PDA

View Full Version : PSP AdHoc File Transfer v0.6

wraggster
November 30th, 2007, 15:45
Minverva4096 (http://www.geocities.jp/minerva4096/#aft) has posted a new release of his PSP AdHoc File Transfer application.

Heres the translated whats new:

V0.6 2007/11/29
FilerView features simplified implementation. Button and the exit from FileMenu to change.
Create a new folder, rename the file folder, and delete the copy moving.
Acquisition mode implementation.
If you carry this file何時NO間NIKA hand! (Inside might.)

OSK because of bloated file.
File transfer in progress and the remaining time to show it.
(Send and receive both v0.6 or more only. Small file transfer in the rest of the time is prettyイチキapplication).
Error or at the completion of the transfer MESSEJIDIREI to hold down a button飛BA make.
Receiving the same name files, and read-only attributes of the case had been forwarded to the failure to correct the problem.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

sedkiller
November 30th, 2007, 19:28
Great ! :P

AdamRav
November 30th, 2007, 19:56
How do you use this program ???

im a first time user

Baboon
November 30th, 2007, 22:03
This program is getting better and better. :D

I've just deleted FileAssistant as this application seems to do everything plus more.

It's pretty straight forward to use and has a very basic GUI (plus it's all in English once you boot the program):

Press L or R to scroll though directories on your mem stick.
Triangle brings up the file menu (copy/move,make directory,rename,delete or exit application).
X = send selected files (it then searches for a psp to send it to).
Square = Receive a file.

Top stuff!!! :thumbup:

ice_storme
December 1st, 2007, 14:09
I just downloaded it and tryed it out. WOW!!! It's way better than version 0.5!!! Thank you so much, Minverva4096! Keep up the excellent work. :D
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Flaco_Guey
December 5th, 2007, 00:34
Every Time i hit the x button i get an Error Network initialize failed. I have 2 PSP both with M33 firmware and both have same versions of the file transfer program

ninetoes49
December 14th, 2007, 23:47
Every Time i hit the x button i get an Error Network initialize failed. I have 2 PSP both with M33 firmware and both have same versions of the file transfer program

Hi I had the same problem. You need to put both psps into the 3.71 kernal then they will work.

ninetoes49

ninetoes49
December 14th, 2007, 23:56
Thanks great program . Works great once I put both in 3.71 kernal

ninetoes49

Flaco_Guey
December 15th, 2007, 00:08
thanks for the advice never would hav thought of that

pjkat29
February 22nd, 2008, 13:57
dude i have downloaded the application but i don't know how to install it. pls help!!! tnx