PDA

View Full Version : [(PSP) Development] Technical skateboarding

jman420
November 21st, 2007, 06:06
Hello all, I wanted to throw a post up for a new game I'm working on (multi-platform) hopefully. Technical skateboarding (AKA tech-deck-pro-skater) is a game based on the Tony Hawk series of skating games, but with finger skateboards. I've been working on 3D models for a while, and I have decided that the first level to be released to the public will be a small demo of movement and basic structure (no moves, or not many anyway)(expected by the end of the year) the first level will be based in a Carl's Jr., the idea is to have a vast ammount of places to skate, inside of a fast-food place. Such as toilets, sinks, vat's of oil, and tables. (all the things Carl's Jr. is about) regardless, I am working on this project from the aspect of 3D modeling, and nothing else. So yet again, if anyone is interested in helping, please contact me. I am looking for a coder, and possably sound guy. Or if any 3D modelers would want to help make more levels when the time came, I would consider it. However, I am not looking for beta-testers, I do not want to check my PM box and see 20 people that wanna test, not gonna happen :p lol anyway... If anyone's interested please contact me via PM, Yahoo, or MSN. Thanks.

(comments appriciated)

jman420
November 21st, 2007, 22:16
wow, alot of interest here, maybe nevermind lol... I'll post pictures when I have time to render them :p

maybe then we can get some followers

nomi
November 22nd, 2007, 14:29
kool jman! I would like to try it, please post your pictures, it seems like a good game.

-Xandu-
November 22nd, 2007, 16:16
That's nice.

Johnny_Mcbride
November 22nd, 2007, 16:27
Hello all, I wanted to throw a post up for a new game I'm working on (multi-platform) hopefully. Technical skateboarding (AKA tech-deck-pro-skater) is a game based on the Tony Hawk series of skating games, but with finger skateboards. I've been working on 3D models for a while, and I have decided that the first level to be released to the public will be a small demo of movement and basic structure (no moves, or not many anyway)(expected by the end of the year) the first level will be based in a Carl's Jr., the idea is to have a vast ammount of places to skate, inside of a fast-food place. Such as toilets, sinks, vat's of oil, and tables. (all the things Carl's Jr. is about) regardless, I am working on this project from the aspect of 3D modeling, and nothing else. So yet again, if anyone is interested in helping, please contact me. I am looking for a coder, and possably sound guy. Or if any 3D modelers would want to help make more levels when the time came, I would consider it. However, I am not looking for beta-testers, I do not want to check my PM box and see 20 people that wanna test, not gonna happen :p lol anyway... If anyone's interested please contact me via PM, Yahoo, or MSN. Thanks.

(comments appriciated)

Maybe you could just help hardhat with this?

http://dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=70516&highlight=kickflip

jman420
November 26th, 2007, 06:31
thats the idea, he's been working with me on Generic Survival Horror Clone #1 since the start too.

punkonjunk
December 7th, 2007, 01:29
Sounds awesome. I'd love to play some homebrew skating games. Do it!