PDA

View Full Version : Check disk for NDS Ver0.1

wraggster
November 30th, 2007, 20:17
New from Infantile Paralysiser (http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/)

Heres the translation

This application only in a Japanese mode.
NDS Check disk for NDS alone in a simple move. Disk-repair mechanism. SDHC is not supported.
Mainly, seemingly normal running seem Check disk for NDS is aimed to detect.
CF/SD The problem is particularly likely because the public, CF / SD to IKKIRI RI deeply scared people away because it will not start, please. Repair does not (read only) because it is broken further deterioration that I do not think is a??for.
NDS Mass copying files to or NDS on the new file is created or after a nice and easy to check.

FAT12/16/32 Open/Close Unicode Check basic items, FAT12/16/32 inspection, duplication and fragmentation of the cluster detection files detected, a cluster of abnormal cutting links, directory entries in the file and the actual file in the context of the whole file to the Open / Close test, long file names and folder names long abnormal Unicode entry detection, super-simple writing test. As an added bonus, the disc details, disk usage, fragmented files list.
Apps is a lot of this anomaly is a completely normal state disk that is not guaranteed.
Some of funny, then you GANBA Do not attempt to repair it, I have to format it is a good idea. This apps make me dwell.

Download Here (http://mdxonlinemirror.dyndns.org/resources/20071129_checkdiskfornds01.zip)

DanTheManMS
December 1st, 2007, 00:29
Sounds like MCTool really. I wonder how this compares.

Da_ALC
December 1st, 2007, 00:50
Lol crazy translation.. get the gist tho... check but dont fix with it.. he recommends a reformat on errors.
Am I wrong?

Adrenalin
December 1st, 2007, 07:14
sounds like it identifies errors but doesn't actually fix them at this point.

MCtool rocks btw.

iofthestorm
December 1st, 2007, 09:03
Yeah MCTool is awesome but seems like Infantile paralysiser has been making some other random cool stuff recently like morningtimer, with some time this might be amazing.

XDelusion
December 1st, 2007, 19:17
Have not touched this, but I just tried the MCTOOL for my M3 SD, chose A to arrange my files and...

...well now a crap load of files are missing from my card...

...ya awsome tool, thankx for the suggestion. :/

iofthestorm
December 1st, 2007, 19:34
LOL well that probably means a lot of files were corrupted on your sd card. Although MCTool does do some weird things to stuff that is slightly incorrect, if your card is corrupted (grr DSO... i love it but it has those tendencies) and you don't want to go all the way to a computer and check for errors it can save you a lot of time. That said I don't use it anymore because of those kinds of things.

XDelusion
December 2nd, 2007, 09:36
Ya it even deleted itself, but left it's save file. Irony! :/

Sonny_Jim
December 2nd, 2007, 16:26
I've ported dosfstools to DSLinux and that seems to work fine, although it requires some kind of memory expansion in Slot-2 to work.