PDA

View Full Version : Sourced gets into a car crash

sourced
November 16th, 2007, 23:28
well, i was out with friends the other night for a round of drinks at the club in a place here in the philippines we call "malate"(mah-lah-te)

we were having fun and everything was cool, till we were all drunk and got into my car.

we were in the parking lot and we were all drunk[completely SH!TFACED]; and we still pushed onto drive anyway. once we got into the car, i turned on the stereo up and crank the volume up to max while we were listening to "Back in Black"

the volume was so loud, that we didnt see/hear the Car that was accelerating towards us damn fast. the only thing that alerted me at the last few seconds was the headlights of the other car flashing towards us; and judging by its size, id say it was an SUV. after my car nearly got totaled, the SUV that hit us, drove off, and my friend, still bleeding from his lower torso, stuck his head out of the car window and screamed, "PUTANGINA MO!" which basically means "your mother is a whore" in filipino.
hit & run basically. i don't even get paid, and the crash wasn't even m fault. although im not sure if DUI will be held against me.
there were three of us in the crash one of my friends was lucky enough to be sitting shotgun; so he didnt feel the full impact of the crash, and he was lucky that his head wasnt banged against the window.

my other friend isnt so lucky though, he's even in a worse condition than me, he's suffering from "Severe head trauma" whatever the hell that is; but thats what i heard from the doctor.

as for me? luckily, no major injuries, just a few scratches from broken glass and a broken ankle/finger.

im typing this on my laptop btw, im in the hospital right now.

just wanted to share with you guys.

the picture was taken by my uncle(who came to scold me and accompany us to the hospital) when the car was being cleaned up and being readied for towing.

Raekwik11
November 16th, 2007, 23:42
you should have yelled back at him saying papatayin kita.

oh and this is kcajblue using his bros account once again.

parkermauney
November 17th, 2007, 00:08
the SUV that hit us, drove off

Hit list is now +1

hit & run basically. i don't even get paid

Epic bullshit.

Buddy4point0
November 17th, 2007, 00:09
if they charge you with dui, try and go with you werent planning to drive, (you didnt move yet did u?) and that you were just chillin in the car

sourced
November 17th, 2007, 01:08
you should have yelled back at him saying papatayin kita.

oh and this is kcajblue using his bros account once again.

lol, i wish i did. but i was too busy sceaming in pain about my ankle.

if they charge you with dui, try and go with you werent planning to drive, (you didnt move yet did u?) and that you were just chillin in the car
well, technically, i already got out of the parking space. so i guess i moved.

JKKDARK
November 17th, 2007, 01:10
I love you! That's the real lifestyle :cool:

ExcruciationX
November 17th, 2007, 01:19
That's smart...

I doubt you happened to be drunk, and got hit by someone, without it being your fault.

sourced
November 17th, 2007, 02:08
That's smart...

I doubt you happened to be drunk, and got hit by someone, without it being your fault.

dunno. could be someone from school who's pissed at me..

I love you! That's the real lifestyle :cool:

lmao, if only i didnt break my ankle/finger.

Johnny Rash
November 17th, 2007, 03:16
This sounds like a similar story to mine.
Let me translate it to my story: (along with grammar and other misc. corrections)

"Well, I was out with friends (and random other people I don't really know) the other night for a round of 211s, a bucket of Jungle Juice, a big sack of weed, and some shrooms in a place here in America we call "The Tunnels" Th-a Tun-nels.
(Inside the flood channels beneath Las Vegas.)

We were having fun and everything was cool, untill we were all drunk and got into my buddies Bronco. (With a badass roll-cage!)

We were in the unused desert lot and we were all drunk[completely SH!TFACED] (and high on pot and shrooms); and we still pushed onto drive anyway. Once we got into the car, I turned on the stereo up and cranked the volume up to max while we were listening to Amon Amarth and GWAR.

(The next part of my story isn't remotely close to sourced's.)

The volume was so loud, that we didnt see/hear my buddy puking out of with side window while speeding. He was busy evicting undigested food in a violent manner to notice he swerved the truck into the flood channel. All 3 of us tumbled down the side wall and rolled in the tunnel. (Which is why the roll-cage is badass!)

