PDA

View Full Version : Muwaaaahaaa! ExcruciationX Pwns Again!

ExcruciationX
December 7th, 2007, 06:26
This discussion occurred a few hours ago on my school chatroom.

Nutcase: "your an abomination to god because your don't love people!"

Me: "Oh, I didn't know the overtly religious moron convention was in town. Preach to someone who cares."

(We debate back and forth)

Nutcase: "your not supposed to be like that! you should change or you'll go to hell!"

Me: "Okay, you dumb cluck, you're annoying me. First of all, I don't really give a hoo-hah what a pathetic loser in a chatroom thinks about my life. Second of all, I have complete control over my brain. I choose not to pursue people because I do not desire to forge a romantic relationship with them, mostly because I can. Do you have the ability to reject parts of your brain (except intelligence, you've done that already)? It's evident that you do not, since you are basically a puppet for someone else's cause! I'd think for myself before attacking someone, bud."

Someone: "whoa, pwned"

Tetris999
December 7th, 2007, 06:36
This discussion occurred a few hours ago on my school chatroom.

Nutcase: "your an abomination to god because your don't love people!"

Me: "Oh, I didn't know the overtly religious moron convention was in town. Preach to someone who cares."

(We debate back and forth)

Nutcase: "your not supposed to be like that! you should change or you'll go to hell!"

Me: "Okay, you dumb cluck, you're annoying me. First of all, I don't really give a hoo-hah what a pathetic loser in a chatroom thinks about my life. Second of all, I have complete control over my brain. I choose not to pursue people because I do not desire to forge a romantic relationship with them, mostly because I can. Do you have the ability to reject parts of your brain (except intelligence, you've done that already)? It's evident that you do not, since you are basically a puppet for someone else's cause! I'd think for myself before attacking someone, bud."

Someone: "whoa, pwned"

thats not something to be bragging to the whole world about dude

in my opinion (no offense this applys to anyone) i think its pretty loserish to post on how you "won" in a chat room battle, because seriously it shows how pathetic you are and how you need the reassurance of yourself with one pesky argument that was probably argued in the first place for fun

my 2 cents, sorry X if this offends you in anyway i know the words i used were insulting but i couldn't think of anything else to use a description (well i could get a thesaurus and do it that way but eh, im tired)

yeah, he was pwned BTW but i dont think he cares

ExcruciationX
December 7th, 2007, 06:41
None taken.

But, I'm rarely in the zone to be able to do that. That's why it's kind of cool when I am in the zone and the perfect opportunity shows up.

Tetris999
December 7th, 2007, 06:57
None taken.

But, I'm rarely in the zone to be able to do that. That's why it's kind of cool when I am in the zone and the perfect opportunity shows up.

i guess we all have our moments then :p

dejkirkby
December 7th, 2007, 08:00
As they say,
"Winning an argument on the internet is like the Special Olympics...."

lmtlmt
December 7th, 2007, 08:11
yes but i think it was on the intranet, so thats like the gay olympics?

souLLy
December 7th, 2007, 08:57
Lets see you were having an argument on the internet and you resorted to name calling first...
you TOTALLY won man. Really showed that guy.

JKKDARK
December 7th, 2007, 12:21
You didn't insult him.. it's not funny :(

ExcruciationX
December 7th, 2007, 15:16
You didn't insult him.. it's not funny :( Yeah, I did, a little.

Napalm-Death
December 7th, 2007, 15:33
I fail to see the reason for bragging about this..

JPJunkie
December 7th, 2007, 16:53
You could have insulted him a lot worse! But fair play lol

cal360
December 7th, 2007, 16:53
Well Ex feels happy for posting this then what Ex did was O.K. You pwned him Ex.

The EX
December 7th, 2007, 17:19
Wow, just wow. You amaze me... you... you absolutely amaze me; on how stupid you are to even think that was pwnage.

ExcruciationX
December 8th, 2007, 06:39
I totally doubt anybody here has good social skills. I know I don't.

When you're in the zone, and you execute a comeback perfectly, you just want to preach it to the world!

dejkirkby
December 8th, 2007, 12:11
I totally doubt anybody here has good social skills. I know I don't.

When you're in the zone, and you execute a comeback perfectly, you just want to preach it to the world!
Woah, young buddy!
I have good social skills, if I didn't I couldn't do my job properly.
Please don't tar everyone with the same brush, E-X ;)

quzar
December 8th, 2007, 12:46
Unless some of the conversation is really out of context, I'm fairly sure you misused the word "overtly".

parkermauney
December 9th, 2007, 05:02
Meh, the only semi good part was when the other kid said "Whoa, pwned" simply because of the way he popped in at the right time.

