PDA

View Full Version : M3 Real Rumble Pack Bundle

wraggster
November 18th, 2007, 21:12
New from Mr Modchips (http://www.mrmodchips.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?ref=20&products_id=545&affiliate_banner_id=1)

http://www.mrmodchips.co.uk/catalog/images/m3_ds_real.jpg

100% Game compatibility, supports clean ROM's - works on any DS.
- Extreme simple to use: just drag and drop files to the M3 Cart .. ..Standard FAT system.
- Supports the Micro SDHC specification, allowing for high capacity memory cards 4GB, 8GB...
- Exclusive Super Cheat Function:
- Fully AR Cheat Code compatible engine
- A Ready-Made Cheat Code database file is available for download (English, Chinese, Japanese)
- Support reading individual cheat code file too. (xml, cht, dht)
- Special Game features can be enabled during game playing: (such as: SlowMotion mode...)
- Software reset function
- Automatically detect game save type. (No need to provide save type database file.)
- Excellent homebrew support. DLDI auto-patcher.
- Upgradeable system. No size limitation of Flash rom.
- Robust and skinnable GUI.
- Built in PassMe (NO need to use with any boot cart/passcard etc. Support booting Slot1-NDS, Slot2-GBA, Slot2-NDS etc…

- DirectBoot: Support directly booting games or applications.

- Supports Slot-2 expansions card. (Rumble, Ram , Browser memory and GBA Game card etc.)
- Includes a fully touch screen and button control operating system /GUI Menu.
- NDS-GBA Linkage works fine.
- The strongest media features:

Build-in “Media-Ex” application + “Moonshell “ media player.

i) Support playing MP3 , OGG music and DPG /DSM / GBM movies …
ii) Super E-book function , support Word/ Txt file directly .
III) Super picture viewer function , support *.BMP, *.JPG, *.GIF, *.PNG directly.
- Built in PDA (Worldwide Time ,Memo , Note ,Phone book ,Calculator.)
- Supports Multi-Language France, Germany, Italian, Netherlands, Portuguese, Spanish...
- Supports DS sleep mode.
- Brightness adjustment within GUI.

The M3 DS Real Box Contains: (Rumble Pack Bundle version)
• A M3 DS Real Cartridge
• A T-Flash Reader
• A M3 Ds Real Holder case
• A Rumble Pack Device

grantlionheart
November 19th, 2007, 02:52
Help me out here... Is this all ill need to run hombrew and roms? Or will i need somthing else?
Plus how much memory does it have o.O

GameAddict20
December 4th, 2007, 18:47
Does anyone know if you sawed the edges off of the expansions, would it work on a normal ds hardware because I would like to purchase one but don't have a ds Lite :confused:

wiggy fuzz
December 4th, 2007, 20:47
a little drastic, don't you think? a bette ridea would be to transplant the innards of the rumble pack and put it in some old gba game cartridge (if you have a rubbishy game lying around)

unless you have some inconveniently positioned screws i can't see how it wouldn't work (ps: sawing off the edges is stupid, if it did fit - which it won't, but if it did - it'd get jammed stuck and you'd be screwed)

ButterBeer121
December 5th, 2007, 01:15
If I have an R4, would this be a good choice for a SLOT-2 card? Would I be able to just use the same micro SD card for the R4 as I do with this, and just switch the card from cartridge to cartridge? Does the SLOT-1 card in the picture come with it as a package? Does it come in white instead of black?

wiggy fuzz
December 5th, 2007, 18:53
you can't buy this without that slot 1 card - most likely you'll have to put the m3 real firmware on your microsd card. other than that you will be able to run all yourr homebrew (because i'm sure you're a good little person who doesn't download illegal roms) should run normally.

and i can bet good money the slot 2 devices will work with the r4

some_guy_named_matt
December 6th, 2007, 03:42
ive done plenty of research and its on its way to my house now, although im getting the perfect bundle, which also includes the expansion pack for more ram.

anyway, the basic starts around $46, the rumble pack is added roughly $5 and another $10-ish for the expansion. combined with shipping, mine cost $66.00 total.

as far as memory, it uses SD Micro memory cards, even supports HD [or whatever] cards, so it holds even more. you can get 1Gb off of amazon.com for less than $10.

ill post more when it arrives at my house... soon =]

[Matt]

Tortisetank
December 6th, 2007, 06:22
I have one of these an have no complants besides my box not having the disk for the system for the card but I will recomend it if you dun want a slot 1 device you can't upgrade compacity on

GameAddict20
December 12th, 2007, 13:17
I admit it would be a bit rubish looking but it would fit in fine as the cartage is the same apart from the edges and 1 cm smaller in length so you would need to stick on a block of wood or something.

That however is drastic and unnecessary when a special sized expansion for the old ds is coming out on the 20th Dec or if it does fit in an old GBA cartage as you can buy one for £2 :thumbup:

wiggy fuzz
December 12th, 2007, 16:21
could have saved you some very embarassing results, that ;)

GameAddict20
December 13th, 2007, 22:14
could have saved you some very embarassing results, that ;)

It did as i haven't bought one yet but will have one very soon as ordered today. I came to my conclusion from extensive research and asking of questions.