PDA

View Full Version : What Drugs Have You Used Recreationally?

ExcruciationX
December 4th, 2007, 19:55
I just thought I'd ask again, since I'm bored.

Methylphenidate (Speed, 18 MG)
Dextromethorophan (cough syrup, smaller doses)

Buddy4point0
December 4th, 2007, 20:28
recreationally??
like during sports?

uh ive smoked weed then skated before

ExcruciationX
December 4th, 2007, 22:07
It means for the effect, and not to cure anything (except the urge).

hothothot
December 4th, 2007, 22:39
none, did you make this thread to brag? or to find out who you could deal to?:rolleyes:

ExcruciationX
December 4th, 2007, 23:02
Neither. Borem effects everyone.

Buddy4point0
December 4th, 2007, 23:53
oh.
i drink alot.
Dextromethorophan
Weed
Robo

so pretty much just weed cause that other stuff doesnt rly count

Shadowblind
December 5th, 2007, 00:02
None, I'm not an addict.

kcajblue
December 5th, 2007, 00:04
dont do drugs.
not my thing.

Accordion
December 5th, 2007, 00:22
famous grouse is all you need…

wolfpack
December 5th, 2007, 00:24
None, I keep my body clean. My family does enough drugs as it is, only my mom and I are the clean ones... sadly.

lmtlmt
December 5th, 2007, 00:25
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/HPM/HM36~Drugs-Are-Bad-Posters.jpg

ICE
December 5th, 2007, 00:48
Drugs are for people either too weak to face life,so pathetic that they need to do them to fit in, or scientists too dumb to use guinea pigs. Which are you?

ExcruciationX
December 5th, 2007, 00:54
I stress that I don't use DXM or speed often, and I'm none of the top three.

ICE
December 5th, 2007, 00:59
What are you then? Whats your reason for using?

Buddy4point0
December 5th, 2007, 01:08
Drugs are for people either too weak to face life,so pathetic that they need to do them to fit in, or scientists too dumb to use guinea pigs. Which are you?

boredum.
its fun.
lol

kcajblue
December 5th, 2007, 01:21
doesnt seem like a very good reason to me.

Swimkid
December 5th, 2007, 01:22
what the hell is robo buddy? And everyone in edmonton has smoked weed at some point. Ive done nothing else though... tried weed once. O_O I dont do it though.

ICE
December 5th, 2007, 01:23
screwing with the way your body functions for fun eh? Yeah i guess I left out a reason people do drugs. *Prepares to make people mad* Stupidity.

SSaxdude
December 5th, 2007, 01:24
Alcohol
Tobacco
Marijuana
Dextromethorophan (accidentally took too much in 7th grade but had a great time that day in school!)
I had a prescription for vicodin, so that doesn't really count.

Ex I'm surprised you've never had weed before.

That's a weak generalization. By any definition, alcohol is a mind altering drug. By your generalization, almost every adult in the world is too weak or pathetic since alcohol is widely used. Drugs aren't such a bad crutch anymore. America is getting stupider and fatter, and not because of drugs. Fast food and videogames are two widely used crutches for the weak masses. Even though I love videogames, I can't tell you how many idiots out there waste their social life (and possibly their entire life) because they are obsessed with videogames (usually games like World of Warcraft.)

It might be hard to grasp this concept, but drugs can be fun. While people can use drugs as a mental crutch, they can just also have them for enjoyment. Partying is fun, but the only way to find out is if you were to actually party. I used to just play videogames, now I actually have a life. Sure, I smoke cigarettes daily and drink occasionally, but I have fun. I'd rather be the smoker that I am than play WoW all day and spend all my money on material possessions that I don't need.

ICE
December 5th, 2007, 01:26
Alcohol
Tobacco
Marijuana
Dextromethorophan (accidentally took too much in 7th grade but had a great time that day in school!)
I had a prescription for vicodin, so that doesn't really count.

Ex I'm surprised you've never had weed before.

That's a weak generalization. By any definition, alcohol is a mind altering drug. By your generalization, almost every adult in the world is too weak or pathetic since alcohol is widely used. Drugs aren't such a bad crutch anymore. America is getting stupider and fatter, and not because of drugs. Fast food and videogames are two widely used crutches for the weak masses. Even though I love videogames, I can't tell you how many idiots out there waste their social life (and possibly their entire life) because they are obsessed with videogames (usually games like World of Warcraft.)

It might be hard to grasp this concept, but drugs can be fun. While people can use drugs as a mental crutch, they can just also have them for enjoyment. Partying is fun, but the only way to find out is if you were to actually party. I used to just play videogames, now I actually have a life. Sure, I smoke cigarettes daily and drink occasionally, but I have fun. I'd rather be the smoker that I am than play WoW all day and spend all my money on material possessions that I don't need.

Why did you first drink? To fit in? Boredom? Were you depressed? I stand by my first statement. I'll be happy to add reasons to my list but i can guarantee you that none of the reasons will be positive.

SSaxdude
December 5th, 2007, 01:33
Why did you first drink? To fit in? Boredom? Were you depressed? I stand by my first statement. I'll be happy to add reasons to my list but i can guarantee you that none of the reasons will be positive.

I'll say this again: drinking alcohol is fun. I love being with my friends or cousins and having some beer, some Captain, or maybe some vodka. I don't do it to fit in. I hang out with people who drink and people who don't drink at the same time and we all get along.

ICE
December 5th, 2007, 01:35
Ok people new rule to live by! If its fun do it! yay!

SSaxdude
December 5th, 2007, 01:40
Ok people new rule to live by! If its fun do it! yay!

That's true freedom. I like alcohol, so I drink it. People should be able to control their own body, as long as they don't hurt others.

ICE
December 5th, 2007, 01:44
If people want to do them they're free to do it. However that doesnt mean I still dont think its stupid. People are free to be as dumb as they want.

SSaxdude
December 5th, 2007, 01:50
If people want to do them they're free to do it. However that doesnt mean I still dont think its stupid. People are free to be as dumb as they want.

I didn't understand why people drank alcohol until I tried it. You sound young, but in time you'll understand.

ICE
December 5th, 2007, 01:52
I thought you get wiser with age?

EDIT: This has nothing to do with age or even maturity. Actually "mature" people would see how little you gain and how much you can lose and choose not to do it..

Ok you people clearly know my stance here so im done.

SSaxdude
December 5th, 2007, 02:02
You become more responsible. Alcohol isn't for young kids, but responsible teens and adults can enjoy alcohol. Sure, the law says you need to be 21 to drink alcohol, but that's a joke. I guess no lawmaker has ever been to college before.

