PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

shadowprophet
November 22nd, 2007, 11:24
So its thanksgiving morn. And I want to Wish a happy thanksgiving to everyone, realizing there are those out there who don't celebrate thanksgiving. I want to wish them a happy thanksgiving even more. They don't know what they're missing out on, In my family thanks giving is a huge event. Twice a year at thanksgiving and christmas my entire family comes together and there is enough food to feed a small country. we all eat and catch up on what's been going on in each others lives which is an all day event from noon till sometime around nine pm, because it takes that long for everyone to speak to everyone. Yes thanksgiving in my family is the true beginning of the holiday season A truly glorious event, It always carry's that special magic that makes the holiday season truly feel unique from the rest of the year.

I do realize there are some out there who don't celebrate thanksgiving. But I want to take this time to remind those people that by this far in the post its too late shadowprophet has already shoved some holiday cheer right up your hum bug and there's nothing you can do about it. So go eat some turkey or i'll ******* hunt you down.:p

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1451/happythanksgiving24647gn9.jpg

V3N0M
November 22nd, 2007, 11:43
:rofl: um yes.. Happy Thanksgiving! What a good picture to start off the Holiday Season! Hope you have a good one shadow!

gunntims0103
November 22nd, 2007, 14:17
Happy thanksgiving :)

dejkirkby
November 22nd, 2007, 15:12
Happy Thanksgiving from England!

JKKDARK
November 22nd, 2007, 15:47
Happy Thanksgiving :)

bullhead
November 22nd, 2007, 16:23
We don't celebrate it here, but still, Happy thanksgiving, and all the best...

bullhead.

PSPdemon
November 22nd, 2007, 16:53
WOOT WOOT!!!

TURKEY TIME!

happy Thanksgiving everyone :D

may all your turkey dinners be delicious

cal360
November 22nd, 2007, 17:58
It things like this that makes me want to move to America. Happy thanksgiving anyway. Shame we don't celebrate it.

kcajblue
November 22nd, 2007, 19:14
happy turkey day people.

Shrygue
November 22nd, 2007, 20:00
Thanksgiving Day huh? Hey, where's my turkey? I'm hungry as hell - give me all your food!!!