PDA

View Full Version : Joggle 17/07/2005 Release

wraggster
July 18th, 2005, 23:27
Warmtoe and SeGaFrEaK NL have updated the rather awesome homebrew game known as Joggle, heres whats new:

Features:

New Tunes (SeGaFrEaK NL)
New Sounds
New Levels
- 16 levels total
- Better progression
New Effects
- Graphic Equalizer
- Explosions
Better analogue stick support

Download from our Official Joggle page here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/joggle.shtml

Thanks to Warmtoe and SeGaFrEaK NL for this release.

ron
July 18th, 2005, 23:51
Thx for the update !!! Nice game !!!!

RockinB
July 19th, 2005, 12:12
How is the status of the SEGA Saturn port? Still thinking about it?

warmtoe
July 21st, 2005, 17:52
Still thinking about a Saturn port - I downloaded your dev environment but haven't done anything with it yet.

RockinB
July 22nd, 2005, 11:54
Still thinking about a Saturn port - I downloaded your dev environment but haven't done anything with it yet.

Okay, I'm supporting everyone who starts Saturn dev. So when you're stuck, instead of giving up, just contact me at my board.

Eric
July 22nd, 2005, 21:53
Hey good work with the release. I have to ask a question when unzipping the SBI file can i make a image and then burn it. I really cant wait to check this out was one of the great demo's i was checking out for awhile but somethings werent working for me when i was unzipping SBI files of the latest things you released.

Thanks

Eric

warmtoe
July 23rd, 2005, 12:56
Can't you build it with Selfboot Inducer? Thats why I ship it as an SBI now...

Not sure how to pull the individual bits out of the SBI actually.

Eric
July 28th, 2005, 03:14
actually i think i can use SBI but wraggster zips the sbi which confuses me cause when you see it on your desktop or any other saved location the the game shows the sbi extension not the zip and so i get you didnt you bin2boot or something like that.
So I will test it out and your other ones aswell now that it might work do to that small little problem.