PDA

View Full Version : 1.51 Now In U.s!!!

YourStillWithMe
July 21st, 2005, 06:24
I just got myself a new ****ing psp and its a 1.51! its not a 1.50 BUYERS TAKE CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!! Sony has shipped out 1.51's now!

slayer2psp
July 21st, 2005, 21:13
thats why i bought a second used one from gamestop had them start it up for me and checked it out first so i have 2 1.50 one will be 1.50 for ever the other one i will upgrade but only if i have to to play grand theft auto thats the next game i got to have for it

YourStillWithMe
July 21st, 2005, 22:20
Yeah, I thought about that myself but the thought of paying 250 dollars for a system just to do a little bit of hacking and play nintendo games etc etc is just a little to much for me. I'd be better off just playing my NES (over 200 games for that amazing piece of evidence) and playing other roms on my PC. Tht is a good idea my friend; but, its very pricy. I am very lucky though i got my 1.51 yesterday, returned it, and the guy hooked me up with over 80 more dollars of credit and made friends with the people in there. They said they would CALL ME when a 1.50 comes in and pu it on hold for me. I'm just going to upgrade with the hacking because now hackers are beginning to realize the importance of upgrading for upcoming games so sooner or later they'll be hacked. once again. . .PSP VER. 1.51 IS BEING SHIPPED NOW IN THE U.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There may be some 1.50's still out there or mixed in with a shipment but it is a possibility people! Best of luck to all of you who are searching for 1.50's now!

Cap'n 1time
July 21st, 2005, 22:32
well... this has been known for a while :)