I'll use a different example. Children under 10 don't have sexual relations; they do that when they get older. But sex poses risks to tons of STDS. So does this mean that having sex when you get older mean you're not getting wiser?

ICE
December 5th, 2007, 02:05
Any activity that does more bad then good is an irresponsible thing to do. Any drug taken for recreational use meets that criteria. Oh unless the value you put on "fun" is as high as a 12 year olds..

lmtlmt
December 5th, 2007, 02:07
in Australia the legal drinking age is 18.

SSaxdude
December 5th, 2007, 02:17
Any activity that does more bad then good is an irresponsible thing to do. Any drug taken for recreational use meets that criteria. Oh unless the value you put on "fun" is as high as a 12 year olds..

Alcohol doesn't do any more bad than good if you are responsible. I think I made it clear that getting high is not for 12 year olds. I think they aren't responsible enough to do drugs.

in Australia the legal drinking age is 18.

Yet America has MORE alcohol related car crashes than any country with a drinking age of 18. Oh the irony!

lmtlmt
December 5th, 2007, 02:20
irony indeed

ICE
December 5th, 2007, 02:29
Alcohol can be good for you in very moderate use and as ive said I have no issue with taking any drug as long as you have a real reason. However excessive use increases the risk of a number of diseases: fatty degeneration of the liver, infection of the liver, liver cirrhosis , sleeping disorders, sexual problems, infection of the esophagus, infection of the stomach, infection of the pancreas, premature dementia, varying from a reduction of memory to the serious syndrome of Korsakoff; cancer of the mouth, throat, larynx, intestines and breasts; hypertension and heart problems. Alcohol is also damaging during pregnancy.

On the plus side it is fun..

SSaxdude
December 5th, 2007, 02:34
[QUOTE=ICE;552097]Alcohol can be good for you in very moderate use and as ive said I have no issue with taking any drug as long as you have a real reason. /QUOTE]

Is having a few beers with my friends a good reason? If not, I can take no risks in life and sit at my computer all day and have no social life.

I'm going to do my homework now.

ExcruciationX
December 5th, 2007, 02:40
ICE, my reasons are for pure boredom, and the fact that I can't conceive good story lines for short stories without being under influence of something. I do take precautions for my good, and I don't take large amounts of any sort of drug. I also wait long periods before trying them again (approx. one month).

Ssaxdude, I'm going to wait before acquiring illegal drugs, because of possible health effects (you can never rule anything out), and I'm not entirely sure how my parents would react if it was found in my possession.

ICE
December 5th, 2007, 02:42
Is having a few beers with my friends a good reason? If not, I can take no risks in life and sit at my computer all day and have no social life.

I'm going to do my homework now.

Heres the thing. Those side effects are no more risks than having a headache is after punching yourself in the head. Its the inevitable. Taking risks are an normal part of life and I have no issue with them within reason.

Buddy4point0
December 5th, 2007, 02:49
what the hell is robo buddy? And everyone in edmonton has smoked weed at some point. Ive done nothing else though... tried weed once. O_O I dont do it though.

lol robotusin. u know like cold medicine.
and Dextromethorophan is nightquil.
so the only drug ive rly done is weed.
which every1 does so it doesnt rly matter

lmtlmt
December 5th, 2007, 02:54
ICE, my reasons are for pure boredom, and the fact that I can't conceive good story lines for short stories without being under influence of something. I do take precautions for my good, and I don't take large amounts of any sort of drug. I also wait long periods before trying them again (approx. one month).

Ssaxdude, I'm going to wait before acquiring illegal drugs, because of possible health effects (you can never rule anything out), and I'm not entirely sure how my parents would react if it was found in my possession.

didnt you say you did speed?

Shadowblind
December 5th, 2007, 03:15
screwing with the way your body functions for fun eh? Yeah i guess I left out a reason people do drugs. *Prepares to make people mad* Stupidity.

Exactly. And for Pete's sake, ITS ILLEGAL! It doesn't matter if you think its stupid that its illegal or not, psychotics think killing people shouldn't be illegal.

If you won't listen to your screwed up body, atleast listen to the freakin' law.

Well, I guess people have to have some way to escape the fact they can't seem to get a girlfriend. Drugs are still an idiotic choice.

steve520
December 5th, 2007, 03:26
dude i dont do drugs of anykind accept for like cold medicene when im sick and shit like that but otherwise no cause i can have fun without drugs in my body im on the highness of life.

Buddy4point0
December 5th, 2007, 04:55
Ssaxdude, I'm going to wait before acquiring illegal drugs, because of possible health effects (you can never rule anything out)
dude u can totally die from OD on prescriptions and over the counter. have u ever heard of anyone die from weed? no, weed is healthyer than regular cigarettes.
and @ you few who are saying we have no life, ect. i would like you to know i have never smoked alone and i normally do at partys. i prolly spend way less time on the pc then u.

ICE
December 5th, 2007, 05:38
Getting a bit defensive there eh? Your post count seems to be at odds with you previous statement... Besides that pot, just like any abused drug, is for losers who meet one of my several criteria.

pibs
December 5th, 2007, 06:39
Booze and Weed is all I need :D oh and x at raves kicks ass haha

Shadowblind
December 5th, 2007, 12:43
dude u can totally die from OD on prescriptions and over the counter. have u ever heard of anyone die from weed? no, weed is healthyer than regular cigarettes.
and @ you few who are saying we have no life, ect. i would like you to know i have never smoked alone and i normally do at partys. i prolly spend way less time on the pc then u.

Still, cigarettes don't make you do stupid things and not remember then afterward. But whether healthier or not, its illegal. But even cigs are a stupid choice.

Why on earth would you do it only at parties? Sounds like your one of those guys who will do ANYTHING to be part of "the group".

Weed doesn't often kill you, just screws you up or turns you into a vegetable.

quzar
December 5th, 2007, 12:53
The way I see it, most candy is bad for you, and is eaten only because it makes you feel good. Drugs are the same way. The scale of things and effects are what differs. Most people tend to confuse habitual use with occasional when it comes to discussions like this, which is where much of the problematic arguments come from.

Most illegal drugs have very little detrimental effect to the body when only used passingly. Even something that can destroy a person like heroin, for example. If there were such a thing as a person who used heroin once every month, they would probably suffer no ill effects physically. The problem is that it doesn't work like that for most.

There are some drugs that have known harmful effects, such as extacy or meth, which cause minor brain damage with each use (which isn't necessarily a big problem, considering that sneezing can cause minor brain damage). But there are others that do not.

Like everything in life, the key is moderation.

