PDA

View Full Version : Mednafen v0.8.5

wraggster
November 21st, 2007, 16:23
The emulator that supports (http://mednafen.sourceforge.net/) Atari Lynx, GameBoy, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance, NES, PC Engine(TurboGrafx 16),SuperGrafx, Neo Geo Pocket, and Neo Geo Pocket Color has been updated.

Heres whats new:

Fixed a crashing bug when loading an uncompressed file and using the automatic IPS-patching feature when mmap() is available.

PCE, PC-FX: All SCSI CDROM commands are now logged in the debugger's log viewer(when logging is enabled, of course).

Added group support to the debugger's log viewer.

PC-FX: Renamed the type of BIOS ROM font calls in the debugger's log viewer from "BIOS" to "ROMFONT".

PC-FX: BIOS filesystem syscall(for backup memory access) calls are now logged in the debugger's log viewer.

PC-FX: Added internal backup memory and external backup memory address spaces to the debugger's memory editor.

PC-FX: In the 263-line mode, line 262 is now reported as being during blanking time(as on a real PC-FX). Fixes the annoying transparency layer
flickering and other weird graphical glitches in Der Langrisser FX.

Added setting "filesys.disablesavegz", to disable gzip compression when saving save states and backup memory.
(In the case of backup memory, disabling gzip compression isn't supported for GB yet)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via elation (http://www.e-lation.net/site/news_10542.html?PHPSESSID=e22da27ff69a09f1e4a93d63 af2feb80)

Eyedunno
November 21st, 2007, 22:44
I thought we might finally have a PC Engine emulator for DS, but then I saw that it also supports GBA and realized that it was probably for PC, which was confirmed when I looked at the site.

:(

JKKDARK
November 22nd, 2007, 00:54
I thought we might finally have a PC Engine emulator for DS, but then I saw that it also supports GBA and realized that it was probably for PC, which was confirmed when I looked at the site.

:(

But it was pos ted in the GBA News section :p

Eyedunno
November 22nd, 2007, 08:48
But it was pos ted in the GBA News section :p
Yeah, you're right, but I saw it on the DS News front page.

gary_abernethy2
November 22nd, 2007, 23:10
I saw it on the gamecube page so... lol