PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial gpSP Kai v3.2 Test 8.5

wraggster
December 3rd, 2007, 16:12
Takka (http://takka.tfact.jp/blog/?p=136) has released a new version of his Unnoficial work on Exophases excellent GBA Emulator for the PSP (http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/gpsp-0-9-gba-emulator-for-the-psp-full-speed--46046.html).

Google translation is rubbish as usual so any one who can understand japanese please help via comments

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

bah
December 3rd, 2007, 17:44
Bah (dismissive grunt).

240-185
December 3rd, 2007, 18:23
damn coder.
he didn't figure that most people do NOT read japanese, and I *don't* know how to change the language...

sedkiller
December 3rd, 2007, 18:36
I wonder what's the update ... anyway i download it..

EDIT: Here's the list of the updates:

* Tilt sensors on / off Add
* Font message file and change it (unicode)
* Language setting to "cheat / SONOTA Configuration" option added

indstr
December 3rd, 2007, 21:26
tilt sensors ... is that like for kirby rough & tumble ??? do you play it with the dpad or what?

neo the one
December 3rd, 2007, 23:09
tilt sensors ... is that like for kirby rough & tumble ??? do you play it with the dpad or what?

» definition

TILT SENSOR, noun

A sensor for sensing tilts

Example: My tilt sensor can sense tilts.

:rofl:

Ok, actually, a tilt sensor is a little critter that you plug into the headphone jack. It detects your PSP's tilt direction, just like the wiimote or WarioWare/ Kirby Tilt and Tumble.

It's not an official add on. Get it from hax sites/ modz sitez.

warbird
December 4th, 2007, 00:52
* Language setting to "cheat / SONOTA Configuration" option added <- SONOTA should be "other", so the translation goes something like this:

Added "cheat / other settings" to language settings

edit:

Font and message files updated (changed to unicode)

Also, theres been some fixes for people who had problems with the display, or starting the emulator.
Finally, it says that theres problably no need to upgrade if everything is already working as it should.

mike_jmg
December 4th, 2007, 04:38
nice, tilt sensor
too bad that I don't have it, maybe someday

240-185
December 4th, 2007, 20:40
transparency effect is totally messed up.
switch back to test 8 instead.