PDA

View Full Version : CoD4 PS3 fixed at last

Shrygue
November 21st, 2007, 19:19
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=176045)

Finally, you should be able to turn on your PS3 today and shoot some faces online in Call of Duty 4 without any friggin' error message ruining the fun, as Infinity Ward has fixed the servers.

The game's online mode has been fraught with problems since release, first with a complete online failure when the servers were apparently "slammed" by legions of players, then further issues again yesterday, coincidentally just after Sony released PS3 firmware 2.01.

But everything should be fine now, as Infinity Ward's community relations manager, Robert Bowling, confirmed today: "You should no longer be receiving this error message or any other issues related to the firmware update in the game."

He added: "Thank you to everyone for giving us the heads up on this so we could start tracking down answers, and getting it resolved and please let us know if you have any additional issues."

We're sure you will.

Triv1um
November 21st, 2007, 23:11
Its still not at all smooth. Keeps screwing up.

waf43
November 25th, 2007, 11:18
Is anyone else having problems when sending invites ... ??

I keep sending my freind them, but he doesn't receive them .... & vice versa....

Triv1um
November 25th, 2007, 11:24
Same with me.

Mine dont work, but i seem to be receiving them from everyone.