PDA

View Full Version : New Moby GPS Cable (PSP Slim Ver.)

pooka
December 2nd, 2007, 16:16
Hi all,

Moby Gps-Psp Connecting cable now upgrade to new type(GP2A) supporting PSP-2000(Slim) and audio output, which is more stable and usable. The price is 9.99 USD (w/o shipping fee). Airmail M-Bag shipping fee worldwide only 5.0 USD.

Old GPC0 Type still in stock for 4.99 USD. Plus 5.0 USD shipping fee(same).

Info and Buy Now Paypal feature , pls visit

www.moby.cn

Thks

J5L

deniska
December 3rd, 2007, 14:20
Nice!
Thanks for the info!

doublejesus
January 12th, 2008, 03:30
I ordered one on dec. 31st and haven't seen any sort of notice that they've gotten my order or sent me a cable. I sent an email to their gmail to confirm that they sent my order and haven't received a reply. If they cable comes in soon I'll post again but don't count on a lot of communication with them. If it doesn't come in soon I'm going to pull my paypal funds back.

kano85
January 17th, 2008, 03:23
well ur sites is down i made a cable fr the fat psp but i wanna buy a slim psp where i can find cable for holux and slim other than u if u dont have anymore (site down)

sampor
February 18th, 2008, 15:49
I ordered one on dec. 31st and haven't seen any sort of notice that they've gotten my order or sent me a cable. I sent an email to their gmail to confirm that they sent my order and haven't received a reply. If they cable comes in soon I'll post again but don't count on a lot of communication with them. If it doesn't come in soon I'm going to pull my paypal funds back.

did you manage to get your cable? I am think of ordering as well. I currently have PSP slim and a Holux M1000 receiver.

doublejesus
February 28th, 2008, 15:31
yeah mine came in 2 weeks after i ordered it, works great! just don't expect any communication haha

dregelmyller
May 6th, 2008, 15:20
I have too ordered it. My Slim and Hollux 240 sits here waiting already:D

dregelmyller
May 10th, 2008, 21:00
Got my cable the other day, great quality and it works like a charm !

I first tried the Google maps but the accuracy was horrible, sometimes off by up to 10 meters.

MS maps was much better, usually spot on.
So awsome to take the bike and se exactly where you are and how fast on sattelite photo :D

Will try in the car tomorrow.

kaitandev
July 2nd, 2008, 20:51
true,ordered,received high quality,works great
(btw,i sell my handmade cable now:)

hilofat
October 2nd, 2008, 17:11
hi guys... i need some help... i'm sure some of u bought the gps cable from moby... i suspect that the one they sent me is faulty... cos my psp can't detect my holux m1000...

tried everything i could... key cleaner, upgraded firmware to 3.90 m33, set enableserialport = 1, tried to put in all 3 different folders also... still can't get the GPS to turn ON!! anyone kind soul can help...? :(