PDA

View Full Version : Jap wii problem help ASAP!!!

xerealis
November 24th, 2007, 18:31
Hi guys,i finally found the right forum to post this.I need your help.I got a jap wii modified.I don't know what chip is it but all i know is that it allows you to play modified games.I been play jap games all along and been very fustrated as i cant read jap as i am not a native.My question is this Can a jap modified wii play english games like usa??please reply asap i already tried searching but to no avail.

thanks

lipnox88
November 24th, 2007, 22:55
you'll probably be declined on this website. they tend to stay away from information about pirated stuff and only answer questions related to homebrew.

cal360
November 24th, 2007, 23:00
you'll probably be declined on this website. they tend to stay away from information about pirated stuff and only answer questions related to homebrew.

You're quite right (someone knows the rules :D). Please don't mention playing illegal copies of game. Only homebrew and emulator talk is allowed around the topic you're referring to.

StealthCP
November 26th, 2007, 21:50
I've just ordered a Pre-Modified Wii console, Jap version (I live in the UK). Coming up to christmas this offered the best price. And yes, it can play games from other regions. The reason why I am getting it - not to aid piracy, but so I can buy Wii games over here and play them on my Jap Wii, and Santa can get an affordable Wii for my little brother in time for christmas.

I also hate people like you that can't type properly. You remind me of Patrick on the ZDaemon Forums. Do you write like this in real life?