PDA

View Full Version : just a question......or 2

cougar6442
November 26th, 2007, 12:18
has anybody succsessfuly hard modded thier battery to make the no homebrew psp trick work?
i dont want to fry my only battery as i'm poor and dont have enough to get another one. also, has anyone used newbieasy installer? is it as easy as they say?

:confused::(:D:cool::eek:

mnuhaily22
November 26th, 2007, 13:13
They wouldn't post it here if it doesn't work...

hodgy47
November 28th, 2007, 01:06
has anybody succsessfuly hard modded thier battery to make the no homebrew psp trick work?
i dont want to fry my only battery as i'm poor and dont have enough to get another one. also, has anyone used newbieasy installer? is it as easy as they say?

:confused::(:D:cool::eek:

Buy a Datel tool battery they are already hard modded.

cougar6442
November 29th, 2007, 22:25
but i dont got enough to buy one:mad:

cal360
November 29th, 2007, 22:31
but i dont got enough to buy one:mad:

Do you have access to another PSP that can run Homebrew already?

cougar6442
November 29th, 2007, 22:50
no unfortunately i dont

hodgy47
November 29th, 2007, 23:15
go here very detailed with images too

http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-hardware-guides/23870-how-create-pandoras-battery-slim-ms-without-fat-psp.html

And you could always fit a very small switch to change between pandora and normal.

cougar6442
November 30th, 2007, 01:16
the only thing is that i dont know how i could fix the switch.

hodgy47
December 1st, 2007, 00:08
the only thing is that i dont know how i could fix the switch.
one wire from leg of chip another from the circuit board where the leg was originally soldered and a switch at the end of the two wires and intergrate it into the battery case or you could use a jumper like in a pc
jumper on=normal
jumper off=pandora:thumbup:

kabirmb
December 1st, 2007, 21:53
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!!
I"M LOOKING FOR METAL GEAR SOLID PORTABLE OPS [EU] GAME SAVE FULLY WITH ALL ESSENTIAL HACKS LIKE HEAD LOCK AND SUPER LIFE AND STAMINA PLS MY EMAIL ADD IS

[email protected]

eu version ill be most greatfull to whom may help me with this problem thanks pls send it to me as email

hodgy47
December 2nd, 2007, 00:47
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!!
I"M LOOKING FOR METAL GEAR SOLID PORTABLE OPS [EU] GAME SAVE FULLY WITH ALL ESSENTIAL HACKS LIKE HEAD LOCK AND SUPER LIFE AND STAMINA PLS MY EMAIL ADD IS

[email protected]

eu version ill be most greatfull to whom may help me with this problem thanks pls send it to me as email

Hijacking threads isnt the best way to post your first comment, either start your own thread or google for game saves it's much easier cos anyone reading this thread title wont know your looking for game saves unless they open it and read through.

cougar6442
December 3rd, 2007, 00:07
alright i now have enough for the tool battery but if i buy it will still only have to make magic memory stick?

hodgy47
December 18th, 2007, 01:22
alright i now have enough for the tool battery but if i buy it will still only have to make magic memory stick?

Thats correct you will only have to make the memstick