PDA

View Full Version : "The Land of Kornsuccubus" trivia facts.

ExcruciationX
November 18th, 2007, 05:23
Since I'm getting a good response from people that read it, I'll bet you'll want to know more about it, eh?

SPOILER WARNING

DON'T READ HERE IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE STORY YET
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Land of Kornsuccubus is a sort of satire mixed in with a story. What it's parodying is George Bush, and the Iraq war (mostly Bush).

The Scamporians represent the pro-war public.

The Graftgaptions represent the Al-Qaeda.

The infection represents the anti-war public, and how the thoughts of them are "contagious" because of how correct they are. The way they attack, represents some protesters attacking the police stationed to keep them back. The infection's pysical capabilities and their mental impairment represent the protester's way of questioning things, but they don't use all the tools given to them. Remember the guy at the beginning of the story? Sitting at one of the tables at the restaurant questioning the war? He had large veins. Infected have large veins, red eyes, and green skin. He was infected too.

Refractor crystals represent oil.

Sgna Suk'ee killing a soldier in his office represents claims of him being insane.

The room Zuka Zam'ee stayed in was named "DA/M-33", which stands for Dark Alex/March 33.

Zuka Zam'ee falling in love with Vru Kamuu is similar to a real event that happened in my life (if you take terminal and replace it with Myspace).

The Citadel is based on the Contemporary Resort in Disney World. Both have a Grand Canyon design.

Zuka Zam'ee killing himself because of the drugs, is a reference to over use of drugs prescribed to PTSD. The messenger commenting on how many drugs are there hints this fact.