PDA

View Full Version : Journey to the center of ExcruciationX's tripping mind?

ExcruciationX
November 26th, 2007, 05:17
Okay, I took a slightly larger dose of DXM last night. I was just sitting there listing to music when all of a sudden, I totally lose contact with reality and I apparently fell asleep (I don't remember). I woke up this morning feeling great, for some odd reason (although I was scared that I had completely lost contact with reality).

Fast forward to about thirty minutes ago. I browse around my phone to write more in Kornsuccubus, and I find a document that had odd text in it. I think it was written by me and I don't remember it. I did lots of edits to it, because it was unreadable before. Here is the contents:

I have walked among man and beast for a length of time, yet I feel alienated. I am told my home lies on the ground but my mind states I must fly. I feel what others do not, and they feel things I do not. I am told my problem lies within mental disorder, yet other sources explain I have nothing to be ashamed of. I see things others cannot explain. I am detached from reality very much, yet very little. I can function through the detachment, but I have little control in its activities as my brain acts on it's own accord. I am lost in a world that exists to people around me, but doesn't exist to me. I speak in pure form to myself, but others only see an enigma. I feel alone on a small island, where there is nothing around it. To me, it is the only object in the entire universe, the only object to support a crippled mind, the only object to fight mental illness. There exists no colors, no music, no arts, no entertainment, no sound, only thoughts of why I am here. I am a cyclone, in a vacuum of purple spirit, from which there is no escape.

Anyone got any ideas what it means?

ExcruciationX
November 26th, 2007, 07:16
Hello? Anyone care?

bullhead
November 26th, 2007, 07:38
I care, you must have had a mind cookie and washed it down with some firey hot poetic despondency in the midst of your cartwheeling down the dark and dreary rabbithole of crushing (recently made apparent) infinity.

bullhead

lmtlmt
November 26th, 2007, 07:47
hhmm interesting........see a shrink mate.

dejkirkby
November 26th, 2007, 07:51
I don't think you need to see a shrink, although I do sense you need a brighter outlook on life. It reads as though you feel you are being held back by someone or something and feel as if no-one understands or cares about you.

Cloudhunter
November 26th, 2007, 07:51
Sounds like a riddle ^_^ but it probably isn't. It is very cryptic though.

Just... make sure you don't have a bad trip... I've been talking to people on-line whilst they've done that and they've seen things attacking them. *shudders*

And 2 hours isn't a good enough time to bump something in :p

Cloudy

Edit: What he said ^

bullhead
November 26th, 2007, 07:55
Read books...

DarthPaul
November 26th, 2007, 13:15
Hello? Anyone care?

Not me.

bullhead
November 26th, 2007, 13:47
He said "...Anyone care?", not, "Anyone not care?". If he said "Anyone not care?", then your reply would have been relevant, but he didn't, so it's not.

What are you, some sort of lion/bever hybrid? I think you ought to go and frown and pat your dam into place, else the river will wash you away.

Bull, x.

Gold Line
November 26th, 2007, 14:28
This thread made my brain hurt :(

DarthPaul
November 26th, 2007, 15:47
He said "...Anyone care?", not, "Anyone not care?". If he said "Anyone not care?", then your reply would have been relevant, but he didn't, so it's not.

What are you, some sort of lion/bever hybrid? I think you ought to go and frown and pat your dam into place, else the river will wash you away.

Bull, x.

He said "Anyone care?" I said "Not me", meaning that I don't care, answering his question. If I said something like "I like to swim" then my reply would not have been revelant, but I didn't, so it is.

What are you, some kind of dumb/useless scum?

DarthPaul.

ExcruciationX
November 26th, 2007, 16:26
I don't think you need to see a shrink, although I do sense you need a brighter outlook on life. It reads as though you feel you are being held back by someone or something and feel as if no-one understands or cares about you. I'm not sure what I was thinking. I don't remember it.

bullhead
November 26th, 2007, 16:59
He said "Anyone care?" I said "Not me", meaning that I don't care, answering his question. If I said something like "I like to swim" then my reply would not have been revelant, but I didn't, so it is.

What are you, some kind of dumb/useless scum?

DarthPaul.

I want to inject you with johnsons baby lotion(other brands are available) knock you out with an infant and sing gentle lullabys into you as you drift softly away to the melodious supremecy of my abstract meter.

xox

ExcruciationX
November 26th, 2007, 17:32
I want to inject you with johnsons baby lotion(other brands are available) knock you out with an infant and sing gentle lullabys into you as you drift softly away to the melodious supremecy of my abstract meter.

xox Okay...