PDA

View Full Version : DCEMU sections seem almost seem like a waste anymore?

LazerTag
December 6th, 2007, 21:15
Is it just me?

It seems that if I am clicking to check out the DS section once there I should be able to get pretty much DS related news. However I seem to be presented with a ton of various general news and others that just don't seem to fit.

For instance today there's some story about "How white" these consoles are. Now off hand I know they can categorize the articles and on this story in particular there are white DS's, but I mean the picture and story was really only judging full consoles and nothing about the DS I could see.

So why I ask are stories like this in that section?

I mean I clicked the DS link so I could read DS related articles, you know?

As a daily lurker and reader I would much rather be able to jump to a section and see more articles directly related to the section I am in. As it is now it feels like you have to trudge through story after story that just doesn't relate to the section.

So is this just me or in my head? The site used to feel so much cleaner and easier to find new related items. I do understand there's a lot of news to be posted, but when you give the end user the capability to "weed" out items it just seems it would do it better.

thoughts?

JKKDARK
December 6th, 2007, 21:35
Some threads are also being posted on other sections

Wally
December 6th, 2007, 21:50
I wish there was one or two sections myself..

not 1000

wolfpack
December 6th, 2007, 22:29
Yea some of the news thats posted should stay on one forum. We should have a general news forum for the misc. stuff instead of it being posted on every section here. I dunno thats just my opinion about it anyways.

ExcruciationX
December 6th, 2007, 23:07
Agreed, wolfpack.

Anonymous D
December 6th, 2007, 23:30
that might aleviate the problem of multiformat news apearing 3/4 times on the mainpages yes? if so im in favour of it.

JPJunkie
December 7th, 2007, 16:50
I agree with you

JKKDARK
December 7th, 2007, 21:44
Yea some of the news thats posted should stay on one forum. We should have a general news forum for the misc. stuff instead of it being posted on every section here. I dunno thats just my opinion about it anyways.

No.

Every platform should have their own section.