PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible???

rest05
July 21st, 2005, 05:09
is it possible to rip umd retail movies and watch them stored on the MS, something like a launcher for it with no umd?????

xuphorz
July 21st, 2005, 05:13
is it possible to rip umd retail movies and watch them stored on the MS, something like a launcher for it with no umd?????

never actually tried one, but i've heard they exist...

Cross
July 21st, 2005, 05:13
Off the UMD.. I believe they have a program that does it but you will not find info on it here as this site does not support the ripping of games/movies even if you own them because of Sony.

Also this is a Homebrew type setup so it deals with that mainly as well.

Don't take this as someone upset, I am just passing it along to you I know other sites have the info its just not something that is supported here. I am sure the right person may point you in the right direction though.

rest05
July 21st, 2005, 05:27
didnt mean any harm just wanted some random thoughts cause i thought this would be great instead of using the AVI PLAY for psp.

Cross
July 21st, 2005, 05:34
I know, thats why I was hinting towards other forums. I honestly have not tried as I have no UMD movies.

But I am sure someone has some info... or the other PSP forums....

Everything else here u will find covered just that topic is well....taboo

rest05
July 21st, 2005, 05:50
any psp forums that you recommend relating to this topic?? besides teamxecuter.

Cross
July 21st, 2005, 05:54
I think PSPHacks was one, lol I don't really leave here except to go to other non-PSP forums. Google should bring up some PSP Forums

shadowprophet
July 21st, 2005, 06:55
Dcemu. Its trustible. Ive never had a bad or virus related experience. or even non working homebrew. Ive never seen news posted as news that was just a rumor. I used to visit other sites to find news like ten seconeds earlier.( literaly) But I have found if its not here. its not worth haveing. This is the only homebrew site I follow. not because im loyaly devoted, oh wait thats exactly the reason. dcemu. Was my first exsperience with homebrew. and continualy brings me new homebrew almost every day. If not every single day. Other sites ? Thats Traitor talk!! You dont want to be a Communist now do ya?! :P

Because "Sadowprophet sais" At DCEMU you WILL respect our athuriteye!!:p