PDA

View Full Version : Alternative VSHMenų v3

wraggster
December 11th, 2007, 19:39
News/release from Red Squirrel

Hi
First of all sorry for my bad english (I'm Italian) :P
I want to show to this wonderfull community my last update to my most important project, the Alternative VSHMenų!

From the README:
What's it?
It is an Alternative VSHMenų that has ALL same functions of the M33 VshMenų and other utilities such as the possibility to change the background color, to power off and to sleep the console, to activate and to disactivate M33 VshMenų from dashboard or to make screenshot of XMB!
Press HOME (by Default) in XMB to start the Alternative VshMenų!
Press CIRCLE (by Default) in Menų to close it.

N.B.: Do not flash this plugin erasing M33 satelite.prx! In this case Alternative VSHMenų does not work!

Features
v3.0
-Fixed problems with USB device setting when UMD9660 were selected.
-Last USB Device chosen will be saved, so at PSP reboot default USB Device will be last one chosen.
-Changes to CPU and BUS frequency will be applied immediately on menų closing, without requiring console reboot.
-Add UMD-VIDEO function (like M33 VSHMenų)
-ISOs in ISO/VIDEO directory will be checked on every VSHmenų beginning, so changes (adding/removing ISO) will be realized immeditely without requiring console reboot!
-Now pressing again the "start" key VSHMenų will close itself.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via red squirrel (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-release-alternative-vshmenu-v3-by-red-squirrel-129746.html)

pkmaximum
December 12th, 2007, 03:16
sounds good screen shot?