PDA

View Full Version : What ever happend to FF7 Advent Children

FrierTuck
July 20th, 2005, 16:52
well, where did it go, ive been hearing about it for roughly a year and a half, and it still hasnt come out, hasit, if it has, where?

mh777
July 20th, 2005, 17:53
It hasn't come out yet. I believe it's due out around September in Japan (and the U.S., too, if I'm not mistaken, which I probably am, so take the U.S. release with a grain of salt.).

quzar
July 20th, 2005, 19:28
for some reason i expected this topic to be about that weird homebrew attempted saturn port of ff7... (the title only said What ever happened to FF7... on the main forums)

Cap'n 1time
July 20th, 2005, 22:26
for some reason i expected this topic to be about that weird homebrew attempted saturn port of ff7... (the title only said What ever happened to FF7... on the main forums)

? whaaa?

DiSCOiNFERNO
July 21st, 2005, 04:33
i think its its mabye and only maybe supposed to come out on november like the 13 or 14 but they have pushed it back for a long time like the other final fantasy game it was supposed to come out like in december of last year wasnt it?

quzar
July 21st, 2005, 05:09
? whaaa?

over 5 years ago there was a group that claimed to be writing an engine to mimic FF7 and use it's content straight from the PSX discs (like an interpreter) for the saturn. It was a hoax/vaporware though.

FrierTuck
July 21st, 2005, 17:07
that is total crap, its just that a while ago one of my friends told me about it and ive been on the edge of my seat since then