PDA

View Full Version : deleted this

osain24
November 27th, 2007, 05:59
please delete this i dont want to get in trouble, i was having a bad day and i was a bit angry and i made the wrong decision.

kcajblue
November 27th, 2007, 06:22
i dunno if making a new account and making this thread was the right idea dude.
it might get worse from this point on.

Triv1um
November 27th, 2007, 08:44
Dude save getting in even more trouble with multi-accounts you just could of pm'ed me on ps3, and I could of put the word in for you.

I have a bad feeling about this mate.

V3N0M
November 27th, 2007, 08:48
The 3rd? That's only like a week.. Hell you could've just keeped quite and used this new account to at least see the updates and wait for the other to be un-banned.

Hopefully a good mod like Kaiser will see this and give you a second chance.. If quzar sees this on the other hand then its very likely both your accounts will be banned permanently.

Triv1um
November 27th, 2007, 10:12
Mods - You know he is a good guy, let this one pass and i will grant you 3 wishes. *cough*

JKKDARK
November 27th, 2007, 13:01
I reported this thread. Zion was banned forever and he cannot get another account.

quzar
November 27th, 2007, 13:27
Hopefully a good mod like Kaiser will see this and give you a second chance.. If quzar sees this on the other hand then its very likely both your accounts will be banned permanently.

I take offense to that. Also, standard practice, which is what I've done, is to extend the ban for another few days.

As to the original post, you knowingly broke the rules, were given a chance and only a 'verbal' warning, decided not to fix the problem, and after you were infracted, broke more rules. Now, you've gone and decided to break the rules once again by evading your ban.