As to the justification for use. I know many use mind altering substances as an escape, just like some use videogames. Personally, I've always done so for the experience, the same way someone would try a new food to see if they enjoy it. The same way one might enjoy a massage, a good throw with a girl, or a chocolate bar. If I like it, I know that I might want to do it again some time.

ExcruciationX
December 5th, 2007, 13:40
Yup, I've done speed (because I had it as a prescription once, and it's a great study aid). The pill bottles are just lying around, and I can't throw them away!

quzar, you mean Ecsasy? :p

Shrygue
December 5th, 2007, 17:27
Ecstasy most probably.

As for me, I don't take drugs, not good for you, other than the legal ones for medical purposes if I need to take them.

quzar
December 5th, 2007, 18:00
I should have capitalized the X. I've seen and read many things where it is referred to as such (or eXstacy, but the X can provide the sound of the s). Either way, we're all talking about MDMA.

ICE
December 5th, 2007, 18:11
Like everything in life, the key is moderation.

I look at motivation. The reason's people do the things they do. See, in my mind there is no good reason to abuse ANY chemical. If you abuse a chemical no matter what your reason is you deserve whatever that happens to your body.

Buddy4point0
December 5th, 2007, 19:21
Sounds like your one of those guys who will do ANYTHING to be part of "the group".
lol more like because its fun.

gdf
December 5th, 2007, 23:58
Jesus Christ Ice, you've got to chill a bit. I've never taken any illegal drugs, I barely ever drink (never once heavily) and I've never smoked, but the way I see it, drugs might be fun. I'm not going to probably ever do them, but they must just be fun for some people. I'm sure I'd enjoy weed, it's just that it's illegal, so I'd feel guilty for trying it.

Reasons for trying aren't all negative, it's just a social thing, helps people relax or just lets them have a good time.

lmtlmt
December 6th, 2007, 00:51
you can get speed as a prescription?

quzar
December 6th, 2007, 00:53
I look at motivation. The reason's people do the things they do. See, in my mind there is no good reason to abuse ANY chemical. If you abuse a chemical no matter what your reason is you deserve whatever that happens to your body.

Yes, but moderation is what creates the distinction between use and abuse.

Somehow for drugs, public perception has deemed the term abuse to be synonymous with use, which is simply incorrect.

ICE
December 6th, 2007, 01:02
Abuse can be defined as improper use or handling. Explain to me how using a chemical to get high without any legitimate reason isnt abuse?

Jesus Christ Ice, you've got to chill a bit. I've never taken any illegal drugs, I barely ever drink (never once heavily) and I've never smoked, but the way I see it, drugs might be fun. I'm not going to probably ever do them, but they must just be fun for some people. I'm sure I'd enjoy weed, it's just that it's illegal, so I'd feel guilty for trying it.

Reasons for trying aren't all negative, it's just a social thing, helps people relax or just lets them have a good time.

Lol you're the one getting all worked up.... Im just in this thread because I enjoy arguing with people. If you wanna get all upset thats fine.. Meanwhile I'll remain calm and enjoy trying to find counter points :D

Admit it people! Without me arguing the other side this thread would have sucked. Whats there to talk about if everyone agrees?

Accordion
December 6th, 2007, 01:14
ice...
Legitimate? Reason? All too human.

A wall of custard cannot stand without constant beating.

steve520
December 6th, 2007, 01:17
Wha???????????????????????????????????????????????

ICE
December 6th, 2007, 01:21
ice...
Legitimate? Reason? All too human.

A wall of custard cannot stand without constant beating.

Yeah yeah we all see how much you like using cryptic analogies to make yourself feel smarter than us. My point stands. Using chemicals or plants for reasons beyond medical should be, and are, defined as abuse.

Accordion
December 6th, 2007, 01:24
Yeah yeah we all see how much you like using cryptic analogies to make yourself feel smarter than us. My point stands. Using chemicals or plants for reasons beyond medical should be, and are, defined as abuse.

proof pudding?

Who?

steve520
December 6th, 2007, 01:26
Wha???????????????????????????????????????????????

Wha?????????????????????????????????????? Again Wha??????????????????????????????????????

ICE
December 6th, 2007, 01:29
proof pudding?

Who?

Yeah yeah good one...

Anywho for those of you who couldnt tell I was just using this thread to see who I could get all worked up and who would give me a nice little debate. Ive had my fun so barring a direct reply to me this is my last post here as I relinquish my hold on Ex's thread ;)

Accordion
December 6th, 2007, 01:35
Yeah yeah good one...

Anywho for those of you who couldnt tell I was just using this thread to see who I could get all worked up and who would give me a nice little debate. Ive had my fun so barring a direct reply to me this is my last post here as I relinquish my hold on Ex's thread ;)

strange desires, slightly sadistic.

ICE
December 6th, 2007, 01:37
Only slightly.. only slightly..

Shadowblind
December 6th, 2007, 01:37
Drugs = illegal. Thus, it doesn't matter. If you do something illegal, it just means your pathetic :rofl:

Accordion
December 6th, 2007, 01:38
baa

quzar
December 6th, 2007, 03:22

So you eat and drink only for sustenance? Otherwise you're abusing all those horribly transfattys, sugars and whatnot.

ICE
December 6th, 2007, 03:41
So you eat and drink only for sustenance? Otherwise you're abusing all those horribly transfattys, sugars and whatnot.

I really like how you're trying to trivialize drugs by comparing them to food though. Thats pretty good. Hey, I also breathe on a regular basis too. Sometimes I breathe even when I dont need to. The only thing is that eating, drinking, and heck even breathing are things you're supposed to do. Show me the day in health class where the taught you to take drugs.

pibs
December 6th, 2007, 03:49
Anybody here tried Hells Bells? taste awful! but good trip haha kinda like shrooms xcept its legal here in the US.

ICE ease up a little, don't try to sound superior just because you've never done drugs and turn this thread into a debate. If you would tune into your local history channel you would realize that some drugs are illegal because of racial discrimination, fear, Protection of Corporate Profits, Yellow Journalism, Ignorance, Incompetent, and/or Corrupt Legislators

btw I am allergic to antibiotics and painkillers so marijuana even though I do it illegally, helps me especially right now that I got my wisdom teeth pulled (pain).

quzar
December 6th, 2007, 03:53
I really like how you're trying to trivialize drugs by comparing them to food though. Thats pretty good. Hey, I also breathe on a regular basis too. Sometimes I breathe even when I dont need to. The only thing is that eating, drinking, and heck even breathing are things you're supposed to do. Show me the day in health class where the taught you to take drugs.

I'm not at all. Your argument that it is wrong to use any "chemicals or plants" for non-medical purposes is ridiculous. If you want to say any "chemicals or plants on a list that government X has put out of things they are telling us are bad" are wrong to use for non-medical purposes, then that's one thing. I can easily understand how you could make that mistake, and if you wish to modify your statement at this point then yes, what I was saying is now invalid.

