PDA

View Full Version : Vendetta

sourced
November 24th, 2007, 01:15
thats it. im really pissed. after all the numerous complaints about YKB or shrygue or whatever his name is, i still dont know why he doesnt get any consequences or rolls back any of the things he's done.

alot of people are complainng, DCEMU CANT YOU SEE? we dont like him. we dont we dont we dont.

i mean, i didnt even do anything to him and he edits my polls to certain titles that make fun of me?!

mods are supposed to improve the forums and stop flaming. not lock threads and leave insulting comments that can never be changed.

this is an utter outrage; if no changes will be made to mend this situation, im personally warning the mods and admins of dcemu that you WILL lose ALOT of you're most valued/loyal members.

i demand for action to be done.

just look at these;
New Level Of Immaturity From MODs? (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=80156)
My Previous Thread... (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=80162)
The Totally FAKE Truth (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=80112)

and im telling you, if this doesnt get fixed. there are alot more to come.

lmtlmt
November 24th, 2007, 01:27
yes i remember when they changed my sig to "i like to eat babies" now that was pretty immature.

sourced
November 24th, 2007, 01:36
join the revolt

Shadowblind
November 24th, 2007, 01:37
I want to share something here. This is actually copied and pasted from one of my PMs. The receiver shan't be named.

Shadowprophet....when he was a mod, he was awesome. He was a human being, not a steroypical machine that many staff here act like. Even gunntims has changed since me and him first became known around the forums...in a topic that shadowprophet made, actually. It was the first, the original /(o)(o)\ topic.

Me and shadowprof were basically letting out our couped up insanity through a series of conversations with no real meanings behind them. We eventually got to talking about Naruto and gunntims appeared, like outta nowhere. At that point both me and him were new to DCEmu. Soon after gunntims joined in so did gizmo356. We four talked for 60 pages of topic before kaiser came in and nuked /(o)(o)\. many members put R.I.P /(o)(o)\ in they're signatures, even members that weren't in it.

Gunntims was actually the start of the LUA revolution that swept through DCEmu. After suggesting making a Kingdom hearts homebrew for PSP, me and gunn started a project that would never be finished. Unfortuneately, I did near nothing except find sprites, BGs, music, and write the story. gunn did all the coding, and gizmo even came in and helped us out for a while. Due to the popularity of our project, many, many prominent DCEmu members became LUA coders. Such as ninja9393(or Silent Bob, as he changed his name to) gizmo, Zion, and even me (Im one of the few to actually finish a project though )

Then gun became a mod. That marked the beginning of the end, sorta. Gun stopped showing, gizmo resorted to petty spam, shadowprof left his position, Zion became [corrupt] (in a sense) and the age of LUA had ended. JUNK was created, and eventually, it leaked to other topics outside of JUNK. You know most of the rest, however I haven't said all the details of what happend. Way to lengthy. The endpoint is what you see before you. This place is turning into a regular QJ, and thats exactly what we DON'T need another of. Its not terrible though...yet.

DCEmu was simply awesomeness in virtual space when i came. I still think it is. Don't revolt, just make the site a better place. YKB is a mod. He has to act like a mod or he'll lose it, try not to hold it against him.

sourced
November 24th, 2007, 01:40
oh its going there. its going.

ICE
November 24th, 2007, 01:47
Don't revolt, just make the site a better place.

Exactly. I tend to agree that there is a problem here but I by no means want to "revolt". This should be a democracy. We should be able to decide who the mods are because.. well without us active members this site would suck.

Gizmo356
November 24th, 2007, 02:13
I want to share something here. This is actually copied and pasted from one of my PMs. The receiver shan't be named.

DCEmu was simply awesomeness in virtual space when i came. I still think it is. Don't revolt, just make the site a better place. YKB is a mod. He has to act like a mod or he'll lose it, try not to hold it against him.

I agree 100% with what you said there "although my spamming days are over" that reminded me of how much time I spent here and how fun it was, I wish it was still like how it was but I think those days are long gone and aren't going to come back anytime soon. DCemu is just a shadow of what it used to be now seems like most of the mods are just robots that enforce the rules with an iron fist and forgot how to have fun.

Even though Me you gunntims zion and ninja never physically met I really felt like I had friends here.

Shadowblind
November 24th, 2007, 02:25
I agree 100% with what you said there "although my spamming days are over" that reminded me of how much time I spent here and how fun it was, I wish it was still like how it was but I think those days are long gone and aren't going to come back anytime soon. DCemu is just a shadow of what it used to be now seems like most of the mods are just robots that enforce the rules with an iron fist and forgot how to have fun.

