PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Special: Sony's PSP™ RPG hit Wild Arms XF at US$ 10.90

wraggster
December 11th, 2007, 21:27
http://image1.play-asia.com/170/5d/pa.96589.7.jpg

News from Play Asia:

The once vibrant world of Filgaia is slowly dying, a result of some cataclysmic event lost in the dim, misty reaches of the past. The few pathetic remnants of once mighty nations are caught up in an endless cycle of war, fighting over Filgaia’s ever-dwindling natural resources. Amidst the carnage and slow decay, there is one kingdom that has until recently managed to avoid the chaos and suffering plaguing its neighbors; the kingdom of Elesius.

However, the kingdom is slowly descending into anarchy with the king inflicted with a mysterious illness that has kept him bed-ridden, intensifying the future uncertainty as the heir-apparent disappeared a year earlier and is presumed dead. An opportunistic senate has formed its own police force and is gradually usurping power from the royal family.

It is against this backdrop of political intrigue and social decay that the main character Clarissa Arwin, accompanied by her half-brother and protector, Felius, enter Elesius hot on the trail of Rupert Dandridge, the man who murdered her mother. What started out as a personal vendetta soon turns into an epic battle to not only keep a kingdom from falling, but to save the world of Filgaia from being turned into an uninhabitable wasteland.

Sony's PSP™ RPG hit Wild Arms XF is now available at discounted US$ 10.90 only. This is the Japanese language Asia release version of the game.

JKKDARK
December 11th, 2007, 21:54
Fantastic ROG, and it's really cheap :)

Damian666
December 12th, 2007, 01:01
The original Wild Arms was a pretty good game back in the day, let's hope that this one can live up to its predecessor.

P.S.-Good to be back at the DCEmu Community I've missed out on so much.

Napalm-Death
December 12th, 2007, 01:13
Fantastic ROG, and it's really cheap :)

ROG?

Damian666
December 12th, 2007, 01:21
I'm sure JKK meant RPG instead of ROG, hope that answers your question.

RevVS
December 12th, 2007, 03:02
I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be RPG...

ROG
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Rog
Directed by Himanshu Brahmbhatt
Produced by Pooja Bhatt

Rog (Hindi: रोग, Urdu: روگ, translation: malady) is a 2005 Hindi film starring Irfan Khan, directed by Himanshu Brahmbhatt, written by Mahesh Bhatt and produced by Pooja Bhatt.

JKKDARK
December 12th, 2007, 03:14
Hah yeah it's RPG.

I don't like hindi films ;)