PDA

View Full Version : PSP Wi-Fi Adhoc File Transfer v0.5

wraggster
November 19th, 2007, 19:12
Minerva (http://www.geocities.jp/minerva4096/#aft) has released a new version of his PSP Wi-Fi Adhoc File Transfer

Heres the fantastic google translation:

Ad hoc communications, using other PSP files and folders to send software. One-to-one file transfers, and one-to-many (send 1 received 1 to 6) communications. Feed side, by both sides in the same version of this tool is required, MEMOSUTE against renting the start and only once, after the likes AEMASU to transfer files. OE, M33 and Kernel3.xx based on the work of CFW. Older <-> new transfer station is now the problem.

Speed is sent or received, the receiver is 3.40 OE If you have less than 120 KByte / sec 3.51 M33 than if it is 300 to 400 KByte / sec extent. It slows down the communication, the receiver is 3.51 M33 than recommended. [Note Never illegal file exchange is not so, please. Communication is encrypted yet. Others may be intercepted, The password or credit card number, etc., are recorded in the file transfer, please do not.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

cyclonus002
November 19th, 2007, 19:40
Finally...I've been waiting for something like this for a long, long time...

XxunknowxX
November 19th, 2007, 21:28
thos it work on slim cuz irshell doesnt and i used to use it for file transfer

pspfan
November 20th, 2007, 03:00
And it's already been around for a long, long time. This was one of the earliest features of iR Shell after the IR remotes and multitasking MP3 player. Check the iR Shell changelog for v1.1 to v1.2 if you don't believe me.

Cloudhunter
November 20th, 2007, 08:13
thos it work on slim cuz irshell doesnt and i used to use it for file transfer

iRShell works on Slim fine :)

Cloudy

ice_storme
November 20th, 2007, 11:00
Does anyone have the readme file for this application in the English language?

Baboon
November 20th, 2007, 15:57
Does anyone have the readme file for this application in the English language?

An English readme would be great, but I guess its pretty easy tp use once you boot it up as hte instuctions for what buttons to press are then in English.

I qucikly worked out L and R buttons scroll through your folders so you can select the file you want. :)

My question is do both PSP's have to have this program or can just one have it and the other can recieve the files you send? ...I'm in work so i can't test this at the mo with anthor psp.

-Xandu-
November 20th, 2007, 16:37
Um.. IRShell??

Tricky1net
January 17th, 2008, 09:51
Tanx, great upload.

poedel
March 1st, 2008, 21:58
I am looking for a possibility to transfer files from and to the psp and from and to the laptop by wifi access. This would be great. Does any of the mentioned apps do this? IR Shell or whatever?
It would be nice to have a homebrew starting an NFS Server on the PSP to get wireless acces to that from a PC.
Why always connecting via USB oder plugging the stick into the reader if you have a wireless router anyway?

pspfan
March 3rd, 2008, 07:53
iR Shell can do that with NetHostFS. Also, there's PSP FTP.