PDA

View Full Version : Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?

wraggster
November 20th, 2007, 02:32
New from Play Asia

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/67/pa.111812.1.jpg

Class is in session? How much have you forgotten since grammar school? Jump right into the game show action with Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? Enjoy game show excitement?just like the show, from the classmates' peer pressure, to Jeff Foxworthy's wisecracks. Step up to the podium and put your smarts on the line to see if you're smarter than a 5th grader? We won't tell!

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-ba-49-en-84-j-70-2e9w.html

Johnny Rash
November 20th, 2007, 02:43
No, and I don't need a game to denote it for me.

kcajblue
November 20th, 2007, 04:16
lol.
i hate that show, its so stupid.
yeah, the little kid is smarter than them now.
but they are gonna forget just like the adults on the show did.

ExcruciationX
November 20th, 2007, 07:05
I suppose once you've figured out what exactly anime shows mean, everything seems stupid to you. :p

Cloudhunter
November 20th, 2007, 08:10
We have recently got the same show here in the U.K. but instead it's called "Are you smarter than a 10 year old" :p

Cloudy

gronne
November 20th, 2007, 16:14
If I don't play this game, I'll continue believing I have a fairly high intelligence. If I do play this game I'll come to realize I have a low intelligence.... Conclusion: Why should I pay for a game that'll lower my self esteem?

/me runs away crying...

ExcruciationX
November 20th, 2007, 16:27
If I don't play this game, I'll continue believing I have a fairly high intelligence. If I do play this game I'll come to realize I have a low intelligence.... Conclusion: Why should I pay for a game that'll lower my self esteem?

/me runs away crying...
Cause then you can improve upon it? :p

Sonicboy 101
November 20th, 2007, 16:35
Lol, the show sucks, I bet the game sucks too.
And why the heck would you want to find out if someone is smarter than you anyway? Even if you are I doubt you'd be arsed enough to do anything about it (I know I'm not :D)

ExcruciationX
November 20th, 2007, 16:45
Lol, the show sucks, I bet the game sucks too.
And why the heck would you want to find out if someone is smarter than you anyway? Even if you are I doubt you'd be arsed enough to do anything about it (I know I'm not :D)
:rofl: