PDA

View Full Version : Chui's future Dreamcast projects

Christuserloeser
November 29th, 2007, 16:41
Guess we're a bit late on this one, but Chui posted about his plans on some of his current and future projects in his forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=278) a while back:

SNES4ALL project is stopped now, sorry. Fox and me are thinking to rebuild ALL for making a ZNES multiplatform port with some SH4 assembler cores. It is very crazy and we will spend a long time.

Also now Fox and me are working on a secret project :D I think that we could have a decent release for christmas.

About PSX4ALL is very complex project and maybe it will be the definitive project and i am sure that it will be the last project for me.

Now PSX4ALL is developed for GP2X and PSP coders, really friends and i hope that they will get the best results at near future.

Finally, the next is: ZX4ALL with new ZX/Spectrum games, other Fenix games/remakes, Neverball, MAME4ALL and the secrect project ;-) also i hope release some commercial games for Dreamcast at the next years with 3dfxdev.net

Source: Chui's Dev and Discussion Forum, hosted here at DCEmu UK (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=532257&postcount=5)

Elven6
November 29th, 2007, 22:21
hmm so he dropped the playstation project?

JKKDARK
November 29th, 2007, 23:41
I want the PSX emulator! :( :(

Masta-G
November 29th, 2007, 23:54
I would like a dc media center capable of playing divx at full speed without having to reencode them:P

Christuserloeser
November 30th, 2007, 01:14
hmm so he dropped the playstation project?

No; they've put SNES4All on hold - and Chui meant that PSX4All will probably be his last major project for Dreamcast, at least as far as emulators go.

ron
November 30th, 2007, 09:31
Chui ROCKS !!!

The beast of the Dreamcast

Greetings

YZB
December 1st, 2007, 15:15
I want the SFC emulator! ^-^

Cast128dreams
December 1st, 2007, 23:29
I vote for the Psx emulator that so many years we want to see after the fall of bleemcast.

Chui do your best.

guyTHP
December 8th, 2007, 00:51
The guy's a f*cking legend. He has done far more for the dreamcast than anyone could expect of someone. I owe him and his co-workers a big pint of beer at the very least, for all the hours of fun he's let me have from my little dc.

Thanks Chui, you da man! :)

Cast128dreams
December 11th, 2007, 09:52
Chui as you see you have FANS
Keep going man