PDA

View Full Version : Mario Galaxy

shadowprophet
November 25th, 2007, 04:33
A friend wrote me the other day. It was a short message but it got right to the point. So in the words of that friend I want to share that message with you all. "GET MARIO GALAXY!!!":cool:

Brother ICE Is right, It's a flawless game. The best mario game in "ever" :D
If you have ever been a mario fan. Go get mario galaxy. Its freaken sweet!!

Skye
November 25th, 2007, 04:58
Yes, I have to agree that Super Mario Galaxy is a wonderful game. I did not play my Wii much but this is one game that has me back on the console. It gives me that same wonderful feeling that Mario 64 gave when it game out.

ICE
November 25th, 2007, 05:01
Lol Glad to see I sway so much power in your life.

lmtlmt
November 25th, 2007, 06:52
I heard that mario galaxy was crap, well i cant get it anyway since i dont have a wii but i probably would if i did.

shadowprophet
November 25th, 2007, 07:06
Yes, I have to agree that Super Mario Galaxy is a wonderful game. I did not play my Wii much but this is one game that has me back on the console. It gives me that same wonderful feeling that Mario 64 gave when it game out.
Skye, Omg its been forever bro, where have you been:p

Lol Glad to see I sway so much power in your life.
Lol I hear and obey m-a-s-t-e-r :cool:

I heard that mario galaxy was crap, well i cant get it anyway since i dont have a wii but i probably would if i did.
Who ever told you mario galaxy was a crap game would have had to have been a mario hater bro, Its without doubt the best mario game in the entire series so far :D
You should check it out:cool:

Yes yes.. A Mario hater, drinking a six pack of hateraid and toping it off with brussel sprouts. Cause everyone hates those right ?:p

lmtlmt
November 25th, 2007, 07:58
i might save up and buy a wii, then having a ps3 and a wii i could pretty much get any game availabe(except ofcours those 360 exclusives) but i will not buy a 360, i mean who needs 3 next gen systems?

shadowprophet
November 25th, 2007, 08:43
I don't know there are a lot of ps3 fans and I'm not dissing the ps3, But I would rather have a 360 then a ps3 this round. I mean what's the ps3 got, metal gear solid 4? final fantasy XIII? God of war?! When?!.... All really great games to be sure. but when!!? I don't want to buy a console and wait till I'm an old man to play something good, While the 360 has halo3, Bioshock and gears of war right now. I may get a ps3 some day. But for now. I see no reason to buy one. I mean hell. Im not gonna get a ps3 right now, to sit and wait to play something good.

No sale.

Btw gran turismo 4 psp, wtf ever happend to that game?

lmtlmt
November 25th, 2007, 10:04
GT4 for psp died a horrible death

JPJunkie
November 25th, 2007, 11:27
Yeah my mate said this game is amazing

ICE
November 25th, 2007, 14:25
It is amazing. The best way to describe it is FUN.

DarthPaul
November 25th, 2007, 14:27
I don't know there are a lot of ps3 fans and I'm not dissing the ps3, But I would rather have a 360 then a ps3 this round. I mean what's the ps3 got, metal gear solid 4? final fantasy XIII? God of war?! When?!.... All really great games to be sure. but when!!? I don't want to buy a console and wait till I'm an old man to play something good. I may get a ps3 some day. But for now. I see no reason to buy one. I mean hell. Im not gonna get a ps3 right now, to sit and wait to play something good.

Amen to that. That's so true. The PS3 announces a bunch of games that never see the light. Like those you mentioned, Gran Turismo 5, Killzone 2, and Socom. And I hate that... they delayed all those games already, once again.

While the 360 has halo3, Bioshock and gears of war right now.

And Mass Effect, and The Orange Box, and... Naruto: Rise of the Ninja!! <-- Damn I love that one.

gdf
November 25th, 2007, 15:50
I want to get a Wii just for this, but I'll wait until after I have a drumkit. It overtook OOT as highest ranked game ever for a couple of days (before being OOT was rightfully restored of its crown). Still, it's meant to be almost as good as M64 and SMW.

Accordion
November 25th, 2007, 16:52
I don't know there are a lot of ps3 fans and I'm not dissing the ps3, But I would rather have a 360 then a ps3 this round. I mean what's the ps3 got, metal gear solid 4? final fantasy XIII? God of war?! When?!.... All really great games to be sure. but when!!? I don't want to buy a console and wait till I'm an old man to play something good, While the 360 has halo3, Bioshock and gears of war right now. I may get a ps3 some day. But for now. I see no reason to buy one. I mean hell. Im not gonna get a ps3 right now, to sit and wait to play something good.

No sale.

Btw gran turismo 4 psp, wtf ever happend to that game?

Don't like Uncharted, Warhawk, Ratchet & Clank, or Motorstorm then? Or even Super Stardust, Tekken online and Everyday Shooter.

The PS3 launched November 2007!