Shadowblind
December 6th, 2007, 03:58
I'm not at all. Your argument that it is wrong to use any "chemicals or plants" for non-medical purposes is ridiculous. If you want to say any "chemicals or plants on a list that government X has put out of things they are telling us are bad" are wrong to use for non-medical purposes, then that's one thing. I can easily understand how you could make that mistake, and if you wish to modify your statement at this point then yes, what I was saying is now invalid.

of course drugs won't hurt you. supposing lungs aren't part of you. smoking drugs is the same as breathing argon.

quzar
December 6th, 2007, 03:59
of course drugs won't hurt you. supposing lungs aren't part of you. smoking drugs is the same as breathing argon.

Funny you should mention that as for the past couple of days I've been working with argon in one of the physics labs on campus =P.

ICE
December 6th, 2007, 03:59

Its all about perception my increasingly rude friend. Abusing drugs, be it in the form of a plant or a chemical, is downright stupid. Thats just how I feel. If you want to cram that garbage into your body to see what happens go right ahead. I hope you enjoy it.

ICE ease up a little, don't try to sound superior just because you've never done drugs and turn this thread into a debate. If you would tune into your local history channel you would realize that some drugs are illegal because of racial discrimination, fear, Protection of Corporate Profits, Yellow Journalism, Ignorance, Incompetent, and/or Corrupt Legislators

Hey pibby read my other posts. Im not here to try and sound superior. Im here because this can be a touchy subject and I do love a good debate :D

quzar
December 6th, 2007, 04:10
Its all about perception my increasingly rude friend. Abusing drugs, be it in the form of a plant or a chemical, is downright stupid. Thats just how I feel. If you want to cram that garbage into your body to see what happens go right ahead. I hope you enjoy it.

I was just point out that your statements were inconsistent. You switched for a time to saying simply "plants or chemicals". Now the argument shifts to: "how do you define a drug?" and by 'you' I mean you personally.

There are many things, both chemicals and plants that are considered "drugs" (in the colloquial sense, mind altering narcotic) that are perfectly legal here in the US. By that same token, there are many other countries out there who do not adhere to the same list of "controlled substances" that we have here (and that... the UN has ratified?).

There was a time when cocaine was put into medicines as commonly as acetaminophen is now, while at the same time alcohol was banned as was opium. To say that what is acceptable in one country right now is a bit shortsighted isn't it?

Odds are that sometime in the next 20 years or so, after the current generation that is being pumped full of caffeine all the time reaches middle age and it shows it's cost, it will begin to be restricted too. Should we abstaine from red bull? (I personally think so, considering it has killed and is completely unrestricted)

Hey pibby read my other posts. Im not here to try and sound superior. Im here because this can be a touchy subject and I do love a good debate :D

From your posts, it really doesn't seem like you are here for a debate. In each you either simply gainsay a point or imply that I am using drugs and killing myself (or whatnot).

Shadowblind
December 6th, 2007, 04:12
Funny you should mention that as for the past couple of days I've been working with argon in one of the physics labs on campus =P.

isn't it fun? 'Course argon will rip you to pieces. Argon, radon, neon...most of it will kill you. Heck even krypton will kill you. Depends on the amount you inhale. Works most ways with that.

know that crap in windex? It'll kill you inhaled too fast . So how now did you WORK in an environment of Argon?

pibs
December 6th, 2007, 04:14
Thats cool I guess.

Hey, I also breathe on a regular basis too. Sometimes I breathe even when I dont need to..
If you lived in Los Angeles like I do, breathing would be the last thing you would want to do!:rofl: seriously though here in LA, eating is worse than doing any type of drug.... have you read Fast Food Nation? it explains it all right there haha its soo true too!

ICE
December 6th, 2007, 04:19
I was just point out that your statements were inconsistent. You switched for a time to saying simply "plants or chemicals". Now the argument shifts to: "how do you define a drug?" and by 'you' I mean you personally.

There are many things, both chemicals and plants that are considered "drugs" (in the colloquial sense, mind altering narcotic) that are perfectly legal here in the US. By that same token, there are many other countries out there who do not adhere to the same list of "controlled substances" that we have here (and that... the UN has ratified?).

There was a time when cocaine was put into medicines as commonly as acetaminophen is now, while at the same time alcohol was banned as was opium. To say that what is acceptable in one country right now is a bit shortsighted isn't it?

Odds are that sometime in the next 20 years or so, after the current generation that is being pumped full of caffeine all the time reaches middle age and it shows it's cost, it will begin to be restricted too. Should we abstaine from red bull? (I personally think so, considering it has killed and is completely unrestricted)

Lol now you're just nit-picking. My wording was simply lazy. My definition of a drug is anything you can consume or put into your body that is going to alter the way it functions. Now I realize thats a very broad definition and I cant possibly think that that many things are wrong to put into your body and I dont.

If you over eat your dumb. If you take an aspirin when you dont need it you're dumb. If you take heroin with no "good" reason you're dumb.

Granted these are varying levels of dumb but each would be dumb nonetheless.

From your posts, it really doesn't seem like you are here for a debate. In each you either simply gainsay a point or imply that I am using drugs and killing myself (or whatnot).

You're free to make your own assumptions. The fact of the matter is you're wrong. I simply enjoy arguing with people. I dont even have to really care about the subject matter like in this topic. I know my mindset in dealing with this and to be honest I dont care what you people want to do. Debating is just fun.

quzar
December 6th, 2007, 04:24
Lol now you're just nit-picking. My wording was simply lazy. My definition of a drug is anything you can consume or put into your body that is going to alter the way it functions. Now I realize thats a very broad definition and I cant possibly think that that many things are wrong to put into your body and I dont.

If you over eat your dumb. If you take an aspirin when you dont need it you're dumb. If you take heroin with no "good" reason you're dumb.

Granted these are varying levels of dumb but each would be dumb nonetheless.

Then, back to my prior point, caffeine dialates blood vessles in the brain, hightens alertness and all sorts of other things that alter the way your body functions (as with most controlled substances, illegally). Do you drink caffeinated soda?

You're free to make your own assumptions. The fact of the matter is you're wrong. I simply enjoy arguing with people. I dont even have to really care about the subject matter like in this topic. I know my mindset in dealing with this and to be honest I dont care what you people want to do. Debating is just fun.
Argument and debate are two extremely different things. Until this last post, you were arguing, not debating.

