PDA

View Full Version : CWCheat 0.1.9 Rev. I Released

wraggster
November 23rd, 2007, 23:51
Weltall (http://cwcheat.consoleworld.org/#) has released a new version of cwcheat for the PSP, heres whats new:

0.1.9 REV.I RELEASE
=====================

- [GAME] fixed a bug in the 8bit equal test code which could prevent it from working
- [GAME] fixed a bug in the less than/multi skip codes which could make greather than/multi skip codes being recognised also as less than/multi skip
- [ALL] now it's possible to invert the colors used on screen (so black foreground on white background) trough the "COLOR INVERT = " entry on the
configuration file
- [GAME] Added 8bit multiple skip test codes:
8-bit Equal : Multiple Skip 0xE1nndddd 0x0aaaaaaa
8-bit Not Equal : Multiple Skip 0xE1nndddd 0x1aaaaaaa
8-bit Less Than : Multiple Skip 0xE1nndddd 0x2aaaaaaa
8-bit Greater Than : Multiple Skip 0xE1nndddd 0x3aaaaaaa
- [ALL] Changed some buffer sizes in the db loading functions, it should improve the stability when loaded with other plugins
- [ALL] Some minor optimizations in the main in-game menu
- [GAME] rectified multiple skip test codes to be more strict about the status of > or < of the numbers being checked. now equal is no more
considered
- [GAME] rectified single skip test codes to be more strict about the status of > or < of the numbers being checked. now equal is no more considered
- [GAME] Fixed a conflict of the inverse jocker code with the 8bit test codes. Now the inverse jocker code is 0xD00000dd 0x3nnnnnnn, while before it
was
0xD00000dd 0x2nnnnnnn.
- [GAME] Removed useless checks in the single skip test codes and jocker codes
- [ALL] now the text reader let the user use the analog stick to scrool text

NB: if you find cheats with single/multiple skip codes which aren't working anymore you may try adjusting the value of +/- 1 and contact me to fix
the code
in the database, thanks. As for the inverse jocker codes contact me again if you find some in the databse :).

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

gunntims0103
November 24th, 2007, 00:41
I just started getting into FTB2 again. So this might come in handy when i go online >=D

watupgroupie
November 24th, 2007, 07:10
I just started getting into FTB2 again. So this might come in handy when i go online >=DNo it won't this app completely sucks for online, trust i was using it for a year and then found nitepr, there's nothing better than it. Go get it now and stop wasting time with cwcheat it blow's compared to it. Dcemu doesn't host it but it can be found over at pspcube.com

V3N0M
November 24th, 2007, 10:31
Interesting, it is a ton better than CWCheat! That's odd, Why doesn't DCEmu host it? Is there illegal material in nitePR? Well whatever reason it is better than CWcheat.. Thanks for the info watupgroupie!

watupgroupie
November 24th, 2007, 17:11
Interesting, it is a ton better than CWCheat! That's odd, Why doesn't DCEmu host it? Is there illegal material in nitePR? Well whatever reason it is better than CWcheat.. Thanks for the info watupgroupie!Your very welcome. I don't think there's iilegal material in it, i think it's just dcemu endorses cwcheat but not nitepr. Also the developer doesn't like his releases to leave pspcube. He got really pissed and just about stopped development when it got leaked to qj. The reason it's better to for anyone wondering is that when you go to the cheat menu it doesn't pause the game so you can turn on and off cheats while online without getting kicked out of games becasue your wifi quits. It's also better for finding codes i think and better menu navigation. One thing i don't like as much is that it's doesn't have the database that cwcheat does. Most games require you to make the codes. All though if you go to pspcube and go to the code request section of the forum and search you can find pretty much any game.

gunntims0103
November 24th, 2007, 18:15
Yea i gave Nitepr a try and found it better than Cwcheat in most instances. It doesn't have any illegal material, the author just doesn't want it hosted on any forums except its own.

Solidsnake3000
November 24th, 2007, 18:50
wow but if it does not pause the game when you go to the cheat menu for me that would suck because in most games were I'm about to die I put up the cheat menu and quickly put on a cheat to save me

watupgroupie
November 24th, 2007, 19:52
wow but if it does not pause the game when you go to the cheat menu for me that would suck because in most games were I'm about to die I put up the cheat menu and quickly put on a cheat to save me
That's solveable to. There is a pause button in the menu. If you need it even faster than that you have another option. Nitepr works diffrently. You can permantly enable a cheat or select and then you have to hit the note icon and the cheat get's enabled instantly in the game. This is very handy when you get into tight situations where you don't feel like dieing and restarting the level, just click the note button and you don't die or get you get money or whatever the cheat is. No need to even go to the cheat menu.

V3N0M
November 24th, 2007, 20:36
Thanks for the info everyone!

@gunntims0103 - Whoa dude! Good to see you again! I haven't seen you around in a while! Hope your doing well at GameStop. The whole Taco Bell job has been alright but I think it's time for me to get a new/better job elsewhere..

PoorKingz
November 24th, 2007, 22:05
I just started getting into FTB2 again. So this might come in handy when i go online >=D

Make sure you use my True AntiBoot or you will want to quit again, lol.

DarthPaul
November 24th, 2007, 23:10
Please stay On Topic, talking about CWCheat. Otherwise I'll have ban you all. Lol, I wish.

Anyways, nice to see more releases of CWCheat. And about NitePR.. I just downloaded the newest revision to check it out. I tested it once but found it empty and went back to CWCheat.

PoorKingz
November 24th, 2007, 23:37
CWCheat is outdated. NitePR has taken over the PSP game hacking scene for a while. It has many useful features that CWCheat lacks. Useful for both cheaters and hackers. I still use CWCheat for some hacking methods, though. And I appreciate the updates.