PDA

View Full Version : Al-Quran for PSP Version 1.2

wraggster
November 17th, 2007, 14:43
News/release from momochi_zabuza

Al-Quran for PlayStation Portable v1.2 released. For this update, the memory problem has been extremely reduced. No more memory problems arouse. But i can’t give full guarantee so if anything turns out wrong or you encounter a bug, please report to us. The previous update of psp-alquran version 1.1 has been downloaded 2641 copies. and the update-only zipfile has been downloaded 735.

http://raise.flavert.com/2007/11/16/al-quran-for-psp-v12/

Inside the zip file is the readme instructions. anyhow if you face any difficulties in installing the application, please ask .
We’re looking for any volunteers that can do translation for other language. French, Deutsch, Turkce, Melayu and Indonesia. If you’re interested to become the volunteers that will do the copying of the translation, please mail us at raise[at]flavert.com

lastly, please spread this good news to everyone. Wishing all forumers a happy and healthy day.

SilverDesertRain
November 17th, 2007, 16:57
Thanks...:)

Finally I can read this interesting book of the Muslims on my PSP that has stayed in its original form since it came about 1430 years back...:eek:

bpatel4069
November 17th, 2007, 17:38
is it posible u could also make a bhagvat gita or ramayana for hindus or a bible for christians, thanks id love to read more religious material espicially because im a hindu so id appreciate a holy hindu book thanks!!

eazy-e
November 18th, 2007, 01:21
i've been waitin for psp quran for such a long time and now itz here cant wait till i get on ma psp!!!!!!!!!!!!

aminkr
November 18th, 2007, 04:01
yay!! so cool!! thanx to you!!

now i can get the holy Al-Qur'an on my psp

btw~ im malay....so i guess i can tranlate it to bahasa melayu :rolleyes:

Carlotta_Monroe
November 18th, 2007, 09:31
stayed in its original form since it came about 1430 years back...:eek:
:rofl:

Good one!!

skarmorymaster
November 18th, 2007, 22:30
:rofl:

Good one!!

It's true

muzieqfreakz
November 20th, 2007, 07:52
wow!
awesome dude, finally my psp is going to be worth more than just a game-station. 4JJI bless you bro!