ICE
December 6th, 2007, 04:27
Then, back to my prior point, caffeine dialates blood vessles in the brain, hightens alertness and all sorts of other things that alter the way your body functions (as with most controlled substances, illegally). Do you drink caffeinated soda?

They also can contribute to my iron deficiency which is why I dont. Try again lol.

EDIT: Now that you know my stance is this going to turn into catch the hypocrite? If so just tell me now so I can leave.. I have better things to do! lol

Actually here ya go. Theres caffeine in chocolate right? Well I had the corner off a chocolate bar last week. There ya got me I am indeed a hypocrite.

Argument and debate are two extremely different things. Until this last post, you were arguing, not debating.

Im pretty sure I know the difference between the two things. Arguing requires some sort of emotion that makes me hostile. Im enjoying this. Im pretty sure that means im not hostile.

pibs
December 6th, 2007, 04:32
So does that mean you're straight edge?

Shadowblind
December 6th, 2007, 04:36
*sigh* you people and your drugs. Why not just turn your TV to Cartoon Network and watch Family guy? Seems like a much better waste of your time.

it is true a drug alters your body. But let me put it simple--

Breaking law, bad. Abiding law, good. You opinion, no matter. You no longer ignorant. Know law. Thrown in jail. Get raped in jail.

ICE
December 6th, 2007, 04:38
So does that mean you're straight edge?

If thats what you want to call it.

Alrighty, Im getting the feeling that people are having a hard time seeing my over the net sarcasm. Basically if you feel that you're being insulted im really not.. Im just a sarcastic person. Maybe i should put sarcasm tags in my posts to differentiate....

quzar
December 6th, 2007, 04:47
They also can contribute to my iron deficiency which is why I dont. Try again lol.

EDIT: Now that you know my stance is this going to turn into catch the hypocrite? If so just tell me now so I can leave.. I have better things to do! lol

Actually here ya go. Theres caffeine in chocolate right? Well I had the corner off a chocolate bar last week. There ya got me I am indeed a hypocrite.

It's not a point of trying to make you a hypocrite, but only to attempt to have you state your position more clearly, or if it is inconsistent explain why or elaborate. So far all I have heard though, is "it's all bad for you period". Do you not think pleasure itself can be an ends to justify a means? Continuing with the example given, if not, why eat candy ever?

Maybe you mean to say that there is a level of how bad something is for you at which point any non-medical purposes are moot?

ICE
December 6th, 2007, 04:55
It's not a point of trying to make you a hypocrite, but only to attempt to have you state your position more clearly, or if it is inconsistent explain why or elaborate. So far all I have heard though, is "it's all bad for you period". Do you not think pleasure itself can be an ends to justify a means? Continuing with the example given, if not, why eat candy ever?

Maybe you mean to say that there is a level of how bad something is for you at which point any non-medical purposes are moot?

Its all about perception. If you think the fun of any drug is worth the damage done then do it. I just dont. As far as candy goes there is a point where candy will begin to be harmful. If you eat to much it will hurt you. Its at that point you must decide if its worth to you.

For the second part if you take a pill that cures your stomach ache but it also gives you a bad head ache as a side effect it would be kinda stupid to take that pill wouldnt it?

ExcruciationX
December 6th, 2007, 04:57
Flame/Debate ahoy!

ICE, the United States government isn't the most trustworthy one around. How exactly can you listen to facts from their studies, if their only anti-drug because they lose money on it every year?

Unlike you religious people, I try to evaluate both sides of a spectrum. Drugs, to me, are bad and good, depending on the kind. As quzar said, prescription drugs can and will be harmful to your health. I've had experiences with Concerta, and it makes you a zombie with prolonged use, and it's left me in a state of Depersonalization! For this reason, I refuse to take a lot of any sort of drug in large amounts often.

Illicit drugs (off the street) are most likely bad for you because of left over chemicals from the manufacturing process. I totally doubt that the drugs themselves- in pure form- would cause problems (and in smaller doses obviously). Like someone said, the air that we breath ain't that healthy either. Here would be my good and bad list...

Good:

Marijuana (no ill health effects from what I can find out, it doesn't make your balls shrink, doesn't kill your memory, doesn't make you a zombie, and doesn't kill your lungs).

LSD, in pure form is alright. The only risks really are bad trips and psychosis (both of these can be prevented if your careful, and take smaller doses). It does not cause birth defects or anything else like that (thanks to the damn government, we won't be able to actually find out anytime soon).

DXM (in smaller, yet recreational doses) doesn't seem to be that bad. Probably the worst thing you can do is trip over something and hit your head (done that). I haven't ventured above a larger dose, so I can't say how safe it is.

Caffeine, isn't that bad. Stay at lower doses!

Bad

Methamphetamine, makes your teeth ugly, makes you hostile, and makes you dumb when your not on it, but that wouldn't matter if you had made the decision to try it anyway)

Ecstasy, seen the effects first hand, it hooks you almost instantly (don't remember the reason), and you can forget to breath or other things.

Cocaine, similar to Meth. I really don't know much about this one, quzar might know.

Heroin, stay away! Makes you sluggish and is really addicting.

ICE
December 6th, 2007, 05:02
Ex when did I ever endorse the US Government exactly? The view I have are based on my experiences and have nothing to do with what the government tells me. I choose not to do things that hurt me than they do me good. Am I crazy for that?

Wait. Did you just imply that all religious people are narrow minded and incapable of seeing both sides of a subject?

Okay now im leaving this thread even if someone replies to me. Im done here before my lovely debate turns into an argument.

Shadowblind
December 6th, 2007, 05:02
Flame/Debate ahoy!

ICE, the United States government isn't the most trustworthy one around. How exactly can you listen to facts from their studies, if their only anti-drug because they lose money on it every year?

*sigh*(again), Ex, I believe we're not missing the point, just evading it...

Time to face the truth people. I've posted it 5 times, and I'll say it 5 more times:

Its f***ing illegal! Wanna do drugs? move to Switzerland!

Point and case. Don't like it? Move outta the US. Or get raped in jail. Or both. (get raped in a Swedish jail.)

Let's face it; when tooth comes to nail, no one is gonna give a rats a** about your opinion. "Drugs are good for you! They make you sprout wings!"

that may be so. but SWAT guns put bullets in your head. Thats also true.

ExcruciationX
December 6th, 2007, 05:07
Hey I'm not the one that started the debate!

I'm quite young to move out of the country. My potential job is here. Becides, the U.S is okay, so I'm free (to a point).

I guess you didn't ICE, obvious mistake. :)

Shadowblind
December 6th, 2007, 05:09
Hey I'm not the one that started the debate!

I'm quite young to move out of the country. My potential job is here. Becides, the U.S is okay, so I'm free (to a point).

