PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts on freebie websites!

monaug5
November 21st, 2007, 14:49
What are your opinions on those freebie websites??

I found a good one and so I am very close to getting another Wii! :)

steve520
November 21st, 2007, 15:30
hmm my thoughts are ive tried those freebie sites but they didnt give me anypoints for the damn surveys so i just quit but hey your close to a wii good job man.

kcajblue
November 21st, 2007, 17:39
there are different kinds of free websites.
which ones are you reffering to?

Buddy4point0
November 21st, 2007, 18:17
I found a good one and so I am very close to getting another Wii! :)

linkage?

wolfpack
November 21st, 2007, 18:36
freebie websites use too much advertising, i tried using one to get a free psp... and its just not worth it. Too much crap you have to sign up for and some stuff you have to pay for... "Free" my ass.

BrooksyX
November 21st, 2007, 18:41
All of those websites are trash.

Sonicboy 101
November 21st, 2007, 18:44
^ Agreed.
They never really work, I've seen hundreds of them and I bet they're all not as easy as they say they are.

souLLy
November 21st, 2007, 18:56
They're total junk and banned on this site, so you'll need to change that link in your sig. To anyone who thinks those sites are worth investing time or money in, I have some nigerian money making schemes you might also be interested in...

Napalm-Death
November 21st, 2007, 23:34
They're total junk and banned on this site, so you'll need to change that link in your sig. To anyone who thinks those sites are worth investing time or money in, I have some nigerian money making schemes you might also be interested in...

Wow... I got an email for one of those the other day!

lmtlmt
November 22nd, 2007, 06:42
they arent all fake, my cousin did the one in my sig and he got his ipod 3 weeks ago, there was a post on this site a while ago about this saying that a lot of them are fakes but some are legit and he explained hwo the legit ones work and it was a pretty interestign read, the on i am doing now u dotn have to do surveys and shit all i had to do was complete the free game/ringotne offer and refer 8 peopel to do the same i got my free rigntone and un subscribed form the mobile phone service and am that much closer to my ipod, and if it turns out i dont get it well i didnt pay any money so it wouldn hurt that bad.

JKKDARK
November 22nd, 2007, 15:35
They are fake, total useless

VampDude
November 22nd, 2007, 17:09
The sites that say you can get FREE consoles are rubbish, only idiots believe that you can get something for nothing in the means of getting a FREE console.

monaug5
November 22nd, 2007, 17:42
Well I believe that it does work however it takes patience more than anything. Just signing on and doing one cheap offer then referring is best.

I have done that and recieved one Wii so far. My website which i have done makes the process simplier I think.

kcajblue
November 22nd, 2007, 19:16
one of my friend does them, hes gotten hella stuff from it too.
including an iphone.

but he does the ones that require credit cards, and i think he uses prepaids, but yeah. he gets stuff from them.

monaug5
November 22nd, 2007, 20:45
Yeah they work extremely well and yeah the freewebs website i found here: http://www.freewebs.com/consolefor3 works best.

souLLy
November 23rd, 2007, 01:17
Threads like this are junk. Do not make threads just to advertise stupid pyramid schemes, you were warned.