PDA

View Full Version : ninety nine nights for the 360.

shadowprophet
November 21st, 2007, 13:44
Graphically this game is average, the theme and colorful environments really catch the eye.
those are the only two good things I can say for ninety nine nights. The rest of the game is endless hack and slash mind numbing, callus forming, repetitive, gawd awful, hack and slash. I played this game for four hours trying to convince myself I didn't throw away money. I'm forced to cope with the fact that ultimately Id rather play donkey kong jr. math then this piece of painfully boring garbage. This game is so awful I think its change the way I feel about video games in the whole. I don't know if i'll ever recover.

Take shadowprophets word, Stay away from ninety nine nights for the 360. Do yourself a favor and use twenty bucks for toilet paper and flush it down the commode, cause I wouldnt wipe my ass with nintey nine nights.

Gawd I hate this game so very much :(

kcajblue
November 21st, 2007, 17:42
man, you must really hate that game to say all that.

ive never heard of it. probably cause i dont have an xbox.

wolfpack
November 21st, 2007, 18:25
I used to own it, paid 30 bucks for it, thought it would be cool. It sucked though because it was too repetitive. I mean I like hack and slashes but there wasnt much variety to it. Save your money to buy Dead Rising instead, its a better 360 classic.

BrooksyX
November 21st, 2007, 18:37
Never really interested in this game, but ill make sure to pass if I ever see it in the bargain bin. Thanks for the heads up

BlueCrab
November 22nd, 2007, 04:11
I didn't think it was that bad. I actually kinda enjoyed it.

kcajblue
November 22nd, 2007, 04:36
if you really want to see a repetetive game, just play the first coded arms for the psp.

shadowprophet
November 22nd, 2007, 09:05
I didn't think it was that bad. I actually kinda enjoyed it.

I think most of my problem with ninety nine nights was I came straight from halo 3 "I finely beat it on legendary:D yay for shadow:cool:" and into ninety nine nights. Halo 3 has spoiled me. It's an awesome game. I have yet to play the full version of bioshock or gears of war so I have those waiting in the wings. And I think mostly I was Impatient with ninety nine nights.

I cant really say I'm not a hack and slash fan. I loved God of war. But something about ninety nine nights just doesn't sit right with me.

sourced
November 22nd, 2007, 10:39
if you really want to see a repetetive game, just play the first coded arms for the psp.

lmao. amen to that.