PDA

View Full Version : HeLL_RaiSeR sig

HeLL_RaiSeR101
December 8th, 2007, 04:53
look in my signature... do u guys like?

JPJunkie
December 8th, 2007, 13:05
Its ok!

Are you sure it fits with the forums rules?

JKKDARK
December 8th, 2007, 13:08
good signature, it's from an anime serie?

HeLL_RaiSeR101
December 8th, 2007, 16:32
Its ok!

Are you sure it fits with the forums rules?

i think it does

good signature, it's from an anime serie?

Yea its from bleach

Kaida
December 8th, 2007, 18:21
Great job! 10/10 I don't watch the show, but I read the manga. Ichigo is awesome.

Gold Line
December 8th, 2007, 18:30
your sig made all 3 of my pets cry out in pain it looks so bad that my eyes turned around and went back into there sockets touching the front of my brain.

Kaida
December 8th, 2007, 19:17
Wow... Uncalled for but... Nice. Burn.

HeLL_RaiSeR101
December 8th, 2007, 19:23
your sig made all 3 of my pets cry out in pain it looks so bad that my eyes turned around and went back into there sockets touching the front of my brain.

wow before u insult my artwork i recommend doing somthing better! Now grow the hell up! seriosuly if all that u can do is insult people over the internet... what kind of man(or women cant be sexist) does that make you? a ****ing coward thats the kind of man! Now if u want to say my artwork is horrible then make somthing to beat it... im sure i can top anything u send at me!

Tetris999
December 8th, 2007, 20:29
wow before u insult my artwork i recommend doing somthing better! Now grow the hell up! seriosuly if all that u can do is insult people over the internet... what kind of man(or women cant be sexist) does that make you? a ****ing coward thats the kind of man! Now if u want to say my artwork is horrible then make somthing to beat it... im sure i can top anything u send at me!

dont worry he does that to everybody who posts a sig

i think its a joke :cool:

JPJunkie
December 8th, 2007, 20:32
It's a good effort anyway

Tetris999
December 8th, 2007, 20:35
not insulting anybody or anything but that sig looks like when i first picked up photoshop for 1 day and did a sig

steve520
December 8th, 2007, 20:35
at least he has his own original sig goldline ;) good work hellraiser.

Gold Line
December 8th, 2007, 21:02
at least he has his own original sig goldline ;) good work hellraiser.

Hey its not my fault that i'm too fat and lazy to make my own sig :rofl:

Your the first person to take me seriously, challenge me and attack me all at the same time :rolleyes:

HeLL_RaiSeR101
December 8th, 2007, 22:29
Hey its not my fault that i'm too fat and lazy to make my own sig :rofl:

Your the first person to take me seriously, challenge me and attack me all at the same time :rolleyes:

heh i have spunk...

but i was expairmenting with some new brushs i downloaded i aculy have way better signatures then that... since ive been working on them for a year or 2 now

JPJunkie
December 9th, 2007, 09:29
You spend a year on your sigs?

HeLL_RaiSeR101
December 9th, 2007, 15:34
heh in photoshop making sigs not one signature ive made like a hundred

Kaida
December 9th, 2007, 16:34
Like JPJunkie said, it's a good effort. I like it.