I will hope to buy SMG in the future, too many games to play/buy this christmas for me to bother, but then i am in the minority[am i the only one?] who don't like Mario 64 at all.[sorry…[not]]

gdf
November 25th, 2007, 16:55
taht's cos ur a s0ny fanb0i

Seriously though, PS3 fanboys have to be the most determined people ever, they can't admit any games on the 360 are worthwhile.

ganondorf
November 25th, 2007, 17:03
Mario Galaxy is the Funnest game Ive played in a long while. Gosh, I cant get of the bed playing this game. And the cinematics are tremendous!

Everything in this game is beaustiful.

Hey guys, how much power stars do you have, I have 47. And do any of you guys feed those fat luma things with star bits?

shadowprophet
November 25th, 2007, 18:16
Mario Galaxy is the Funnest game Ive played in a long while. Gosh, I cant get of the bed playing this game. And the cinematics are tremendous!

Everything in this game is beaustiful.

Hey guys, how much power stars do you have, I have 47. And do any of you guys feed those fat luma things with star bits?

I have 36 stars right now. Im really enjoying the storybook "I assume" background story to rosalita.

I was also suprised when I thought I had wii mail and it was a message from an ingame character :rofl:
Mario galaxy pulls out all the stops its the end all be all of mario games, period :thumbup:

I always feed the lumas with star bits. its the only way to find the secret galaxys :D

ICE
November 25th, 2007, 18:22
Don't like Uncharted, Warhawk, Ratchet & Clank, or Motorstorm then? Or even Super Stardust, Tekken online and Everyday Shooter.

The PS3 launched November 2007!

I will hope to buy SMG in the future, too many games to play/buy this christmas for me to bother, but then i am in the minority[am i the only one?] who don't like Mario 64 at all.[sorry…[not]]

I think he was referring to AAA titles. While each of those games are good in its own right they're not AAA at all. In fact only two of those even scored in the 9's on IGN.

At this point 360 clearly has the best games on the market but thats not to say that PS3 or even the lowly Wii will overtake it in the future.

Triv1um
November 25th, 2007, 18:22
i might save up and buy a wii, then having a ps3 and a wii i could pretty much get any game availabe(except ofcours those 360 exclusives) but i will not buy a 360, i mean who needs 3 next gen systems?

I used to have all three, then i sold the 360 and wii.

ps3 is the only one i need.

ganondorf
November 25th, 2007, 18:26
I have 36 stars right now. Im really enjoying the storybook "I assume" background story to rosalita.

I was also suprised when I thought I had wii mail and it was a message from an ingame character :rofl:
Mario galaxy pulls out all the stops its the end all be all of mario games, period :thumbup:

I always feed the lumas with star bits. its the only way to find the secret galaxys :D

Yeah, the wii mail from the mail toad is great. Lol, I thought I recieved it from someone, not the game.

Oh, so I should feed the fat luma thingy's. And yeah, the library is fun.

JPJunkie
November 25th, 2007, 18:49
I used to have all three, then i sold the 360 and wii.

ps3 is the only one i need.

Thats good because I'm getting a PS3 Soon

gdf
November 25th, 2007, 19:37
I prefer the 360, the multi-format games run better and the exclusives are superior to PS3.

Accordion
November 25th, 2007, 21:35
I prefer the 360, the multi-format games run better and the exclusives are superior to PS3.

Thats why 2008 will be the year of PS3
Little Big Planet.
MGS4
!Noby Noby Boy!

lmtlmt
November 25th, 2007, 22:03
gdf we all know how you feel mate, you express it in just about every thread

dejkirkby
November 25th, 2007, 22:11
gdf we all know how you feel mate, you express it in just about every thread
gdf=PS3 hater!!!

gdf
November 25th, 2007, 23:19
Naw, I like it, just I think the 360 is the better investment, but a lot of the PS3 games are really good.

Still, I need to get MGS4.

DarthPaul
November 25th, 2007, 23:59
Wow gdf I didn't ever added you to Xbox Live... haha, damn. Add me!

gdf
November 26th, 2007, 18:41
!

OH NOES!

:p

shadowprophet
November 27th, 2007, 18:32
Well ive beaten it. I got 68 stars and went to the center of the universe just to see what kind of challenge awaited me.

It wasnt all that bad. personaly. I was disappointed with the ending. It wasnt a bad ending at all. rather just a sad one. Kind of uncharacteristic for a mario game.

Still all in all Ive got a lot of stars to get. im gonna get all 120. so one could say the game is still only half beaten.:thumbup:

shadowprophet
November 29th, 2007, 21:50
102 stars now. Im well on my way. You know. you hear people say it. But it really does get harder tword the end:p

I havent ran into anything i can't handel yet. But there are some wicked rough levels later in the game. some of the purple coin missions are twisted hard :cool:

quzar
November 29th, 2007, 22:47
Still all in all Ive got a lot of stars to get. im gonna get all 120. so one could say the game is still only half beaten.:thumbup:

I've been told that once you get all 120, you've only reached the halfway point of the game.

shadowprophet
November 29th, 2007, 23:11
I've been told that once you get all 120, you've only reached the halfway point of the game.
well I dont want to give away any spoilers. But that may be true. there is a secret playable character you unlock at 120 stars. and I know at 120 stars you get the better ending. Ive been told, to get the real ending you have to beat the game with the unlocked character all over again.

It could be true. if so it will give the game quite a bit of replay value :p