PDA

View Full Version : Game&Watch Fantasies (1.0)

wraggster
November 18th, 2007, 22:49
Mia (http://playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?p=157830#post157830) has released a new game for the PSP, heres the details:

Game&Watch Fantasies is a puzzle/platform game for the PSP, inspired by the Game&Watch LCD games.

• Rule #1
Like in a Game&Watch, the hero moves discontinuously. Therefore, he can "teleport" through thin obstacles by simply walking or jumping.
However, the gravity doesn't allow him to do so: it is impossible to go through an obstacle when falling.

• Rule #2
If the obstacle is too large, the hero will move until he touches it.
This property can be used to adjust his horizontal or vertical position, depending on the situation.

• Buttons
◄ / ►: Step left / right
X / O: Jump
∆: Stop / start the music

• Score
Every time the hero steps to the left / right or jumps, a beep can be heard. The aim of the game is to go through all the levels while producing as few beeps as possible.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

hatebreeder
November 19th, 2007, 03:06
this game is excellent

ALF
November 19th, 2007, 06:13
intresting;

its nice to see people with original ideas for a change :p. Keep up the good work and i hope you update this. :D

V3N0M
November 19th, 2007, 06:23
Could someone post some screen shots? I would go through the trouble trying this game out myself but I'm not at home and don't have a USB cable around.. Thanks!

warbird
November 19th, 2007, 10:40
Could someone post some screen shots? I would go through the trouble trying this game out myself but I'm not at home and don't have a USB cable around.. Thanks!

check the "mia" link in the first post. Cool game, but I'm stuck at a big tree...

MK2k
November 19th, 2007, 12:39
Great game!

nukester
November 19th, 2007, 13:37
i got this working as a cso

superadamwo
November 19th, 2007, 20:41
I love the music :thumbup:

MK2k
November 22nd, 2007, 20:24
So, how many beeps did you take to go through this nice game? My current lowscore is 236 beeps.

Littlefighter19
March 6th, 2009, 22:23
Nice Game.

discombobulated
March 7th, 2009, 08:41
I grew up with these games and I freaking hated them. Why play these crap LCD games that really have no meat to them when I could play Nintendo?

These were the cheap fillers I'd hope my mom wouldn't get me instead of a *real* game like for Nintendo or Sega. They used to be kind of like my mortal enemy in the video game realm. I don't really know why I had a fervent hate for these games but it's cool to look back and play something like that again. Thanks for the game.

MK2k
March 7th, 2009, 10:04
If you take a look at this game you would easily see that this one has a wicked unique twist. It's not the way, the real G&W games used to be played.