I guess you didn't ICE, obvious mistake. :)

Heck, if i wasn't concious about my health, I'd still not do drugs because US gets the new games as one of the top 3 quickest countries to get them. Thats enough motivation for me :)

ExcruciationX
December 6th, 2007, 05:14
Ha ha, true. :)

So, basically, my position is simple. More studies should be carried out on these drugs in their pure and street form and find out possible health effects (away from the government) to find the correct answer.

Kaiser
December 6th, 2007, 06:20
*sigh*(again), Ex, I believe we're not missing the point, just evading it...

Time to face the truth people. I've posted it 5 times, and I'll say it 5 more times:

Its f***ing illegal! Wanna do drugs? move to Switzerland!

Point and case. Don't like it? Move outta the US. Or get raped in jail. Or both. (get raped in a Swedish jail.)

Let's face it; when tooth comes to nail, no one is gonna give a rats a** about your opinion. "Drugs are good for you! They make you sprout wings!"

that may be so. but SWAT guns put bullets in your head. Thats also true.

We get it, your clearly against breaking the law. No need to continually repeat your stance on the issue, unless you have more to add to it. Although simply saying "cuz its against the law" is a weak argument at best.

Personally I think most soft drugs are fine in moderation (marijauna, tobacco, alcohol and maybe a bit of mush now and again). Canadian society is pretty forward thinking in my eyes on that issue. Being straight edge is fine too, as long as you don't impose your values on moderate users. Of course some people don't clearly understand the concept of moderation and in such a case shouldn't be doing any of the sort.

lmtlmt
December 6th, 2007, 11:22
marijuana is legal in south australia!!!

Accordion
December 6th, 2007, 11:42
Imposing guilt upon those of difference that cannot be reached, very christian.
All too human.

melt.

Shadowblind
December 6th, 2007, 12:27
We get it, your clearly against breaking the law. No need to continually repeat your stance on the issue, unless you have more to add to it. Although simply saying "cuz its against the law" is a weak argument at best.

Personally I think most soft drugs are fine in moderation (marijauna, tobacco, alcohol and maybe a bit of mush now and again). Canadian society is pretty forward thinking in my eyes on that issue. Being straight edge is fine too, as long as you don't impose your values on moderate users. Of course some people don't clearly understand the concept of moderation and in such a case shouldn't be doing any of the sort.

A weak argument? Guess it does pertain to where you live. In the US it sure as he** isn't weak.

But lets face it: The concept of moderation is almost never used with illegal drugs. Or some legal drugs as well. Moderate users of cocaine is an oxymoron. Thats why its called addicting. Thats another lesser reason why its called dangerous. it won't only screw you up, it'll screw up your wallet.

Well, have to repeat till its heard. I figured this time with the bold letters someone was bound to have to step and out ignorance and acknowledge it.

quzar
December 6th, 2007, 12:33
Methamphetamine, makes your teeth ugly, makes you hostile, and makes you dumb when your not on it, but that wouldn't matter if you had made the decision to try it anyway)

Actually it's a misconception that meth messes up your teeth. It's the lifestyle it creates that does that. The only way meth accelerates it is that with repeated smoking, just the smoke itself drys out your gums. Methheads usually also don't care too much about staying hydrated or brushing their teeth =P.

@shadowblind: the point is simply that to say something is wrong simply because it is against the law is not a valid point to make at all. If you're saying one shouldn't do it because of that, that's one thing, but too many people, as you have it seems, confuse morality with legality.

ExcruciationX
December 6th, 2007, 16:29
Whoops, forgot to mention that only happens when you smoke it.

Kaiser
December 6th, 2007, 20:27
A weak argument? Guess it does pertain to where you live. In the US it sure as he** isn't weak.
Explain this for me. Laws are not always just.

But lets face it: The concept of moderation is almost never used with illegal drugs. Or some legal drugs as well. Moderate users of cocaine is an oxymoron. Thats why its called addicting. Thats another lesser reason why its called dangerous. it won't only screw you up, it'll screw up your wallet.
Well I was referring to soft drugs, certainly not cocaine, heroine or any other hard drug.

Shadowblind
December 6th, 2007, 21:21
Explain this for me. Laws are not always just.

You can say that again...I've been through enough to tell you that :o

However, the law is the law. Its like in ancient Babylon--the slaves knew it wasn't just for them to be treated as such, but they had to obey the law. Thats why I posted that when tooth comes to nail, no ones gonna care what opinion you have about drugs...

pibs
December 6th, 2007, 21:35
Dude your using slaves as an example HAHA this has gone waaay off topic.

bullhead
December 6th, 2007, 22:22
I smoke the talons of bald eagles and inject my particular with the tears of baby doves.

unpure
December 8th, 2007, 16:40
Red bull & caffine tabs. mmmmmm.......
(and lemons, can't forget the lemons man)

Man
December 8th, 2007, 22:37
I dont understand what separates recreational drug users from addicts, iv done coke, and alot of weed, but im done with it now, i never became physically dependent on cocaine, i just wonder if there is some trigger within the human body that makes you addicted. I dont care if people use drugs, or what ever, but im done with em so dont offer me any.

Swimkid
December 9th, 2007, 01:19
I really dont get drugs... Its really dumb that people would turn to them to get over thier problems. I have a friend who does drugs just for fun... shes messed u. I tired talking to her but shes not listening. The worst part is that no one cares that people in my school do drugs!

On another note, quzar, what is the quote in your sig from? I cant remember!!!

Man
December 9th, 2007, 02:58
No one cares because its not their problem, and 60% of your school or more has probably done drugs, and Quzar sig is from J. Robert Oppenheimer about the atomic bomb.

jman420
December 10th, 2007, 07:55
Oh yeah, my name says it all, but does anyone think that it is that important to even ask people if they do
"drugs"?

scarph
December 10th, 2007, 23:45
that kids pretty gay. until you try mind altering drugs you can't know the appeal. why eat chocolate for any reason than it makes you feel good. id gladly take 2 years off my life so i can smoke a pound of weed in my lifetime. theres no point in living if you cant have fun and have sex with many many women

Buddy4point0
December 11th, 2007, 00:21
lol looks like this thread just turned into one big argument.
people that think drugs are wrong try and accuse us who like them of only using them to "be cool" and stupid stuff like that.
rofl dude, smoke 2 bowls and you will totally change sides.

ExcruciationX
December 12th, 2007, 03:47
To answer my own question in depth, I've used:

Concerta (time release of Amphetamine, which is due to the fact that the drug is in tiny bubbles, which make the stomach absorb it slower). It was originally prescribed for my supposed ADD, but I quit, and I have a few bottles of unused ones. ;)

Dextromethorphan (cough syrup, mild hallucinogen). I usually take about 150 MG's once every month). Even though I'm taking lower dosages, I still experience mild thought alterations.

