PDA

View Full Version : its not fckin fair.

sourced
November 20th, 2007, 21:44
WTF?!

why the hell are my threads getting locked and im getting an infraction?

for example this ; http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=79830

i honestly dont think it should be locked, i mean, it isnt exactly junk, because there is a proper topic, it is "news", and ALOT of people seem to agree with me that what i post is really interesting.

Shrygue is being wayyyy too uptight.

i didnt do anything BAD for god sakes, all im trying to do is entertain the members/my friends on dcemu.

if anyone out there whos seen my news threads here on the off-topic forum agrees with me that i shouldnt get any infractions, raise your hand and say aye.(lol)

ExcruciationX
November 20th, 2007, 21:55
I agree with you, partially. Shrygue isn't that uptight.

acn010
November 20th, 2007, 22:03
most items you show is sometimes disturbing... sorry to say this...but yeahi must go towards YKB on this... better not post such nonsense... and mostly some items you showed is not accurately true >X[
sorry again....

sourced
November 20th, 2007, 22:19
thanks for your opinions.

JKKDARK
November 20th, 2007, 22:25
I get more infractions than all the members together, so don't cry sourced ;)

acn010
November 20th, 2007, 22:33
lmao so true XD

darkness angel 777
November 20th, 2007, 23:04
Don't post curse words and don't double or triple post.

Triv1um
November 20th, 2007, 23:13
Your a dirty annoying spammer.

You make JUNK, and you cry about it being locked. Get over it.

This thread for example, you make a junk thread whining like a ***got, while you're trying to prove that you don't post just. Great move.

acn010
November 20th, 2007, 23:16
Triv1um, calm down....

Johnny Rash
November 20th, 2007, 23:28
Yeah, seriously.

Who pissed in your Cheerios?

Triv1um
November 20th, 2007, 23:34
Lick my balls, bitch.

I don't wish too answer a "myspace Addict".

Johnny Rash
November 20th, 2007, 23:36
Ooh, amazing.

Read my signature, did ya'?
****ing bullshit.

And the irony is, you still answered.

mastersho
November 20th, 2007, 23:45
I'm going to say this now before this thread is closed and locked, everyone needs to calm down and do it fast. I was here to see JUNK die, it died for stuff like this. The stuff sourced posts are up to him to post. It's not hurting you all any, at all, and if it is then you should see a doctor. If you don't like the stuff he posts you could just NOT read it(Triv1um I like you man but you can't use words like that). The postings don't break any rules that I can see. So I, Zatioichi...er..I mean Master Sho, have spoken so just drop the whole think mates.

VampDude
November 21st, 2007, 00:14
WTF?!

why the hell are my threads getting locked and im getting an infraction?

Firstly:

Stop posting crap.

Secondly:

Stop complaining when your crap gets locked or deleted.

Thirdly:

Crap posts that are considered JUNK should be kept from the forums and posted on sites that allow crap, such as that handheld site and that otherone that ICE owns.

mastersho
November 21st, 2007, 00:45
Firstly:

Stop posting crap.

Secondly:

Stop complaining when your crap gets locked or deleted.

Thirdly:

Crap posts that are considered JUNK should be kept from the forums and posted on sites that allow crap, such as that handheld site and that otherone that ICE owns.

Don't forget my crap forum The Undernet where everything but pron goes <- Shameless Plug :D

ExcruciationX
November 21st, 2007, 01:09
Lick my balls, bitch.

I don't wish too answer a "myspace Addict".
Okay then... :eek:

People, "violence is not the answer." :p

DimensionT
November 21st, 2007, 01:25
If he's posting crap, fine whatever (even though I find the thread he linked to oddly amusing). Lock the thread and be done with it...

But there's seriously no reason to be giving out infractions for that. He's putting the work into bringing us intertaining topics and starting a disscusion.

People have intrest in his threads... Unlike alot of the crap that ends up on the front page. Anyone care to join the disscusion threads about "Brats: 4 Real", "Catz 2", "Hamsterz 2" and "Pet Horsez 2"? I think not.

ExcruciationX
November 21st, 2007, 02:34
If he's posting crap, fine whatever (even though I find the thread he linked to oddly amusing). Lock the thread and be done with it...

But there's seriously no reason to be giving out infractions for that. He's putting the work into bringing us intertaining topics and starting a disscusion.

People have intrest in his threads... Unlike alot of the crap that ends up on the front page. Anyone care to join the disscusion threads about "Brats: 4 Real", "Catz 2", "Hamsterz 2" and "Pet Horsez 2"? I think not.
Agreed!

ICE
November 21st, 2007, 02:44
Crap posts that are considered JUNK should be kept from the forums and posted on sites that allow crap, such as that handheld site and that other one that ICE owns.

Thanks for the advertising lol

People need to realize something here. If the staff deems your threads to be junk sorry but you're screwed. If it upsets you so much to have your threads locked get a life or a new forum.

PSPdemon
November 21st, 2007, 02:47
locked, no need for flaming...

if you dont like somthing, talk about it through PM

no point in openly flaming someone.

please do remember, if we find something either way off topic, or you double or tripple your posts, its worth a infraction.

nuff said.

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

edit: forgot to hit the lock option....sorry

ICE
November 21st, 2007, 02:50
Lol silly pspdemon. You cant lock threads can you?

Johnny Rash
November 21st, 2007, 02:52
I'm innocent.

I didn't flame anyone.

steve520
November 21st, 2007, 03:02
oh man why are people lockin threads left and right thats really the only reason i stopped posting here but seriously people dont post retarded threads but the humping dog thing wasnt that dumb it was kinda of funny but jeez infraction there and another infraction there what happened to this site?

ExcruciationX
November 21st, 2007, 03:23
Uh, not so locked is it?

I think it's time for another satire of DCEmu.

PSPdemon
November 21st, 2007, 03:24
sorry, accidently didnt click the lock option, however, i edited it

lol....we mods make mistakes from time to time ;)