PDA

View Full Version : Would you want Zion posting on the forums again?

ExcruciationX
November 28th, 2007, 17:57
Okay, this is a complicated issue. If you don't know already, Zion has been here all along with the alias "Johnny Mcbride." Since he really hasn't caused harm (atleast not in my eyes), should he be allowed to post once again?

EDIT: Why didn't the poll option appear? I guess it's not important.

Johnny_Mcbride
November 28th, 2007, 18:00
To anyone that dislikes or has been annoyed be me in the past, i apologize and am sorry.

To everyone else, thanks for your support :)

ExcruciationX
November 28th, 2007, 18:02
According to some, you haven't been the best of a person.

I swear, that if you act bad- and I see it- that my support for you will disappear.

Johnny_Mcbride
November 28th, 2007, 18:05
According to some, you haven't been the best of a person.

I swear, that if you act bad- and I see it- that my support for you will disappear.

You wouldn't have to worry about it :p I prefer to stay out of bad things now than join in them. It's too stressful getting involved in stuff like that and pretty pointless :p

Triv1um
November 28th, 2007, 18:10
I think he should be able post.

He has came back, started a new. (i respect that)

Obviously, he has changed.

ExcruciationX
November 28th, 2007, 18:14
One point to you, Zion.

Accordion
November 28th, 2007, 19:20
ban evasion

dejkirkby
November 28th, 2007, 19:22
TBH Johnny/Zion/THE_REAPER/8-Ball, you need to stop being so short tempered and argumentative. Learn to accept criticism constructively without flying off the handle.
But mostly, stop the pissing drama. That being said, I'd have no real objection as long as you stop the drama.

Sonicboy 101
November 28th, 2007, 19:22
I don't see why not...

Johnny_Mcbride
November 28th, 2007, 19:23
TBH Johnny/Zion/THE_REAPER/8-Ball, you need to stop being so short tempered and argumentative. Learn to accept criticism constructively without flying off the handle.
But mostly, stop the pissing drama. That being said, I'd have no real objection as long as you stop the drama.

I have :confused: did you see a post from me telling anyone i quit psp coding? no? well then there you go, no drama from me anymore.

I do however admit i have been dramatic in the past, but thats where all that stuff i have done belongs, in the past.

Also hope your keeping well dude :)

Accordion
November 28th, 2007, 19:27
asking the plebs!

i'm bored.

dejkirkby
November 28th, 2007, 19:31
asking the plebs!

i'm bored.
Bit offensive there Accordion!

I believe you said it here Zion

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6117/49716250pt8.th.png (http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=49716250pt8.png)

Johnny_Mcbride
November 28th, 2007, 19:32
Bit offensive there Accordion!

I didn't get what it meant :o :rofl:

And na, that was just telling users why I was no longer a admin on evilmana anymore, purley exclusive to that site. Saved people posting asking why I was no longer admin. (as i resigned due to not psp coding anymore) Hardly seems dramatic to me.

Accordion
November 28th, 2007, 19:40
This really is getting ridiculous (of course its been that way for months). We've banned multiple IP's and dozens of accounts but you sure are persistent.

Quote:
personally, i dont think zion should be banned

i mean he was my freind and he taught me a lot about coding

he is just trying to start fresh, i would give him a chance

I know we had a argument though here and there (he thought i stole his code but in fact i didn't) but he was still cool with it later

And plus when we didn't know it was him he didn't cause ANY problems that i know of!
There's always been a lot more to this "Zion issue" then what the public has seen. The majority of it took place behind closed doors. I've lost track of how many times Zion has come back after some sort of epiphany and begged for forgiveness. We've given him more chances to redeem himself then anyone in the entire history of this network. There is absolutely no reason to give him a chance anymore. I was one of the last to trust the guy and even when I tried to remain civil with him he blew up in my face and went on a rant on his own site about how I'm such a prick and a back stabber. Even the calm shadowprophet had his patience run out with Zion (that really says something). Its really hard to believe Zion was once a staff member.

