PDA

View Full Version : Where are you man

Buddy4point0
November 24th, 2007, 16:37
http://welchwrite.com/blog/images/goldline.jpg

have you seen him?

ICE
November 24th, 2007, 16:51
Yeah he's sorta vanished hasnt he? Havent seen him around in months.

Safari Al
November 24th, 2007, 16:57
I talked to him a while back. he kinda found a life is what he said

in his own words:

"well life is being a bitch, and i just dont have much time to on on the net anymore youtube is the only site i go on now days...i'll go on HH and say hi sometime tommrow. :)"

Sonicboy 101
November 24th, 2007, 16:57
I've seen him on youtube.

JKKDARK
November 24th, 2007, 17:01
He posted recently

DarthPaul
November 24th, 2007, 17:15
Yeah, he posted recently.

@Buddy4Point0's signature: :rofl: I've noticed already... I posted about that here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=546740&postcount=19). Lol, nice one.

gdf
November 24th, 2007, 18:04
I miss GL too.

Remember when he kept trying to get his girlfriend to have sex with him and she stopped everytime he got horny with her lol?

pwn3t

Actually that was in his fanclub thread. How awesome was that. Then it spawned The Lounge, good times.

Shadowblind
November 24th, 2007, 18:09
He has posted recently. I don't remember the specific post though.

gdf
November 24th, 2007, 18:49
Hey, remember how awesome The Lounge was?

That team of Triv, Buddy, GL, Sonic, Chameleon and I (some others as well I think XD) that tag teamed any boitches that got in our way kicked ass! Shame we've basically disbanded...:(

kcajblue
November 24th, 2007, 18:53
yeah. i remember he did post something recent.
ill try and find it.

EDIT: aww, gdf, how could you forget.
i was a big part of the lounge too.

EDIT 2: well if you scroll down offtopic, its obvious he posted in the pokemon and mugen thread cause he was the last one to post.

gdf
November 24th, 2007, 18:56
Oh yeah XD, I knew I'd forgotten someone awesome.

Remember when we got Rep abolished *high fives kcaj*.

Buddy4point0
November 24th, 2007, 18:56
yea how can you forget kcaj.
but yea, gl fan club and the lounge were really good times.

sometimes i wish dcemu could go back to the good ol days.

but it wouldnt be the same if we tried it again.

anyway its always fun thinking of old memorys and reministing with old friends

kcajblue
November 24th, 2007, 19:01
Oh yeah XD, I knew I'd forgotten someone awesome.

Remember when we got Rep abolished *high fives kcaj*.oh yeah *high fives gdf*
yup, were responsible for that.

yea how can you forget kcaj.
but yea, gl fan club and the lounge were really good times.

sometimes i wish dcemu could go back to the good ol days.

but it wouldnt be the same if we tried it again.

anyway its always fun thinking of old memorys and reministing with old friendsthe gl fanclub.
man, i remember that too.

Safari Al
November 24th, 2007, 19:03
i hate it when i miss things like that :(

gdf
November 24th, 2007, 19:04
Lol, you're a forum n00b:)

Buddy4point0
November 24th, 2007, 19:07
lol yea safarial, this was way before your time

Sonicboy 101
November 24th, 2007, 19:09
Ah, the good ol' gl fanclub. Takes me back a while, it does. I used to love it. :)
Anyway how are you gdf, haven't seen you here on DCEmu for a while (HH yes but here no. :P).

gdf
November 24th, 2007, 19:16
I'm great, you? ^__^

Well, TL kicked so much ass I couldn't believe it. It was like "Hey, I've made a new sig..." and 10 minutes later there would be 2 pages filled with new sigs trying to beat it. It used to move so fast the only way you could have a conversation was to constantly quote. Awesome.

It all turned to shit when GL and Triv had that fight. Not long after I left DCEmu for a week, came back and saw a newcomer called "Vambri-n" with 300 posts and the threat of Junk being shut down:(

Lol Buddy, your location still says "The Lounge". Actually, I'll change my location for the first time since I joined, a momentous occasion I'm sure you'll agree.

Sonicboy 101
November 24th, 2007, 19:24
I'm ok. A bit hurt after an accident on Friday but nothing I can't handle.
I remember when people were online, a post was made like literally every minute. We had a laugh then.
I was on me holidays when Vampbri-n came. When I came back JUNK was going down. :(

kcajblue
November 24th, 2007, 19:26
what kind of accident.
whose fault was it?

Sonicboy 101
November 24th, 2007, 19:30
I fell through a table in Drama and bashed my head on it. I blacked out for a bit, and was checked out by a medic after it happened. I don't have amnesia or anything like that (I forget things a lot but that's normal :p)
I have a huge mark on my head where it hit me, and I pulled my shoulder muscle badly.
I blame the school. Can't even afford normal tables anymore.

gdf
November 24th, 2007, 19:30
Hope you're ok Sonic, that sounds hurty.