DarthPaul
December 9th, 2007, 10:15
thats not something to be bragging to the whole world about dude

in my opinion (no offense this applys to anyone) i think its pretty loserish to post on how you "won" in a chat room battle, because seriously it shows how pathetic you are and how you need the reassurance of yourself with one pesky argument that was probably argued in the first place for fun

So true. I agree. This is very dumb. I wonder why his threads don't get locked. Totally unfair, isn't it?

I fail to see the reason for bragging about this..

Same here man, same here.

Wow, just wow. You amaze me... you... you absolutely amaze me; on how stupid you are to even think that was pwnage.

Same here. I'm amazed on how stupid/dumb he is.

Final words: ExcruciationX, I have nothing personal with you. Neither I want to sound harsh or something. But I really thing that all of your threads here in the Off-Topic section are really stupid. I don't even know why I am here wasting my time typing this. Because you should know how stupid you are already. I bet you're a nerd. A nerd who doesn't get the attention he wants in real life, in person. A nerd who once he makes something that he thinks is cool, tells it to everyone. A nerd who probably just made up this story to have one more stupid thread, and to feel cool in the community. A thread who only stupid people like me will comment. A nerd who thinks he's an alien.

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movie-gallery/albums/Martian_Child/mc_DF_01048.jpg

JPJunkie
December 9th, 2007, 10:20
Muwaaaahaaa! DarthPaul Pwns Again!

lmtlmt
December 9th, 2007, 10:56
he gave up that alien persona dude, hello this is a gaming and homebrew forum so there was like a 7/10 or more chance that he is a nerd.

bullhead
December 9th, 2007, 13:50
poor thing...
here have a warm glass of hug

Accordion
December 9th, 2007, 14:47
So true. I agree. This is very dumb. I wonder why his threads don't get locked. Totally unfair, isn't it?

Same here man, same here.

Same here. I'm amazed on how stupid/dumb he is.

Final words: ExcruciationX, I have nothing personal with you. Neither I want to sound harsh or something. But I really thing that all of your threads here in the Off-Topic section are really stupid. I don't even know why I am here wasting my time typing this. Because you should know how stupid you are already. I bet you're a nerd. A nerd who doesn't get the attention he wants in real life, in person. A nerd who once he makes something that he thinks is cool, tells it to everyone. A nerd who probably just made up this story to have one more stupid thread, and to feel cool in the community. A thread who only stupid people like me will comment. A nerd who thinks he's an alien.

…you know, you dont need to read the thread, care about it, or post.

ExcruciationX
December 10th, 2007, 06:39

That did sound harsh, and the intent was obvious.

I gave a damn when I helped write the 200,000th Member Celebration South Park Episode. I gave a damn when I wrote The Index. I don't now.

Do you think I would waste time trying to fit in here? On a forum? I was here for chatting about homebrew releases and just talking to people. I wasn't trying to fit into a supposed community, when I already did. I post dumb things when I'm bored. To prove I couldn't care less now, I'm leaving.

Bye.

The EX
December 10th, 2007, 15:47
That did sound harsh, and the intent was obvious.
Ya think? His intent wasn't a kiss on the cheek and a pat on the back was it...

I gave a damn when I helped write the 200,000th Member Celebration South Park Episode. I gave a damn when I wrote The Index.
You gave too much of a damn. Obviously you spent too much time trying to fit in by writing these stupid threads and indexes that you forgot about how stupid they really were.

I don't now.
Neither do I. In fact, I don't think I ever did.

Do you think I would waste time trying to fit in here?
Yes. You have been for a while now.

On a forum?
Duh.

I was here for chatting about homebrew releases and just talking to people.
1) This thread is spam, not discussion of homebrew.
2) What does talking mean to you? 'Pwning' someone?

I wasn't trying to fit into a supposed community, when I already did.
Says who?

To prove I couldn't care less now, I'm leaving.

Bye.
Why did you make this post? No one gives two shits about you leaving. You act like you're a martyr around the place.
Goodbye and good riddance.

P.S.: You'll be back.

lmtlmt
December 10th, 2007, 15:55
Says who?

me

Cloudhunter
December 10th, 2007, 16:03
Sigh, why the hell did you all jump on him like that? Sure, it wasn't ownage, but no need to go totally ape on him.

Cloudy

Sonicboy 101
December 10th, 2007, 16:05
Yeah... it's uncalled for.
It wasn't pwnage by the way. Nah, ownage is going up to someone and kicking them in the crotch.
...ownage.... :p

quzar
December 10th, 2007, 16:14
You're all a bunch of babies.