PDA

View Full Version : PSP With Camera Built In

wraggster
December 8th, 2007, 22:52
Some modders will do anything to their PSP and this is one quality mod, imagine your PSP with built in camera, great for perving and allsorts :D

Check out the video via comments and post your verdicts.

wraggster
December 8th, 2007, 22:53
http://www.youtube.com/v/RtXybp7PtE4

ICE
December 9th, 2007, 00:45
Easily the best mod of that sort ive seen.

raghar
December 9th, 2007, 01:44
dude the best thing that i have ever seen in the world you have to show me how to do it I MUST KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy4point0
December 9th, 2007, 02:40
very very very cool!
i really want to do this!

Gold Line
December 9th, 2007, 03:13
wow! thats looks really cool.
That mod is better than sex on the beach!

Safari Al
December 9th, 2007, 04:05
Dang i wish i had the skill to do this :P

shrimpidy
December 9th, 2007, 05:25
why is the camera in such an inconvenient location? I'd imagine your hand gets in teh way annoyingly a lot.

Solidsnake3000
December 9th, 2007, 06:17
nice only if it were cheap to send them my psp and do it

mike_jmg
December 9th, 2007, 07:37
haha
Nice one, best mod ever, not like the one on acidmods with the giant lens sticking out

xg917
December 9th, 2007, 08:06
wow! thats looks really cool.
That mod is better than sex on the beach!

not quite.. :rofl:

but dam this is what i really wanted the psp slim to have i wouldve thought that sony would consider adding a built in camera..

JPJunkie
December 9th, 2007, 09:36
Wow thats amazing!!!

JKKDARK
December 9th, 2007, 12:42
It looks amazing, really good job

boo128
December 9th, 2007, 13:03
not quite.. :rofl:

but dam this is what i really wanted the psp slim to have i wouldve thought that sony would consider adding a built in camera..

If Sony did this they would have shot themselves in the foot as they would find it very difficult to shift the Go-Cams...

xg917
December 9th, 2007, 16:23
If Sony did this they would have shot themselves in the foot as they would find it very difficult to shift the Go-Cams...

i didnt know that the Go-Cams were made by sony. in that case then i understand.
great mod though. it would be awsome to have

tiosolid
December 9th, 2007, 22:04
Bah.. Youtube deleted the video ;/

osgeld
December 9th, 2007, 22:18
i like the fact that the camera is right on the handgrip, and what better way to show the love for your 170$ console to blow a hole in the case and not even bother filing the dges smooth, what did they use a gun? that could have been ezily avoided using a fine tooth holesaw and a low speed drill

quality counts in my book, not just the fact someone can wire a usb camera to a usb port without using a jack

hodgy47
December 10th, 2007, 00:05
i like the fact that the camera is right on the handgrip, and what better way to show the love for your 170$ console to blow a hole in the case and not even bother filing the dges smooth, what did they use a gun? that could have been ezily avoided using a fine tooth holesaw and a low speed drill

quality counts in my book, not just the fact someone can wire a usb camera to a usb port without using a jack

So we will be seeing the video of you camera mod on youtube soon then, of course done much more perfect tho.

Good mod shame some more cant appreciate the work that went into it, even if it is a little rough who cares.

LAMPRO
December 10th, 2007, 01:00
worth my comment.. woah.

osgeld
December 10th, 2007, 07:28
even if it is a little rough who cares.

cause alittle effort goes along way, esp when your doing a mod that someone else has already done

and yea ill do a camera mod, soon as you buy me one

acn010
December 11th, 2007, 18:35
im still figuring out how to instll the camera there.... im so clueless XD

darknight88
December 11th, 2007, 20:30
so nobody knows how to install this?

Damian666
December 12th, 2007, 01:36
That's quite the modification made to the PSP scene. I find it quite intruiging as to how much time and effort the camera was made into this.

ellswortha101
December 12th, 2007, 01:50
Pretty cool man, one o fmy psps have a broken umd reader so i might do this, it's just a go cam hooked up to the motherboard's USB, right?

hodgy47
December 14th, 2007, 16:51
and yea ill do a camera mod, soon as you buy me one

Ok but you will have to pick it up, My point is the guy did the mod and better (maybe not neater than acid mods one cos it more concealed, criticism is expected but dont slate the guy there are ways and means of getting your point across without being obnoxious.

OGMURDER
December 21st, 2007, 16:24
im in the prosess of moddding my psp with a cam ...the cam looks just like the i have from my naxtell phone that im using .........plus im tring to put my 60gb ipod harddrive in it to but i need sum help...................anyoffers

acn010
December 21st, 2007, 17:08
im tring to put my 60gb ipod harddrive in it to but i need sum help...................anyoffers

guess what.... no cant do cause such hrd drive does not have a conveter

i was actually thinking the same thing... the hard drive can actually fit in the drive of the phat psp... but there is no adapter that is created in order to make it compatible with the psp... so basically is imposssible at the moment unless somebody creates an adapter