Sertraline hydrochloride (Zoloft, would never use it again, it was prescribed. Refuse this drug, even if your doctor prescribes it).

AvengedSevenfold Fan
December 16th, 2007, 16:31
weed. for all you close minded brainwashed people out there, theres nothing wrong with it, especially if you do like brownies or something.

ExcruciationX
December 16th, 2007, 17:15
I hate brownies! I thought I read somewhere that it worked on Pizza. I want to try that.

Buddy4point0
December 16th, 2007, 17:23
hash pizza is pretty good. its almost a waiste though, you need ALOT to get the same high as smoking.

quzar
December 16th, 2007, 19:27
hash pizza is pretty good. its almost a waiste though, you need ALOT to get the same high as smoking.

You need a lot, but it can be of MUCH lower quality. Last time I made brownies, I bought a half O of the cheapest stuff possible. Came out to 50$. After all was said and done, my friends and I made a single pan of brownies, split between 5 people. We each got maybe 3x10 inch strips, where each "minibrownie" sized chunck was enough to get you high off your ass for hours.

How did you make the pizza? If you didn't bleed out the hash oil from the weed and use it in the cooking, that's why you couldn't get it to work properly. The biggest mistakes people make are to not process what they use, be it hash or weed. The only material you can start with and not have to mess around with it is hash oil, which here at least is impossible to get.

ExcruciationX
December 16th, 2007, 19:51
I'm not sure why people don't just grow one plant for their personal use.

quzar
December 16th, 2007, 20:09
I'm not sure why people don't just grow one plant for their personal use.

1) I, and many I know, have black thumbs. Kill anything we try to grow.
2) It's a much higher level crime than posession.
3) One plant generally doesn't produce enough for someone who smokes consistantly.
4) It's much easier to get caught as it's a big thing that is highly recognizable.

ExcruciationX
December 17th, 2007, 00:25
Oh, okay.

Do you usually get unwanted chemicals in street Marijuana?

quzar
December 17th, 2007, 01:24
Oh, okay.

I've never known anybody who just bought "off the street" it's usually from dealers vouched for by other people and such. Only additive I've ever seen put in (not actually seen, but seen end results) is that one dealer would but citrus extract, and let it dry in. Gave it an awesome smell and slightly tart flavor. Very cool.

Buddy4point0
December 17th, 2007, 02:34
Oh, okay.

most people dont buy it "off the street"
you get it from friends, friends friends, and there friends, everyones hooked up. most of the time you dont just walk up to some random ass dude and ask.

and no, ive never even heard of a case where there was anything extra put into it. weed isnt adictive and isnt really a bad drug at all.

ExcruciationX
December 17th, 2007, 03:29
Hmm, I might try it when I'm older (and when I have friends that use pot).

Man
December 17th, 2007, 03:45
Iv had people i dont know walk up to me and ask if i had any to sell, and i met a guy that asked me if i wanted to buy some, but i had no cash lol.

quzar
December 17th, 2007, 03:51
Iv had people i dont know walk up to me and ask if i had any to sell, and i met a guy that asked me if i wanted to buy some, but i had no cash lol.

same on both counts. not just pot though.

MasterChafed
December 17th, 2007, 05:25
i got busted in a distrobution charge. so no more smokey for me. now im on U.A.'s, probation, and drug and alcohol groups.
they also pulled my liscense for 3 months and charged me a $350 fine.

Buddy4point0
December 17th, 2007, 20:01

Yea, i think that has happened to a lot of people.
because when people know that you do, no one has a problem asking. Pretty much everyone at my school does so everyone knows who does and who doesn't.

Shadowblind
December 17th, 2007, 20:22
i got busted in a distrobution charge. so no more smokey for me. now im on U.A.'s, probation, and drug and alcohol groups.
they also pulled my liscense for 3 months and charged me a $350 fine.

Your lucky you didn't get thrown in jail for that...possession is a felony.

Buddy4point0
December 17th, 2007, 21:12

really? i knew selling was a felony but possession? thats surprising

quzar
December 17th, 2007, 22:35

Not under a certain amount, which varies from state to state.

SSaxdude
December 17th, 2007, 22:59
I tend to do my homework quicker and focus better after having a cigarette. Adderall seems to make me duller and tired; that's why I don't take it on the weekends. Even legal prescription drugs don't work perfectly.

Shadowblind
December 17th, 2007, 23:20
Not under a certain amount, which varies from state to state.

I know in Florida you can have quite a bit. About 1 out of every 7 kids in my school have done drugs. Heck, my two friends do drugs, now they look like red eyed skeletons. You should see it--the police bring in the dogs almost every other day. Every week a new kid is riding with the police after lunch :)

Buddy4point0
December 17th, 2007, 23:41
I know in Florida you can have quite a bit. About 1 out of every 7 kids in my school have done drugs. Heck, my two friends do drugs, now they look like red eyed skeletons. You should see it--the police bring in the dogs almost every other day. Every week a new kid is riding with the police after lunch :)

shit.
if they did that at our school 7/8 of the kids would be expelled.
well it would fix the over crowding problem :rofl:

ExcruciationX
December 17th, 2007, 23:49
What a waste of time. They should be locking up the real criminals.

SnesR0X
December 21st, 2007, 20:57
wow sounds like drug laws are terrible in the states
my friends and i do it walking on the street

ExcruciationX
December 21st, 2007, 22:00
Do you live in the Netherlands, SNESROX?

SnesR0X
December 21st, 2007, 22:14
Vancouver actually.

gdf
December 21st, 2007, 22:50
Meh, close enough.

:rofl:

acn010
December 21st, 2007, 22:57
wow sounds like drug laws are terrible in the states
my friends and i do it walking on the street

same here in new york... we even smoke in the park playing handball :rofl::rofl::rofl:

AvengedSevenfold Fan
December 22nd, 2007, 02:57
I hate brownies! I thought I read somewhere that it worked on Pizza. I want to try that.

it works with anything with fat, as its fat soulable. even milk. but for brownies, you can just pour weed in the batter, you have to make weed butter first to let the THC get into that, then make the brownies with the butter.

ExcruciationX
December 22nd, 2007, 04:02
Cool, and it will last longer.

I'm definitely trying this when I'm older.

I remember someone (BrooksyX?) say that they play Halo 3 while under influence. Does it enhance gameplay?

gdf
December 22nd, 2007, 10:45
Brooksy doesn't like drugs.

Probably Shadowprophet lol!