My buddy Kieth (the driver) went to the hospital for alcohol poisoning and me and Tim were fine.
(Except for some minor cuts and bruises. Seatbelts are awesome!)

The Bronco landed right-side up and someone drove Kieth to the hospital.

I'm typing this on my desktop, by the way.
I'm at my house right now.

Just wanted to share with you guys.

I have no photo evidence and I don't remember this really happening.
My friend Maria and some other people told me the story when I woke up.
For all I know...I could have just drank a lot that night and got beat up..."

There we go! :D

EDIT:
DO NOT EAT SHROOMS.
DO NOT DRIVE WHILE INTOXICATED WITH ANY SUBSTANCE.

That was a long time ago and I've since reformed.
Well...I still drink.

I didn't want my foresee my future if it included jail time.
Sourced...I don't want to mentor you because I'm not anyone but a dude over the internet.
But doing stupid things like our two stories...we're going to hurt ourselves and others.

There was a chance you could be dead right now.
And the same for myself...

Stay safe! Everyone on DCEmu!
Sorry for the long and extended post.
It's not like people bother to read this stuff anyway.

mastersho
November 17th, 2007, 03:31
Well its cool you know that you're ok sourced.

sourced
November 17th, 2007, 04:34
This sounds like a similar story to mine.
Let me translate it to my story: (along with grammar and other misc. corrections)

"Well, I was out with friends (and random other people I don't really know) the other night for a round of 211s, a bucket of Jungle Juice, a big sack of weed, and some shrooms in a place here in America we call "The Tunnels" Th-a Tun-nels.
(Inside the flood channels beneath Las Vegas.)

We were having fun and everything was cool, untill we were all drunk and got into my buddies Bronco. (With a badass roll-cage!)

We were in the unused desert lot and we were all drunk[completely SH!TFACED] (and high on pot and shrooms); and we still pushed onto drive anyway. Once we got into the car, I turned on the stereo up and cranked the volume up to max while we were listening to Amon Amarth and GWAR.

(The next part of my story isn't remotely close to sourced's.)

The volume was so loud, that we didnt see/hear my buddy puking out of with side window while speeding. He was busy evicting undigested food in a violent manner to notice he swerved the truck into the flood channel. All 3 of us tumbled down the side wall and rolled in the tunnel. (Which is why the roll-cage is badass!)

My buddy Kieth (the driver) went to the hospital for alcohol poisoning and me and Tim were fine.
(Except for some minor cuts and bruises. Seatbelts are awesome!)

The Bronco landed right-side up and someone drove Kieth to the hospital.

I'm typing this on my desktop, by the way.
I'm at my house right now.

Just wanted to share with you guys.

I have no photo evidence and I don't remember this really happening.
My friend Maria and some other people told me the story when I woke up.
For all I know...I could have just drank a lot that night and got beat up..."

There we go! :D

EDIT:
DO NOT EAT SHROOMS.
DO NOT DRIVE WHILE INTOXICATED WITH ANY SUBSTANCE.

That was a long time ago and I've since reformed.
Well...I still drink.

I didn't want my foresee my future if it included jail time.
Sourced...I don't want to mentor you because I'm not anyone but a dude over the internet.
But doing stupid things like our two stories...we're going to hurt ourselves and others.

There was a chance you could be dead right now.
And the same for myself...

Stay safe! Everyone on DCEmu!
Sorry for the long and extended post.
It's not like people bother to read this stuff anyway.

lmao. that must be alot of fun :thumbup:

Well its cool you know that you're ok sourced.
thanks man. :cool:

Johnny Rash
November 17th, 2007, 04:37
Hey, read the part where it says:

"Stop doing stuff like that or you'll kill yourself!"

You can't post on DCEmu when you're dead.

Triv1um
November 17th, 2007, 09:04
Drink driving?

Not cool.

gdf
November 17th, 2007, 09:41
Why is everyone being so nice? In my opinion you deserve to be absolutely nailed for DUI. You can't honestly say it wasn't your fault if you were pissed and were listening to massively loud music at the time. I'm pretty sure the other car didn't deliberately try to hit you as well, though admittedly they shouldn't have driven off straight away, that's pretty bad.

Still, what do you expect when you drive a car when you're totally "SH!TFACED"?

