November 21st, 2007, 10:35
Do you guys smoke? nuff said.

personally, i do.

and i prefer Marlboro reds.

bout you guys?

gannon730
November 21st, 2007, 10:54
this is well random lol
but yeah i do smoke rollies golden virginia, drum or any faqs i can get when i ask for them lol and other things
nuge nuge wink wink ;)

sourced
November 21st, 2007, 11:44
this is well random lol
but yeah i do smoke rollies golden virginia, drum or any faqs i can get when i ask for them lol and other things
nuge nuge wink wink ;)

lmao you little druggie you.

JKKDARK
November 21st, 2007, 12:07
I don't smoke.

Man
November 21st, 2007, 12:14
Ya i smoke heavily now a days , i made a thread like this a long time ago, and i got a lot of bitching about how smokings bad.

Johnny Rash
November 21st, 2007, 12:33
Not officially a chimney.

But I enjoy the occasional Black and Mild and still smoke...another plant.
But it's been awhile.

But you already knew that from the hospital thread...

bullhead
November 21st, 2007, 13:22
Yes. Marlboro reds.

sourced
November 21st, 2007, 13:30
Yes. Marlboro reds.

amen to that :thumbup:

Safari Al
November 21st, 2007, 13:49
im am of those against smoking because of death's in the family caused by it. It sickens me to see someone slowly killing themselves

ExcruciationX
November 21st, 2007, 14:31
im am of those against smoking because of death's in the family caused by it. It sickens me to see someone slowly killing themselves
If they're not releated to you, let them kill themselves! :p

Malboro reds 50 pack FTW (my uncle smokes).

JKKDARK
November 21st, 2007, 15:10
Alcohol > cigarettes

:)

Safari Al
November 21st, 2007, 15:10
they are related to me

Axelius
November 21st, 2007, 15:12
I only smoke on weekends :rolleyes: And only when I'm drinking.
Usually Marlboro Reds.

dejkirkby
November 21st, 2007, 15:35
Never smoked, never will.
Although I bear no ill will against smokers at all.

steve520
November 21st, 2007, 15:38
hmm wasnt there a thread about this a while back whatever i dont smoke it would prolly kill me knowing my luck oh crap i see pspdemon on run.............................

hazeythelazy
November 21st, 2007, 15:38
Crack Cocaine and shoot up Crystal Meth
J/p J/p J/p

ICE
November 21st, 2007, 15:39
I dont care if you want to smoke just dont do it near me please ;) I just dont get smoking.. What does it do for you? Make you smell awful?

ExcruciationX
November 21st, 2007, 15:42
Marijuana and Acid > Alcohol

Sonicboy 101
November 21st, 2007, 15:50
I don't smoke.

gunntims0103
November 21st, 2007, 15:55
I smoke marijuana. I hate cigarettes.

BrooksyX
November 21st, 2007, 16:21
Never have, never will.

Smoking has to be one of the grossest things ever. I would rather not smell like $hit and have yellow teeth.

kcajblue
November 21st, 2007, 17:27
i dont smoke.

gannon730
November 21st, 2007, 17:36
lmao you little druggie you.

oi!!!!!!! lol i knw

Buddy4point0
November 21st, 2007, 18:15
Yes. Marlboro reds.

lol last night me and 2 of my friends snuck out and walked to right aid. Now right aid is open 24/7. So we walked in there and bought some candy, then walked out. The casher looked like a cool guy so we went back in and asked for some Marlboro reds. This is how it went.

"Can i get some Marlboro reds"
-<gets them off the shelf> "Do you have your ID?"
"uh not on me at the moment"
-"ha, i dont care"

lol, bought.

souLLy
November 21st, 2007, 18:57
Nope, paying for the privilege of a slow painful death isn't my idea of a good investment personally

jenny_single
November 21st, 2007, 19:14
No ciggies just some marijuana lol

blackrave
November 21st, 2007, 19:21
Smoking sucks donkey balls. It is egoistic to smoke in public and harm everyone around you, and when you buy a pack of cigarettes, you support the huge companies producing them and help them keep getting more people addicted and killed. Luckily, smoking is very unpopular in Norway nowadays, especially since all smoking sections of public eating places, for instance, were removed. I remember when I had to sit 8 hours in a smoking coupe full of yellow-teethed smokers on the train because all the other coupes were full. Terrible. Not like snus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus) is that much better, but at least it does not damage people surrounding the consumer.

souLLy
November 21st, 2007, 19:28
Snus, is gross, when I visited Sweden tons of people use those, you can tell who does as they have discoloured front teeth- one of my friends visiting with me tried it out and felt nauseous.

Axelius
November 21st, 2007, 19:55
Oh, come on, smoker's aren't that bad.

I bet, all of you, who are flaming, have never tried yet. I do not encourage anybody to smoke, but you cannot say that it is SOO stupid if you've never tried.

In the beginning, when you're not used to it, you really feel as if you were drunk a little. Little dizzy or so. And so you don't have to spend so much money on alcohol :rolleyes:

Thus I only smoke when I drink: It doesn't matter if you feel dizzy because you've smoked or you're drunk.