And I doubt it would do much for Halo, it would probably make you play shite. For something like Space Giraffe it would work, that's trippy already so it'd probably be nuts.

Buddy4point0
December 22nd, 2007, 18:11

I remember someone (BrooksyX?) say that they play Halo 3 while under influence. Does it enhance gameplay?

i totally made brownies for a christmas party in my science class.
and lol the teacher noticed and didn't care.
(i used the weed butter method)

SnesR0X
December 23rd, 2007, 02:33

while it would almost defiantly enhance the amount of fun, it would slow down your reactions, and probably lead to poor game play judge meant (in comparison to someone who's sober unless you're already ridiculously good at whatever game it is)

ExcruciationX
December 23rd, 2007, 03:50
Yeah, I knew that, but I recall someone saying that.

SnesR0X
December 23rd, 2007, 03:52
Maybe if you were high enough you would think so, but I really doubt you would be any better.

ninja9393
January 4th, 2008, 06:07
Wow, sorry for the bump but man i just read this thread and now i have no idea what to belive about drugs, i am going to lay down now

Buddy4point0
January 4th, 2008, 06:32
Wow, sorry for the bump but man i just read this thread and now i have no idea what to belive about drugs, i am going to lay down now

well it was prettty much a conversation, one side saying drugs are fun, the other, saying there bad.

w/e, pots harmless

hothothot
January 6th, 2008, 23:28
drugs may seem harmless but most of the gun crime, gangs and violence are due to the association with drugs. Jamaica has the highest murder rate per person living there in the world.

Kramer
January 7th, 2008, 10:36
w/e, pots harmless

Not true.
It can mess you up pretty badly if you smoke it every day;) not in a good way either...

quzar
January 7th, 2008, 11:59
Not true.
It can mess you up pretty badly if you smoke it every day;) not in a good way either...

That's debatable. The thing with the smoking every day is that your body ends up never leaving the stoned state, so you end up being well... a burnout or stoner. I've seen people like that quit and within a week or two had basically detoxed back to being functional.

There are no known long term effects that aren't attributable to smoking anything (that I have ever seen reported in a scientifically proven way, or presented in an unbiased piece).

SnesR0X
January 8th, 2008, 07:00
I smoke weed , but in small amounts (usually either 1 bowl or joint, sometimes two). I can't really say how often because it varies (when I have it I'll use it, so sometimes i go a week without it, or a week where it's an everyday use). I can say that when it's very regular I still fell slightly buzzed throughout the rest of the day, or even the next, but I have yet to see it affect my ability to do anything in general when I am not actually blazed.

quzar
January 8th, 2008, 11:10
I can say that when it's very regular I still fell slightly buzzed throughout the rest of the day, or even the next, but I have yet to see it affect my ability to do anything in general when I am not actually blazed.

So ponder then about how it would be if you were to smoke everyday for a year. Those are the people that become seriously impared.

ExcruciationX
January 8th, 2008, 11:17
Yeah, I hope that if I try it, that I won't end up like that.

Buddy4point0
January 8th, 2008, 20:25
well over break i smoked like eevery day, drank too.
partyed every night exept 2.
but yea, guess what... im fine! whoo hoo

gdf
January 8th, 2008, 22:39
Americans are drug addled crazies. Fact.

SnesR0X
January 9th, 2008, 00:47

No...?

So ponder then about how it would be if you were to smoke everyday for a year. Those are the people that become seriously impared.

Hmmm, that would be a bit far. I find you get more ripped if you're not constantly stoned anyway, so that would take away a lot of the fun (as in being completely sober and then baked :p)

Eviltaco64
January 9th, 2008, 03:41

Who cares what you say? You worship JKK

gdf
January 9th, 2008, 16:44
Wow dudes I'm joking!

And I just see what JKK's doing and it's hilarious.

Eviltaco64
January 9th, 2008, 22:08
Wow dudes I'm joking!

And I just see what JKK's doing and it's hilarious.

Well, then Im joking too :p

Buddy4point0
January 9th, 2008, 22:27
well how about we get back on topic.
i just bought a quarter of strait headies!
soooooo goooooood

Eviltaco64
January 9th, 2008, 23:38
The only illegal drug I've smoked is weed.
And it's safer than most alchohols.

Buddy4point0
January 10th, 2008, 01:32
btw, for all the n00bs.
headies is the best kind of weed.
then cronic.
then high meds.
then normal.
then crap.

ExcruciationX
January 10th, 2008, 03:12
A straight headie? What about them makes them good?

If I wanted to try Marijuana, but couldn't get it, would this be a good alternative?

http://www.herbalsmokeshops.com/hawaiian-gold.html

shadowprophet
January 10th, 2008, 03:33
It's an interesting story, that im not afraid to tell. At one time I did speed. And marijuana. I would always do them together So I was always speed balling. " a term for rapid mood swings from highs and lows". check some of my very old posts you will see the speed freak shadowprophet. It was actually, When I became staff at dcemu. That I decided to stop doing speed. It was strange. All those people respecting me, Made me respect myself. Dcemu has done more for me then most people will ever know :cool:

Shades.

ExcruciationX
January 10th, 2008, 03:45
I was on speed while playing against you today, Shadow. It does help your concentration and reflexes a lot.

shadowprophet
January 10th, 2008, 03:50
I was on speed while playing against you today, Shadow. It does help your concentration and reflexes a lot.
I thought you where joking ;). Thats explains why you got so much better so suddenly ;) Yeah speed seems to help at first bro. But trust shadow on this one, It takes a toll on your health fast if you arent careful brother..

ExcruciationX
January 10th, 2008, 04:08
Yeah, I know. That's why I don't use it that often.

Todat I got a running riot on swords, killed Cap'n 1time a few times, and stuck him even though he threw a flare my direction.

gdf
January 10th, 2008, 13:32
1time has Live? I need to get in on this. Anyone up for a big game of Halo, say tomorrow night?

DPyro
January 10th, 2008, 15:17
Nothing, I don't swing that way.

ExcruciationX
January 10th, 2008, 19:26
Uh, I'd be careful of him. He's badass.

Also, what would tomorrow night be in the United States?

gdf
January 10th, 2008, 22:41
Tomorrow evening.

I'd be playing at, say, midnight. East Coast is -5, so that's 7PM, West Coast is -8, so that's 4PM.

Anyone manage that?

ExcruciationX
January 10th, 2008, 22:53
Uh, not sure if I can make that. I will try though.

gdf
January 10th, 2008, 23:44
Ach, no point, it'd be better if SP arranged it for some other time.

False alarm.

ExcruciationX
January 11th, 2008, 02:07
Yeah, the time difference sucks. If only...