PDA

View Full Version : That e-surance girl has a video game lol

shadowprophet
November 23rd, 2007, 10:49
If I hate a game i'll bash it mercilessly and curse the development team that made it. That's nothing new, But today I want to talk about a game that I feel got a bad rap. A game that's so much better then reviews lead me to believe. For a long time I avoided perfect dark zero. People told me many negative things about this game. ranging crappy level design to mediocre game play. I feel that in light of high expectation and other high profile shooters, perfect dark zero was given the shaft in review scores. I've played this game and while it doesn't quite stand up to halo 3 or bioshock or even gears of war by any means, all that says about perfect dark zero is its not quite a "Perfect" game. Lets face it. Perfect dark zero had a high standard to live up to and it fell short. But is it a "bad" game? Not by any means. Not since the days of the n64 have I played a game like this, Perfect dark zero manages to capture the feel we remember and love about 007 golden eye and the original perfect dark rather well. I feel this game was slaughtered in reviews unfairly. Its good points vastly outweigh it's bad and this game deserves every bit of 7-8 review score. In short If i had known perfect dark zero was going to be as good as it was. I would have bought it a lot sooner at full price. I've bought worse games at full price and been happy with my purchase. I feel PDZ was treated unfairly and felt the need to tell everyone at the budget price it is currently at its a complete steal, Go pick it up. Peace out guys

shadowprophet
November 23rd, 2007, 15:17
seriously you guys dont see it:confused:

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/4261/weyd4.jpg

I submit perfect dark zero is an advertisement for esurense in video game form:p

Still a fun game though. I like it anyway:D

acn010
November 23rd, 2007, 15:25
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/acn010/sitting_cat.jpghmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................
they look almost the same but is it really her???

shadowprophet
November 23rd, 2007, 15:27
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................
they look almost the same but is it really her???
No idea, But the resemblance is uncanny :p

acn010
November 23rd, 2007, 15:32
they do look alike yet again i believe its not the same character... the one on e-surance is hotter! ROFLMFAO!!!!!

shadowprophet
November 23rd, 2007, 15:36
they do look alike yet again i believe its not the same character... the one on e-surance is hotter! ROFLMFAO!!!!!

maybe they'er like cousins or something :rofl:

acn010
November 23rd, 2007, 15:42
if they are, ill take both home!!!!! XDD

shadowprophet
November 23rd, 2007, 16:04
if they are, ill take both home!!!!! XDD

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5009/consolesxbox360achievemwy6.gif
Dcemu achievement unlocked: 145 G
Pimp award:cool:

acn010
November 23rd, 2007, 16:10
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/acn010/tonguebigeye.gif lmao!!! oh yes yes...
well anyways missed you man,, whats new??? hows life treating you??

shadowprophet
November 23rd, 2007, 16:17
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/acn010/tonguebigeye.gif lmao!!! oh yes yes...
well anyways missed you man,, whats new??? hows life treating you??
Ive been good, things have been pretty spiffy for me lately, How have you been bro? Ive been playing quit a bit of 360 stuff lately. Im taking on all challengers in halo 3 and perfect dark zero :p

acn010
November 23rd, 2007, 16:29
cool cool...
as for me my slim died on me (didnt turn on at all)
my 2200 mAh OFFICIAL battery from Sony died on me also the original 1800mAh... buying both after this new! cause i can afford i am gonna buy the piano black psp again and start all over again... life sucks

shadowprophet
November 23rd, 2007, 16:33
cool cool...
as for me my slim died on me (didnt turn on at all)
my 2200 mAh OFFICIAL battery from Sony died on me also the original 1800mAh... buying both after this new! cause i can afford i am gonna buy the piano black psp again and start all over again... life sucks
Dude that does suck :( what happened? was it like a failed upgrade/downgrade:confused: Or did it die a natural death:confused:

Cause I wanted to get a slim, the only thing that has stopped me is my original psp is still in top condition. But if the slims are just dieing for no reaon. I dont want one :(

Anyhoo. Im off to work. BBl :)

acn010
November 23rd, 2007, 16:40
natural death
cause i was working and i left it off
it stopped working... i opened it and took it apart and put it back on... and still the same

anyways, im also going out to buy a new psp and later off to work..... take care!!

kcajblue
November 23rd, 2007, 18:47
lol. she really does look like the esurance girl.

VampDude
November 23rd, 2007, 20:18
natural death
cause i was working and i left it off
it stopped working... i opened it and took it apart and put it back on... and still the same

anyways, im also going out to buy a new psp and later off to work..... take care!!

lol, you took a Slim PSP apart??? Pity you did cause it would still be under it's 12 month warranty, I need a new PSP also (but I'm back to using my PS2 for homebrew/emu's).

acn010
November 23rd, 2007, 20:43
the psp is modded so yeah warrenty was voided long time ago...
modded with internal white LED and external chip vibrating system (makes my psp to vibrate everysound it makes on certain frequency like a large bang or low bass) and that is all
so im gonna buy next week a new one since im gonna go to work soon and tommorow i have no tme

Shadowblind
November 23rd, 2007, 23:12
Perfect Dark Zero, for me was a fun time while it began, but....It let me down. I had no other choice. I had to kill Erin Esurance. Sorry.