PDA

View Full Version : GOING CRAZY! PSX-PSP save game error

DGMINI
December 8th, 2007, 08:53
Hi,

I think im about to loose my mind. I am desperatly trying to get my save game for ff7 onto my psp.

I took the save game off of my ps3 onto a flash drive, i then plugged it into my computer and and turned the .psv file into a .mcs file, then with psxedit(i beleive) i turned it into a .mc file which i then right clicked on and "Renamed" to a .mcr file. I then put cwcheat into the psp, enabled all 3 cwcheat options in the recovery mode. i get to the NEW Game and Continue menu of FF7 (disc 3) (thats where im at in the game) and hold select until the Cwcheat menu pops up. I go to manage memory cards and try to load from memory card one. In the area that it is supposed to say OK!! i belevie its called "Last Operation" it says "open error 0x80010002 and will not load the save file.

Some one please help, im loosing my mind and i have a very long week of work ahead of me ( which i where i play alot in my down time...very boring job) i would really like to have this working by then. Thanks in advance!!!

ps i have a psp fatty, 3.71 m33-2 (someone did the downgrade for me so i don't know what else might have been done.) Thanks again!!!

MrPeanut
December 8th, 2007, 09:11
damn. Sign me up for a job where I can play psp all day...

DGMINI
December 8th, 2007, 09:15
heh, i wish it was all day. Ill just have long periods of down time when im not being called upon.

DGMINI
December 8th, 2007, 18:28
Ive tried a few various other things now. Really just tinkering and it still hasn't worked. Anyone have any ideas?

DGMINI
December 15th, 2007, 22:40
Ive done some searching on the web and ive noticed some others are having similar problems. No one has come up with a solution yet for them. anyone come up with anything?

Alright after some modifications to the file name (lost the .mcr and changed it from the 3rd disc id to the first disc id) the las opeartion says OK!!. So ive gotten that far atleast, but i still cannot find the game in either ff7 slot. anyone know why it might say OK!! but still not load?