PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Wii`s In Stock at Divineo UK

wraggster
November 23rd, 2007, 16:07
Divineo UK (http://www.divineo.co.uk/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=wii-wii) have tonight posted that they have Nintendo Wii Consoles in stock at their store.

http://www.divineo.co.uk/divineo/images/products/wii-wii.jpg

*NOTE* 1 per Customer.
Delivery to card holder address *ONLY*
You must provide a valid land line phone number
You may be required to provide additional information - like a scan of a recent credit card statement.

Includes Wii Sports (bowling, boxing, baseball, tennis and golf) Also includes: one wireless Wii Remote and one Nunchuk Plays two disc formats in a single, self-loading media bay Features a processing chip from IBM and a graphics chip from ATI Completely backward compatible, all the way to the NES of the 1980s Built-in Wi-Fi access for easy connection to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection gaming service Wii Channel for news, weather, photo viewing, message boards and more

Be warned you are paying over the odds where ever you shop, on amazon they are retailing at 300 pounds Plus

stevo11185
November 23rd, 2007, 16:20
This is really starting to annoy me....we all knew they were in stock because of the post the other day. You obviously are just trying to make money.

i wonder when the next advert for this will pop up.

Divineo are known to be pirating games and other stuff...yet you still support them......You say you don't support piracy, yet you post things like n64 emulators and nes and snes emulators. So go away and stop lying....the title should be 'its christmas...I want money...click the link so i get some.'

LazerTag
November 24th, 2007, 03:10
This is really starting to annoy me....we all knew they were in stock because of the post the other day. You obviously are just trying to make money.

i wonder when the next advert for this will pop up.

Divineo are known to be pirating games and other stuff...yet you still support them......You say you don't support piracy, yet you post things like n64 emulators and nes and snes emulators. So go away and stop lying....the title should be 'its christmas...I want money...click the link so i get some.'

I don't know about all that, but I can sure tell you Wii's don't cost over $500 here in the US. And they may be hard to get, but I still keep running into them at my local stores. If I didn't already have one myself or knew someone local to me whom wanted one I could most likely produce one at cost without taking them for over double what the unit is worth. I hope that simply due to this Divineo company not bein gin the Us or something. At that price they are no worse then Ebay folk.