Perhaps I'm not really addicted (well I guess I am) to it because I only smoke when I'm out with friends, and don't do it every day, so my experience with cigarettes may differ from everyday smokers. But please don't talk about something, you have no idea of...

Shrygue
November 21st, 2007, 20:13
Me not smoke, not want to blow all my cash or get cancer.

I know it's an addiction but I just wonder exactly why anyone does like doing it...

blackrave
November 21st, 2007, 20:20
Hehe, Axelius, I may not have tried smoking myself, but I have inhaled enough unwillingly to say that it is egoistic and it does stink. Everyone knows it is dangerous and shortens life (quality) drastically. I am not old enough to neither drink nor smoke anyway. Good to hear not every smoker consumes a 20-pack every day. :)

souLLy: I agree, snus is gross, but not more than smoking. I think it is not as dangerous as smoking, still gives more nicotine, too? It only smells slightly like tea as well.

kcajblue
November 21st, 2007, 20:56
so snus is chewing tobacco then. right?

if it is, it is a lot worse then actually smoking. it makes your tongue grow a lot of cilia so you get a sort of "hairy tongue". and it gets more nicotine into you because they have something in it that cuts your lip or something so that it makes it easier for nicotine to get into your system.

blackrave
November 21st, 2007, 21:25
kcajblue: Well, you don't exactly chew it. You put it behind your upper lip and let it stay there while it does its work.

The danger of it is discussable and not decided yet, but the best idea is to stay away from all such stuff anyway. It does no good, at least compared to the bad it does.

kcajblue
November 21st, 2007, 21:27
i know you dont chew it.
but thats what they call it for some reason.

but yes, the stuff is disgusting.
thats all you really need to know.

sourced
November 21st, 2007, 22:08
lol last night me and 2 of my friends snuck out and walked to right aid. Now right aid is open 24/7. So we walked in there and bought some candy, then walked out. The casher looked like a cool guy so we went back in and asked for some Marlboro reds. This is how it went.

"Can i get some Marlboro reds"
-<gets them off the shelf> "Do you have your ID?"
"uh not on me at the moment"
-"ha, i dont care"

lol, bought.

here in the philipines, im underage(17)

so heres how it goes when i buy cigarettes

me;isang pack ng marlboro(one pack of marlboro)

cashier;sige, 28.50(ok, 28.50 pesos)

me;*light>inhale>exhale.

no need for friggin ids here in the philippines. we're as corrupt as a country can get.

kcajblue: Well, you don't exactly chew it. You put it behind your upper lip and let it stay there while it does its work.

The danger of it is discussable and not decided yet, but the best idea is to stay away from all such stuff anyway. It does no good, at least compared to the bad it does.

oh, so its alot like dipping tobacco. like skoal.

ExcruciationX
November 21st, 2007, 22:13
Ew, that Snus stuff looks discussing!

sourced
November 21st, 2007, 22:28
Ew, that Snus stuff looks discussing!

yeah. looks like indigested re-fried beans in a sachet

Triv1um
November 21st, 2007, 23:05
I smoke anything that smokable. Lol.

I just smoke ***s, i smoke green every now and again

ICE
November 21st, 2007, 23:18
Can anyone tell me what they get from smoking besides the awful odor?

SSaxdude
November 22nd, 2007, 00:06
I smoke Marlboro Reds. Almost all the smokers I know smoke Reds. I also like the recessed filter on Parliaments and the taste of Camel Frosts.

bullhead
November 22nd, 2007, 00:27

I smoke because it looks really cool.

bull, x.

PLZKLLME0080
November 22nd, 2007, 00:35
eww smoking is sick. I would never do it.

Johnny Rash
November 22nd, 2007, 00:39
I don't smoke cigarettes because it'd kill my singing.

But I do roll some pretty fat blunts.
Like that one from Up In Smoke.
That shit was huge!

SSaxdude
November 22nd, 2007, 02:12

You feel good and relaxed. I always have one after school because gym class is my last period, and I feel exhausted sometimes after gym. While I don't condone smoking for everyone, the only real way to find out what it's like is to actually smoke a full cigarette. Tobacco and alcohol are not good for you, but they are really enjoyful.

PLZKLLME0080
November 22nd, 2007, 02:16
I feel exhausted sometimes after gym

Have you ever wondered if you were exhausted for some other reason than doing exercises? maybe, something else that may make it harder for you? ;)

ICE
November 22nd, 2007, 02:41
Oh man smoking because you're tired.. That really made me laugh. See when im tired I just relax. When im anxious I just deal with it.. I am a man. Thats what we do. We deal with it. Smoking is just cheating.

PLZKLLME0080
November 22nd, 2007, 02:44
^ same here. I just shred on my guitar when im anxious, pissed, or pretty much anything else. its allot healthier and better for your mind and body.

Buddy4point0
November 22nd, 2007, 03:48
if any of u who dont smoke and are thinking "ima try it once," go with weed. cigarettes taiste pretty bad and dont really give you buzz, i only smoke them when im really bored. now weed on the otherhand,
-better for you
-not adictive
-taistes better
-more fun

kcajblue
November 22nd, 2007, 04:10
but if you get caught with it, youre more screwed than getting caught with cigs.