Yeah, the posts were really fast. I remember making a post, refreshing the page, seeing the reply and trying to reply back but getting told: You cannot make more than 1 post every 15 seconds.

When I finally got to post it there was already another page of crap.

*Anime eyes*

Shrygue
November 24th, 2007, 19:31
Does anyone remember about how I claimed the 3,000th post in The Lounge? I'm sure our friend Sonicboy 101 does...

Sonicboy 101
November 24th, 2007, 19:32
Does anyone remember about how I took away the 3,000th post in The Lounge? I'm sure our friend Sonicboy 101 does...

Lol. I remember. I was going for that title! :p

gdf
November 24th, 2007, 19:35
Lol, you got owned by SangshryKB...

:X

I'd love to see The Lounge make a return, but that sure as hell won't happen in Off Topic and Junk won't get re-opened.

Where else can I talk to Vamp about eating cold pasta at 3AM?

Buddy4point0
November 24th, 2007, 19:54
yea, i so much fun times. so much fun times.

kcajblue
November 24th, 2007, 20:18
I fell through a table in Drama and bashed my head on it. I blacked out for a bit, and was checked out by a medic after it happened. I don't have amnesia or anything like that (I forget things a lot but that's normal :p)
I have a huge mark on my head where it hit me, and I pulled my shoulder muscle badly.
I blame the school. Can't even afford normal tables anymore.that sounds a bit painful.

but yes, the lounge were really good times.

Safari Al
November 24th, 2007, 20:32
yeah the lounge isnt the same at hh anymore but oh well. I just hope either junk is open or they are less strict in off topic

SSaxdude
November 24th, 2007, 20:39
he kinda found a life is what he said

I found a life then forgot where I put it so I'm back on my computer again.

JKKDARK
November 24th, 2007, 20:53
We don't have the Junk section because the lack of signatures, we need at least 100 signatures.

http://www.petitiononline.com/junkdc/petition.html

DarthPaul
November 24th, 2007, 21:34
I really want the Junk back.. I didn't ever posted on it... but I guess it was cool to just go in there and say anything.

Like posting pictures of your favorite ice-cream.
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en-commons/thumb/0/04/300px-Neapolitan.jpg

cal360
November 24th, 2007, 21:36
We don't have the Junk section because the lack of signatures, we need at least 100 signatures.

http://www.petitiononline.com/junkdc/petition.html

It would be great to see it open, but sometimes it got out of hand. If only we can get 100 signatures.

Buddy4point0
November 24th, 2007, 21:37
u see, i didnt particurally like the junk section. most of it was just pointless spam, but some was cool. things that had purpose were great. things that should be allowed in off topic. but spam, nah i hated that

gdf
November 24th, 2007, 21:50
Is it possible to have one topic where the posts don't register on your post count?

And kcaj, you said no to Junk on the petition!

I know I signed ages ago.

Safari Al
November 24th, 2007, 22:05
i just signed it but :rofl: at #23

kcajblue
November 24th, 2007, 22:39

http://www.petitiononline.com/junkdc/petition.htmlyoure still trying to do this?

Is it possible to have one topic where the posts don't register on your post count?

And kcaj, you said no to Junk on the petition!

I know I signed ages ago.or was that the real me?
nah, yeah, it was me.
junk was cool and all, but it did cause way too much trouble to keep up with.

Triv1um
November 25th, 2007, 12:18
I heard he got thrown into loads of open heavy machinery.

He got chewed up pretty bad by the cogs.

gdf
November 25th, 2007, 12:56
Heard or hope Triv?

Anyway, haven't spoken to you in ages either.

Safari Al
November 25th, 2007, 13:29
Ha im so old and used to his old avatar, i didnt know that was him for a while (Triv)

JKKDARK
November 25th, 2007, 13:33
mmm Triv1um started to post less and less when he got a PS3, maybe it's poison'd! :eek:

JPJunkie
November 25th, 2007, 18:50
I signed the petition! Bring back Junk

gdf
November 25th, 2007, 18:52
Lol, JKK, he got 40 hours into Oblivion and got a bug months before the PS3 patch was out.

Triv, you're the man.

Napalm-Death
November 25th, 2007, 19:06
I'm #37!

Triv1um
November 25th, 2007, 19:15
Hey, remember how awesome The Lounge was?

That team of Triv, Buddy, GL, Sonic, Chameleon and I (some others as well I think XD) that tag teamed any boitches that got in our way kicked ass! Shame we've basically disbanded...:(

Haha, good times indeed.

DCEmu, will never be what it used to be. I'm amazed I'm still posting seeing how shite DCEmu is at the moment.

gdf
November 25th, 2007, 19:19
Lol, same. I was away for a while but I thought I'd come back and see.

They removed Junk and Rep but the community is worse than ever.

Bring back Junk.