effort put into it as far as racers go on the DS.