Johnny Rash
November 22nd, 2007, 05:48
Goddamn!

This thread is full of admitting pot heads.
Myself included.

It might explain why Homebrew Heaven is green...

Kramer
November 22nd, 2007, 07:40
no need for friggin ids here in the philippines. we're as corrupt as a country can get.

:rofl:

I dont smoke cigarettes, I tried them a few times but they are useless.

I used to be a pothead, but quit that at the start of the year and have felt much better since I have been of it:)

lmtlmt
November 22nd, 2007, 07:49
smokers are jokers, unless its pot, cirarettes are shit and should be just as illegal as other drugs.

sourced
November 22nd, 2007, 09:43
if you dont smoke, youre still bound to die. if you smoke, youll still die.

so, might as well smoke. lmao

lmtlmt
November 22nd, 2007, 09:55
yer id rather be in relative comfort instead of coughing all the time and having yellow teeth with ash tray breath.

kcajblue
November 22nd, 2007, 19:17
even though you die either way.
id rather not smoke and die a slow and painful death.

Shrygue
November 22nd, 2007, 20:06
Very true, I don't want an early end from life and suffer the stupid buget crunches as well.

hothothot
November 25th, 2007, 00:25
i dont smoke, was considering it because i needed a knew hobby, dont need to now i found this forum ;)

SSaxdude
November 25th, 2007, 00:29
Oh man smoking because you're tired.. That really made me laugh. See when im tired I just relax. When im anxious I just deal with it.. I am a man. Thats what we do. We deal with it. Smoking is just cheating.

I'm just a low life like that :)

blackrave
November 25th, 2007, 00:55
Something fun to do in town: Find a single or couple of smokers. Go past them coughing really loud and yelling, "I can't breathe! Someone wants to give me cancer!"

Even funnier in areas especially for smokers.

PLZKLLME0080
November 25th, 2007, 03:26
Something fun to do in town: Find a single or couple of smokers. Go past them coughing really loud and yelling, "I can't breathe! Someone wants to give me cancer!"

ya but you have to do it so they don't know you are doing it on purpose, or they may beat the crap out of you or just give you that evil look.

SSaxdude
November 25th, 2007, 05:56
cirarettes are shit and should be just as illegal as other drugs.

While I do believe that all drugs should be legalized, criminalizing tobacco will have the same negative effects as 1920's prohibition and the current war on drugs.

yer id rather be in relative comfort instead of coughing all the time and having yellow teeth with ash tray breath.
My girlfriend didn't mind that I smoke, just when I smoked menthols.

bullhead
November 25th, 2007, 14:57

That sounds about as fun and rewarding as a tumor.

bull, x.

gdf
November 25th, 2007, 15:14
Goddamn!

This thread is full of admitting pot heads.
Myself included.

It might explain why Homebrew Heaven is green...

Lol, there used to be a couple of massive drug threads, mostly because of Ex wanting to try DXM ;)

I don't smoke, the way I see it is that it's a lose-lose situation, you either hate the taste or get addicted and die of cancer/heart disease.

Luckily Scotland now has smoking banned in public places (even pubs).

I take it not in Norway Blackrave?

blackrave
November 25th, 2007, 15:44
That sounds about as fun and rewarding as a tumor.

bull, x.

Try. :)

Luckily Scotland now has smoking banned in public places (even pubs).

I take it not in Norway Blackrave?

I just looked up what exactly is legal, and it sounds like the same as in Scotland. The law that came in effect in 2003 (I think) is to protect both guests and emplyees from passive smoking. As far as I understand, you are not allowed to smoke in public eating/serving places (nor places that require a membership) or in public means of transport. However, you can smoke on the outside of serving places, on the street, at home, and maybe in your car.

gdf
November 25th, 2007, 15:47
Aha.

Smoking in cars should be banned, it's just as distracting as talking on your phone.

Where in Norway do you live, just out of interest?

blackrave
November 25th, 2007, 19:47
Aha.

Smoking in cars should be banned, it's just as distracting as talking on your phone.

Where in Norway do you live, just out of interest?

That's what I was thinking, too!

I live in Os, a small municipality not far from Bergen, the second largest city in the country. I go to school in Bergen, so I take the bus an hour each way every day.

Do you live in Aberdeen ...?

gdf
November 25th, 2007, 19:49
About 10 miles south, in a village called Newtonhill. It's right beside the main road.

I asked because my clan leader is from Lillesand in Aust-Agder. You're pretty close to Shetland eh?

ShadowKnight
December 2nd, 2007, 01:38
!cough! Yea, I smoke !hack, cough, spit! I have family members who died from it and I still do it. !cough!

Tetris999
December 2nd, 2007, 02:47
Ya i smoke heavily now a days , i made a thread like this a long time ago, and i got a lot of bitching about how smokings bad.

yeah, i think smoking is bad. i think its a waste of my time and money to smoke SRSLY! unless, if smoking can make me fly at the expense of my health, then i would probably do it :thumbup:

btw i bear no ill will to the fun of others, smoke all you want if it makes you happy :)