A line allows progress a circle does not.
move on and over…please.

Johnny_Mcbride
November 28th, 2007, 19:46
A line allows progress a circle does not.
move on and over…please.

Saying you didnt want me back would have been easier accordion :(

Accordion
November 28th, 2007, 19:50
Saying you didnt want me back would have been easier :(

but explaining is better.

I don't actually care, had not noticed your presence for nearly three months, which makes this thread and your 'unveiling' quite ridiculous.

Johnny_Mcbride
November 28th, 2007, 19:53
but explaining is better.

I don't actually care, had not noticed your presence for nearly three months, which makes this thread and your 'unveiling' quite ridiculous.

I see your point, i must be paranoid i guess. I was sure people knew.

Still I still retain hopes of my request.

Shrygue
November 28th, 2007, 20:04
So, Jonny_Mcbride happens to be Zion huh? Well, I never guessed. You really are persistant, aren't you? Would you truly cut the drama and all the stupid stunts that go go with it if we did decide to let you back on here?

Shadowblind
November 28th, 2007, 20:09
I don't know. I'm always for giving people and second, even third chance. But...this will be the 4th, 5th time? Still, getting permanently banned from the greatest online community of all time is pretty harsh...

Heck, not my place to judge. I hardly even know what happend, besides what I've read.
All I know is Zion can be related to othello, or MacBeth: They were truly great, then had an equally great fall.

Johnny_Mcbride
November 28th, 2007, 20:17
So, Jonny_Mcbride happens to be Zion huh? Well, I never guessed. You really are persistant, aren't you? Would you truly cut the drama and all the stupid stunts that go go with it if we did decide to let you back on here?

Yes, i swear.

Shrygue
November 28th, 2007, 20:27
Oh really? Well, if we were to let you back on board with us all at DCEmu, it would be down to the the administrators and the rest of the staff to decide on that and most likely we won't, seeing we gave you so many chances before. Of course, you will just have to wait and see....

Accordion
November 28th, 2007, 20:33
would this situation exist if such were true?

steve520
November 28th, 2007, 21:27
yeah zion should be back hes a great psp coder and looks like hes learned his lesson and i think he should be back.

ExcruciationX
November 28th, 2007, 21:32
...Not as a staff member obviously. Guilty until proven innocent.

ICE
November 28th, 2007, 21:35
Allow him back as a FINAL shot. The first infraction he gets and hes gone for good and he must swear no more accounts period.

One more shot.

Buddy4point0
November 28th, 2007, 21:52
well i guess that they dont want him back.
seeing as he is banned again.

i dont really mind him much, if he went though all the trouble of new ip's and new names.
also the trouble to keep all this sercret.

doing all this must mean that he is really sorry and i would not mind seeing him around here.

dejkirkby
November 28th, 2007, 21:54
The mods have spoken.
I believe this should be the end of it.

quzar
November 28th, 2007, 21:55
The last one was final, as was the one before it AND the one before that. Before that one, it was temporary.

Anyways. THIS, this right here is drama.

We take permanent bans very seriously. There are maybe 20-25 users (2-3 people, all with different accounts) who are banned permanently here, with the rest of the perm bans being bots.

Lets look at all the other accounts Zion has made here:

1timeuser
Cyanidz
ICE_Cold
quzarisgay
Unex
Voltage
Wraggster1
Wraggstor
Wreggster
Xx FightStar xX
Zion

And that's just the ones that I am absolutely positive of. Almost all of them were used to spam up with whatever site he was promoting at the time, or to commit other seditious acts.

You, Zion, regardless of what name you use, will never be knowingly allowed to participate on these boards due to your prior transgressions. We are way past the time for last chances.

Your photo is behind the counter, so put on that fake mustache and hat and hope you don't get noticed or stay away completely.

End of discussion.