PDA

View Full Version : Maxim Pinball is almost a reality for the PSP

wraggster
November 30th, 2007, 15:19
To satiate my curiosity I probed Flashman’s site and found another project they have a hand in, Maxim Pinball. Zen Studios who brought Pinball FX to the Xbox 360 and Flipper Critters to the DS is developing the eight table pinball game. Like Flashman's other products this lacks a publisher, but Maxim Pinball is ready to roll on the PSP, Nintendo DS and/or the Xbox 360. While I think the concept of Maxim magazine meets pinball is self explanatory, the blurb Flashman wrote is amusing.

MAXIM PINBALL for the Sony PSP™ is a pick-up-and-play pinball title featuring the kind of content expected from any product bearing the Maxim name: babes, sports, gadgets, fantasies…whatever fits the lifestyle interests of today's young adult male.
MAXIM PINBALL will have 8 tables, each with its own unique theme designed to appeal to the target demographic, and an assortment of attention-grabbing mini-games integrated into the table designs.
With its addictive, fast-paced gameplay, the ubiquitous Maxim brand, and a plethora of Maxim babes, Maxim Pinball provides a compelling experience that is sure to appeal to the PSP's™ core demographic: males age 18-34.
Flashman client Zen Studios is the developer of choice for this game.
Available to game publishers now for all platforms, including Sony PSP™. Nintendo DS, and Xbox 360.

http://www.siliconera.com/2007/11/29/maxim-pinball%e2%80%a6-almost-a-reality-for-the-psp/

Buddy4point0
November 30th, 2007, 23:25
hahah.
well this will be entertaining