Chameleon
November 17th, 2007, 10:04
Yeah i gotta agree with gdf, it sounds like to me your making excuses to why its not your fault...

If you were so shitfaced how can you depict all the details as to why its not your fault?
It seems as if your just trying to make yourself seem like the better man.

And as for your injuries, im sorry man its gotta suck. I hope you start feeling better soon ;)

sourced
November 17th, 2007, 10:48
Yeah i gotta agree with gdf, it sounds like to me your making excuses to why its not your fault...

If you were so shitfaced how can you depict all the details as to why its not your fault?
It seems as if your just trying to make yourself seem like the better man.

And as for your injuries, im sorry man its gotta suck. I hope you start feeling better soon ;)

thanks for the good wishes.

well, i guess its kinda my fault...

bullhead
November 17th, 2007, 11:42
Dude, you are lucky the other guy drove on. If they went to see if you were ok, they would have seen the state you were in and probably would have phoned the cops.

You could have got your friends or yourself killed man, I hope you're ok.

bullhead

gdf
November 17th, 2007, 15:22
Yeah, get well soon...

cal360
November 17th, 2007, 15:36
I hope you and your friend get well soon. It's a shame about your car to. I hope everything turns out O.K.

sourced
November 18th, 2007, 00:05
Dude, you are lucky the other guy drove on. If they went to see if you were ok, they would have seen the state you were in and probably would have phoned the cops.

You could have got your friends or yourself killed man, I hope you're ok.

bullhead

well, here in the philippines, you give the cops 500(USD 10) pesos, and they'll leave you alone. yeah, thats how corrupt we are.

Johnny Rash
November 18th, 2007, 00:28
well, here in the philippines, you give the cops 500(USD 10) pesos, and they'll leave you alone. yeah, thats how corrupt we are.

Packing bags and purchasing plane ticket...NOW!

kcajblue
November 18th, 2007, 01:30
thats how it is in mexico too.
my friend who was an exchange student said that if you got caught by the police, you just pay them to leave you alone.

sourced
November 19th, 2007, 08:12
Packing bags and purchasing plane ticket...NOW!

lmao. did i mention the prostitutes have venereal diseases?

too bad, guess you wont be leaving anymore...

thats how it is in mexico too.
my friend who was an exchange student said that if you got caught by the police, you just pay them to leave you alone.

ive been to mexico, Cancun. and yeah, that works.

btw, just so you guys know, im out of the hospital now. :thumbup:

Johnny Rash
November 19th, 2007, 08:52
I expect that in prostitute.

I live in Vegas...I know.

sourced
November 19th, 2007, 21:45
I expect that in prostitute.

I live in Vegas...I know.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

you sick dirty bastard :rofl:

Johnny Rash
November 19th, 2007, 21:55
Hey sourced.

Do us all a favor and stop ending up in hospital.

I'm not quite sure how to conduct a funeral on a forum.

I'm sure it could be contained all on one thread though.

cal360
November 19th, 2007, 21:57
Hey sourced.

Do us all a favor and stop ending up in hospital.

I'm not quite sure how to conduct a funeral on a forum.

I'm sure it could be contained all on one thread though.

I agree. No one else would be able to live up to the sourced random news.

Johnny Rash
November 19th, 2007, 22:05
I agree. No one else would be able to live up to the sourced random news.

Seriously.

It boggles my mind how sourced still has 0 infractions for all those weird posts!
But they're all so funny.

cal360
November 19th, 2007, 22:09
Seriously.

It boggles my mind how sourced still has 0 infractions for all those weird posts!
But they're all so funny.

Well they've become part of DCemu now and I and others enjoy them. As long as he keeps them in the right section he's fine and i'm happy.

Johnny Rash
November 19th, 2007, 22:17
Yeah, he's a pretty cool alcoholic, cop bribing, car smashing, hospital visiting, random bullshit posting, butthole touching bastard. :rofl:

I really have no idea where that came from.
I need my sourced fix soob so he should start another lock imminent thread full of crap.

Shrygue
November 19th, 2007, 22:30
How about we dispense with all the stupid junk threads and not have so many derailments - like this one. Remember, this is the Off Topic forum, not JUNK. Oh and sourced, hope you didn't get too bashed up from your hit-and-run incident.

LOCKAGE