PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 legendary mode. Where the F are my achievement points?

shadowprophet
November 17th, 2007, 12:35
I've been playing halo 3 a lot lately, I beat it on normal I thought it was a little too easy. So I started a new campaign on legendary mode. Even its easier then people told me.

I wont deny I can see how people could think it was hard. But For a sniper type player like me even legendary mode isn't so legendary. The problem is I'm not getting achievement points after the levels. DO I have to beat the game to get the achievements for legendary or what? what gives ?

I thought I was supposed to get points after every level :confused:

cal360
November 17th, 2007, 15:05
It's a skull you have to get that unlocks the points scoring mode. You have to activate the skull to make it happen.

gdf
November 17th, 2007, 15:29
If you've already played through on Normal or Heroic then you won't get points for each level on Legendary. Read the descriptions of the level achievements if you don't know what I mean.

So basically, you get points for each level regardless of difficulty (not counting easy) first time through, but you won't get those points again on a higher difficulty, only the points for completion, so you get more points if you do the whole thing again on a higher difficulty...

Look at the achievements here (http://www.achieve360points.com/game/halo3/) if you need to.

BrooksyX
November 17th, 2007, 16:55
You just get achievement points for beating the game on legendary if you have already played through it before. If you want to get the point scoring achievments for each level you have to turn it on in the campaign menu before you start the game. It also helps to turn on some of the easier skulls as they multiply your points.