Even though Me you gunntims zion and ninja never physically met I really felt like I had friends here.

I miss those days too...I even made a thread here talking about how its my virtual family :p

But I'm afraid your right about DCEmu becoming an empty vessel of its former existence. You, gunn and shadowprof are still my best forum buds here, even if gunn is no longer the person he used to be. Even a spammish friend of mine who was the receiver of the PM (I won't mention names as so no...consequences) is a good forum bud here.

As members I guess theres little we can do. But maybe it isn't our place to choose changes for the site...

sourced
November 24th, 2007, 02:28
dcemu needs to change. period. and i hope the mods/admins see this.

gunntims0103
November 24th, 2007, 02:33
I come to check in on things every now and again. My advice is not to get so worked up about the little things. Shrygue is still fairly new to Modship and is still finding his place. Give him a little more time. I still think things here are great and i still have fun. The PSP scene is on its "down curve", so during those times things tend to get a little boring. Hang tough, and it'll look up for the better.

DCEmu for life :)

steve520
November 24th, 2007, 02:37
I just think the mods should lighten up a little more but come on guys seriously stop making pointless threads that they will just lock just pm the mods or something.

Shadowblind
November 24th, 2007, 02:55
ahHA! So gunntims lives! :)

You don't show up around as often as you used to. How cometh? I can still see you with the Naruto avatar...can't seem to find it on Google. I remember it though, and gizmo used to have an avatar:
http://www.mpcforum.com/user/avatar/avatar400366_1.gif
Someone needs to resurrect /(o)(o)\ and let the good times roll!

Gizmo356
November 24th, 2007, 02:57
OOOH I want my avi back lol

JKKDARK
November 24th, 2007, 03:03
I think this problem is because the lack of the Junk section

Shadowblind
November 24th, 2007, 03:05
Anybody remember?
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h175/Abonik/screenshot.png

And before we forget...wait this is wierd...

Gizmo i can't find the thread about your old attempt at a Naruto game. What happend to it?

sourced
November 24th, 2007, 03:07
I think this problem is because the lack of the Junk section

no, its shrygue. i think he has a personal vendetta against me.

ExcruciationX
November 24th, 2007, 03:10
Drama. Gotta love it...

I wouldn't worry about it. These sorts of revolts never accomplish anything.

Sourced, where did this vendeta stem from?

Swimkid
November 24th, 2007, 03:10
I think its mostly just YKB/Shrygue that everyone has a problem with. No one else is really geting bashed like he is.

Gizmo356
November 24th, 2007, 03:11
Anybody remember?
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h175/Abonik/screenshot.png

And before we forget...wait this is wierd...

Gizmo i can't find the thread about your old attempt at a Naruto game. What happend to it?

I don't know maybe it got deleted I still have the attachments though

ExcruciationX
November 24th, 2007, 03:20
Maybe DCEmu should bring back the junk section for a limited time period to see how it favors?

Gizmo356
November 24th, 2007, 03:23
I had enough of JUNK but I do think we should have a certain amount of freedom in the other sections of the site

lmtlmt
November 24th, 2007, 03:26
nobody seemed to mention my attempt at a naruto game :p

kcajblue
November 24th, 2007, 03:29
Maybe DCEmu should bring back the junk section for a limited time period to see how it favors?i dont think thatll be such a good idea.

nobody seemed to mention my attempy at a naruto game :pi remember that.
you made a thread about it.
your game looked really good.

ExcruciationX
November 24th, 2007, 03:31
You never know.

Having it more controlled might work. You may remember that JUNK came out of a nitch. I think this nitch has come back, as basic discussions are becoming more strained. This straining should be lifted.

Safari Al
November 24th, 2007, 03:32
sourced with all due respect shut up. The mods dont want to fight. Its a simple thing called a PM which you dont use, instead you try to gang up on this site. Whats all this going to do? nothing short of a ban. You really need to just stop and start over. Pm Shrygue. Thats all. Mabye Dcemu would bring Junk bacck if these types of threads WEREN'T MADE!

Shadowblind
November 24th, 2007, 03:37
I'm starting to like this topic a bit. Not as a revolution topic but as one of reminiscing about the golden age when there was a mere 40,000 members :)

PSPdemon
November 24th, 2007, 03:48
okay, im done......

anymore after this...i will put a perm ban

k?

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon