PDA

View Full Version : Need help Im really confused

cartman89
July 22nd, 2005, 16:00
Im new to this and I have no idea what to do. Can someone tekk me how to put an emulator and roms on my dreamcast? At this point I dont care which, but i konda liked the neogeo one. So what do I do> Do I burn the emulator file to a disk and put it in my dreamcast? What about the roms? Does my dreamcast need to play backups? Thanks for your help.

FrierTuck
July 22nd, 2005, 19:20
lets see, we can tell you about emulators, but roms we cant, my suggestion for easy emulation is going to sbiffy, i dont remember the URL but google Sbiffy, you should find all the necesary tools and instructions, basicly you just download the needed Sbi files, open with the inducer, place roms in the necsary folders and then process them into an image file (iso, nrg(TAO or DAO))and burn that to a disc using any burning program and a cd-RW drive

cartman89
July 23rd, 2005, 02:13
Ok nothings working. Selfboot Inducer isnt recognizing my sbi files, and it says I dont have the aspi software or something. Ive downloaded the aspi fixer layer and followed the instructions and nothing is working. Can someone please help me?

FrierTuck
July 24th, 2005, 04:37
did you check the SBI FAQ, but that aspi thing i have no idea

cartman89
July 24th, 2005, 22:01
I figured out the aspi problem, sbi is still not working, even with the tutorial. Is there a better program?